myqnapcloud "internet connection error"

Post your questions about myQNAPcloud service here.
crfowler
New here

myqnapcloud "internet connection error"

Post by crfowler »

I have two TS-453 pros running on two separate networks in two different locations (one at home and the other at my office) since upgrading to firmware 4..4.1 1081 I have completely lost connection to the myqnapcloud service. I have tried downgrading back to 4.3.6, I have tried resetting the network settings and nothing is working. The device is connected to the local network, I am also able to download apps and my router settings are showing the correct ports open. It must be something in the Qnap system network settings somewhere, but this is over my pay grade. Can anyone help to shed some light this subject?
crfowler
New here

Re: myqnapcloud "internet connection error"

Post by crfowler »

Well, I raised a ticket with the Qnap support team. They have acknowledged to me that it is a bug in Firmware version 4.4.1 build 1081. The have escalated the issue and are currently working on a fix. I have since downgraded to 4.3.6, please note anyone who does downgrade, you must also do a network reset immediately afterward and do a restart, otherwise you will still have the same issue... I hope I have helped saved some headaches to those of you who have suffered the same plight :wink:
Chargerdan
Starting out

Post by Chargerdan »

Have you gotten a resolution on this issue?

I'm still having this problem with every 4.4.1 version on my TVS-471 and have since downgraded to 4.3.6. Everything is working OK for now but I don't want to sit out too long.
speedtek
First post

Post by speedtek »

I'm having this issue as well on my TS-328. It was working fine and now all of a sudden I get this internet connection error. I tried un-registering my device and re-registering, but now I still get the error and my device is no longer registered on myqnapcloud! I tried downgrading the firmware to no avail, and now I've moved it back up to 4.4.1.1146. The network settings are 100% correct, and I can access my device remotely if I use my external IP address.

Also, and I'm not sure if this is related or not, my Connect to Cloud drive app stopped working, and upon uninstalling it, it no longer shows as available in the app store. These two issues have been driving me crazy over the last couple weeks.

Return to “myQNAPcloud service”