Myqnapcloud in a indefinitely loop

Post your questions about myQNAPcloud service here.
pheerink
Starting out

Myqnapcloud in a indefinitely loop

Post by pheerink »

I have a problem logging into myqnapcloud. This was working many years without any problems. But now I am able to login but then then screen keeps repeating itself. It seems that the login is successful (the URL changes with the credentials) but then logs-out immediately? The browser stays in that loop login - logout. It doesn’t matter what computer I use, Windows, Mac and it does not matter which browsers, all the same!! However, I able to login into the Qnap apps on IOS without any problem. Anyone familiar with this behaviour.
davey1978
New here

Re: Myqnapcloud in a indefinitely loop

Post by davey1978 »

Havimg the same issue here.. myqnapcloud link is in indefinite loop, but only on my stationary computer & LAN connection. Doesnt matter if it is Chrome or IE browser...
But.. I can connect to it with my laptom over WLAN, and also via android phone. Tried clearing all browser cache and other stuff..
This is happening for last 14 days, before was all ok.. makes me very nervous..
Anyone with solution?
freakydeakie
Starting out

Post by freakydeakie »

Hi guys, did you manage to sort this as I have the same problem?
thanks
QNAP TS 251, 8GB Memory, Raid 1, Firmware 4.3.3.0188
pheerink
Starting out

Post by pheerink »

This strange behaviour came and disappeared after a couple of days. I really don't know what happend? Maybe a update ????
pheerink
Starting out

Post by pheerink »

But , I cannot login via myqnaocloud now. It is returning to the main myqnaocloud screen. I’m getting frustrated

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Return to “myQNAPcloud service”