myQNAPcloud service temporarily unavailable

Post your questions about myQNAPcloud service here.
NAS-USER-77
New here

myQNAPcloud service temporarily unavailable

Post by NAS-USER-77 »

Hi guys,

We've been intermittently hit with errors when trying to RTTS backup between two NAS QNAP units at different locations using the myQNAPcloud service on Hybird Backup Sync.

We continue to see the error "myQNAPcloud service temporarily unavailable please try again later" and then it comes good intermittently.

I've searched extensively and appears some commentary around "its a free service dont expect much" but Im keen to know if this is QNAP's servers that keep going down or if this is something on our end.

Is this something we can check out settings wise to stabilise the connection?

Any help is massively appreciated!

Cheers
Mousetick
Experience counts

Re: myQNAPcloud service temporarily unavailable

Post by Mousetick »

myQNAPcloud has a service status page:
https://status.myqnapcloud.com/service_status?lang=en

I don't know how accurate and up-to-date it is, but it wouldn't hurt to check it whenever you encounter the service outage error.
ladquibk2
New here

Re: myQNAPcloud service temporarily unavailable

Post by ladquibk2 »

Hi folks,

Sorry if this is not the right place, but I have been completely unable today to use -or even sign in- into any Qnap account. I've created two already and after validating it and trying to log in, it says the user or pass is incorrect.
I did also try to check the status page using the link provided by Mousetick, but it's just blank...

Any ideas? Anyone else experiencing the same? I do need to open a support ticket and it's becoming a nightmare.
Thanks in advance.

Return to “myQNAPcloud service”