myQNAPcloud link keeps connecting

Post your questions about myQNAPcloud service here.
xscreamxx
New here

myQNAPcloud link keeps connecting

Post by xscreamxx »

Hi,

Sometime last week (or week before that) my TS-431P3 started sending emails like this:

App Name: myQNAPcloud
Category: myQNAPcloud Link
Message: [myQNAPcloud] myQNAPcloud Link service for mobile and PC applications is ready.

While 1 email per day/week might be normal I am now getting 50+ of these daily. I have had myQNAPcloud link running for over a year and have not touched it.

Before this issue, I would get emails (once a month) that it is disconnected (due to network issues), but now all that I am getting is these ready emails.

myQNAPcloud link is working so this is so far only a cosmetic (hopefully?) issue, but does anyone know how to fix this ? It is getting annoying...

Br,
Sam
Guy1680
New here

Re: myQNAPcloud link keeps connecting

Post by Guy1680 »

I don't have a fix, but just wanted to let you know that I too have been getting these notifications as push notifications for the last couple of weeks from my TS253D to my iPhone! It's annoying, so I have temporarily switched off notifications related to myqnapcloud. Hopefully it's a SW bug that will be fixed with an update in due course.

EDIT: I have just raised a support ticket to qnap about this problem, and will post back here if I receive a response.
Guy1680
New here

Post by Guy1680 »

I raised a support ticket and received a response as follows:

'I am aware of a possible issue I have raised the case with our developers on Friday I have added you report onto mine to show it is not isolated. thank you for reporting the issue.'

I will report back here if I hear further.
GerryC103
First post

Post by GerryC103 »

Same problem here for a week or so. Think it started when I installed the latest firmware or updated the apps.
nikods
New here

Post by nikods »

At least it works for you, for me it say abnormal and does not work. Qnap is an expensive disappointment.
Guy1680
New here

Post by Guy1680 »

After the latest firmware update (to Version 5.0.0.1986) I switched myqnapcloud notifications back on and the problem appears to be solved. I have not had a further response from QNAP support though.

Return to “myQNAPcloud service”