DDNS Problems - Please Help

Post your questions about myQNAPcloud service here.
lukefildes
Starting out

DDNS Problems - Please Help

Post by lukefildes »

Hi

Am running os 4.0.2 and have a macbook pro running mavericks. I'm having some trouble with myqnapcloud.

Ive recently had a new router as I changed isp providers and I've had trouble accessing myqnapcloud ever since.

when I run 'Test' on My DDNS / Cloud Portal it fails with errors, please refer to screen shot. I'm fairly sure I've done everything I should and the ports seems ok please refer to other screen shots

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
Luke
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by lukefildes on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lukefildes
Starting out

Re: My DDNS / Cloud Portal - test Failed

Post by lukefildes »

Today I must have 50+ emails from my server with the following text, probably has something to do with this

Server Name: MYNASNAME
IP Address: MY IP
Date/Time: 2013/11/26 12:02:06
Level: Error
The system is unable to save your settings (file = [/var/qnapddns.conf], section = [QNAP DDNS Service], field = [Wan IP], value = [**.**.**.***]) due to insufficient ramdisk space. If restarting the server does not solve the problem please contact support for further assistance.
Last edited by lukefildes on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pwilson
Guru

Re: My DDNS / Cloud Portal - test Failed

Post by pwilson »

lukefildes wrote:Today I must have 50+ emails from my server with the following text, probably has something to do with this

Server Name: MYNASNAME
IP Address: MY IP
Date/Time: 2013/11/26 12:02:06
Level: Error
The system is unable to save your settings (file = [/var/qnapddns.conf], section = [QNAP DDNS Service], field = [Wan IP], value = [XX.X.XX.XXX]) due to insufficient ramdisk space. If restarting the server does not solve the problem please contact support for further assistance.
Perhaps one of these pre-existing threads will help you. :roll: :roll: :roll:

If restarting the server does not solve the problem please contact support for further assistance.

PS: Posting your external IP address in a Community Forum is a really bad idea. I'd recommend editing your original post before the Hackers/Spammers start banging on your Router....

Patrick M. Wilson
Victoria, BC Canada
QNAP TS-470 Pro w/ 4 * Western Digital WD30EFRX WD Reds (RAID5) - - Single 8.1TB Storage Pool FW: QTS 4.2.0 Build 20151023 - Kali Linux v1.06 (64bit)
Forums: View My Profile - Search My Posts - View My Photo - View My Location - Top Community Posters
QNAP: Turbo NAS User Manual - QNAP Wiki - QNAP Tutorials - QNAP FAQs

Please review: When you're asking a question, please include the following.

Return to “myQNAPcloud service”