Qfile-Camera upload not working

Post your questions about myQNAPcloud service here.
staroch
First post

Qfile-Camera upload not working

Post by staroch »

I've got a TS-212e setup and working with Qsync locally and over Internet form my laptop.
On my Samsung S5 running Qfile, I can see all files, I can download/view files, but after turning on Auto Upload Camera photos I see 115 background tasks (115 photos/videos) trying to be uploaded and failed, locally or over internet. User has all the rights for Qsync.
I've tried to turn Dropbox auto upload off and still the same.

Anyone has/had the same issue ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mechgt
New here

Re: Qfile-Camera upload not working

Post by mechgt »

I've got the exact same issue. No dropbox installed, so it's not that. Many of my files will upload, but I've got quite a few (>100 since April) that are stuck in the queue. I try to manually push them (... > "Start all incomplete tasks"), but I still get the same message shown in OPs screenshot. During the same period I've got lots of successful transfers, so it's not all images.

I have 2 Android devices (Nexus tablet and Samsung Galaxy SIII phone), and seeing this issue on both devices. I've been using QFile for 6 months or so, I'm on Android transferring over my home WiFi connection to a TS-420.
mechgt
New here

Post by mechgt »

Has anyone else seen this? Any idea if there are any logs for troubleshooting this? This is extremely obnoxious and causing a lot of frustration. I've got 169 files in my queue now that are failed and have been sitting there for several months. Many of my new photos are just being added to the failed queue and this was my mechanism for transferring files so that I could view/use them on the computer. I have plenty of space on my NAS.

What can I check? Logs? Settings (disk quotas, hidden magic transfer settings, ....)?

Help please!
pwilson
Guru

Post by pwilson »

staroch wrote:I've got a TS-212e setup and working with Qsync locally and over Internet form my laptop.
On my Samsung S5 running Qfile, I can see all files, I can download/view files, but after turning on Auto Upload Camera photos I see 115 background tasks (115 photos/videos) trying to be uploaded and failed, locally or over internet. User has all the rights for Qsync.
I've tried to turn Dropbox auto upload off and still the same.

Anyone has/had the same issue ?
Try re-reviewing QNAP Tutorial: How do I use the Qsync to synchronize files on my computers and NAS? perhaps you missed something.

Patrick M. Wilson
Victoria, BC Canada
QNAP TS-470 Pro w/ 4 * Western Digital WD30EFRX WD Reds (RAID5) - - Single 8.1TB Storage Pool FW: QTS 4.2.0 Build 20151023 - Kali Linux v1.06 (64bit)
Forums: View My Profile - Search My Posts - View My Photo - View My Location - Top Community Posters
QNAP: Turbo NAS User Manual - QNAP Wiki - QNAP Tutorials - QNAP FAQs

Please review: When you're asking a question, please include the following.

Return to “myQNAPcloud service”