Synchronization for offline viewing/editing

trevis
Starting out

Synchronization for offline viewing/editing

Post by trevis »

I would like to use Notes Station as a central place for notes and then synchronize them onto mobile devices for offline viewing/editing.

Is there a way to achieve this.
What I see sonly a way to view notes, stored on notes station, on mobile device or use mobile device in "Local mode" and then upload to Notes station.
Is there a way to really synchronize notes between Notes Station and devices?

Without this application, seems to be pretty useless as I cannot use nice comfortable computer to create notes and then synchronize to mobile devices for offline use.
I need to be either always connected to the internet, which is impossible or create notes in crapy mobile device and synchronize only one way.

Thanks
Dueffeldoffel
Starting out

Re: Synchronization for offline viewing/editing

Post by Dueffeldoffel »

Hi I have the exact same question. Notes Station looks very good - however, I am travelling a lot during work where I mostly have no or an unstable connection. An offline client for Windows would be extremely helpful.

In fact, the good software is not really usable to me if there is no offline client apart from android app.

I am sure that Notes Station would be very powerful with that.
vogash
Starting out

Re: Synchronization for offline viewing/editing

Post by vogash »

Qnap doesn't understand that Qnotes could be powerfull strategic software, but they don't invest money to have it good, it looks like one of the school project...
Thanks,

Return to “Notes Station”