Notes imported from evernote can't be edited using android app

chromatin1
New here

Notes imported from evernote can't be edited using android app

Post by chromatin1 »

Hi,
I recently installed notes station and have been trying it out to see if I can use it as a replacement for Evernote.

One issue I've come across is that when I exported my Evernote files as an .enex file and imported it into notes station, I can't get the editing function to work on these imported files if I access them initially from my android tablet using the Qnote app. The imported note is visible in Qnote, but when I access the editing function of Qnote, the contents of the note become invisible to the editor and editing doesn't do anything to the note.

I've noticed that a potential work around is that I can open and edit the imported notes using the desktop version Notes station. Then, once I've edited and saved on Notes station, the same note starts to behave normally in the android app. This means that I would have to open and resave all my imported evernote notes before I could edit them on my tablet.

Has anyone had similar problems and is there a solution.
eeeuser1
Know my way around

Re: Notes imported from evernote can't be edited using android app

Post by eeeuser1 »

I've just had a similar experience on a note but from a large copy/paste, not evernote.

Seems like there is some character it doesn't like. I still haven't solved mine yet.

Edit: I also edited on a PC and the problem went away

Return to “Notes Station”