note station import question

moodyking
New here

note station import question

Post by moodyking »

Hi,
I am a user of synology note station, and i uses it a lot. However, in some reasons, i want to move to qnap, So, i want to ask

does there have any ways to import notes from synology note station to qnap?
vogash
Starting out

Re: note station import question

Post by vogash »

I do recommend the QNAP, but I do not recommend to use Notes Station. It looks like student project first year university.
A lot of bugs, a lot strange behaviour and pure support. If you still will move to QNAP, I suggest to find other alternatives, currently Notes Station is not there.
Thanks,
moodyking
New here

Post by moodyking »

vogash wrote:I do recommend the QNAP, but I do not recommend to use Notes Station. It looks like student project first year university.
A lot of bugs, a lot strange behaviour and pure support. If you still will move to QNAP, I suggest to find other alternatives, currently Notes Station is not there.
Thanks. Then, from the description, the note station on qnap seems better than synology. That's why I want to transmit my notes on synology to qnap. Yet, like you said, I will reconsider the situation of transerring notes.
BTW, do you have any suggestion which note servers are worth to use.
vogash
Starting out

Post by vogash »

moodyking wrote: BTW, do you have any suggestion which note servers are worth to use.
I am not familiar with something good on private cloud, only public, many friends use Evernote and similar services, but I prefer to keep my information in house 8)
At work, on my laptop I use Microsoft OneNote and the idea is pretty similar to Notes Station.
I suggest you also to review all topics of Notes Station forum to get complete opinion, because my opinion may be subjectively strict.
Thanks,
giopas
Been there, done that

Post by giopas »

I use QNAP Note Station and it works fine for my needs. I would suggest to open a ticket with QNAP to ask assistance to do that. I am pretty sure that to get a new client they will find a way to support you :)
Qnap TS-253Pro 16Gb RAM - Single Storage Pool: 2 WRed 4TB (RAID 1)
Qnap TS-453A 16Gb RAM - Single Storage Pool: 4 WRed 4TB (RAID 5)
moodyking
New here

Post by moodyking »

giopas wrote:I use QNAP Note Station and it works fine for my needs. I would suggest to open a ticket with QNAP to ask assistance to do that. I am pretty sure that to get a new client they will find a way to support you :)
OK i think it's the solution :'
mydjtl
Getting the hang of things

Post by mydjtl »

ExportNote for exporting evernote to Note Station ??

viewtopic.php?f=319&t=130162
TS-251+
(2) Seagate IronWolf 12TB 7200 RPM 256MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drives
8gb RAM in one slot. 4.3.3
Firmware as of 3/8/2020: 4.4.1.1216 (2/14/2020)
moodyking
New here

Post by moodyking »

mydjtl wrote:ExportNote for exporting evernote to Note Station ??

viewtopic.php?f=319&t=130162
Not really. I'd like to export synology's note to qnap's note.
giopas
Been there, done that

Post by giopas »

Maybe open a ticket and see if QNAP support can support on this (and maybe develop an import feature) ;-)
moodyking
New here

Post by moodyking »

giopas wrote:Maybe open a ticket and see if QNAP support can support on this (and maybe develop an import feature) ;-)
I have not yet buy any qnap equipment. Maybe someone who has qnap equipment can do that for me and see what they respond.
giopas
Been there, done that

Post by giopas »

I see. I don't use Evernote, so I cannot help. But you can open a new thread in Presales section, as QNAP sales are usually more keen to answer in that section...
moodyking
New here

Post by moodyking »

giopas wrote:I see. I don't use Evernote, so I cannot help. But you can open a new thread in Presales section, as QNAP sales are usually more keen to answer in that section...
OK. Thanks

Return to “Notes Station”