Apache accés

Post your questions about Web Server usage and Apache + PHP + MySQL/SQLite web applications.
mj13620
Starting out

Apache accés

Post by mj13620 »

Bonjour
Je souhaite installer l'application Home assistant sur mon NAS TS453D pour centraliser toutes les informations domotique de la maison.
Pour pouvoir l'installer, l'appli requière au préalable l'installation et le lancement de QJDK8 et Apache. J'ai installer automatiquement les deux appli QJDK8 et Apache tomcat à priori sans problème.
Cependant, l'appli Home assistant ne peut toujours pas s'installer et demande l'installation d'Apache "Erreur 2022-04-28 17:33:14 admin 127.0.0.1 App Center App Installation [App Center] Échec d'installation de Home Assistant (Apache80) 2021.11.1. Vous devez d'abord installer et démarrer Apache80."

Je suppose donc que c'est le démarrage d'Apache tomcat qui pose soucis.
Quand je clique sur Apache j'ai bien la page d'accueil qui me dit que c'est bien installé (voir photo jointe) et accès a la documentation. Lorsque je clique l'onglet "état du serveur" ou "application" etc, j'ai : 403 accès refusé...

J'ai bien lu l'info sur " How to edit your apache.conf file" mais je ne m'y retrouve pas, bien qu'ayant installé winscp et trouvé les fichiers apache. Dans d'autres post j'avais vu que les permissions d'accés pouvaient être modifiées dans le fichier httpd-vhosts.conf mais la encore il existe 2 fichiers portant le même nom, l'un dans le repertoire ./usr.local/apache/conf/extra et l'autre ./usr.local/apache/conf/original/extra/ et je ne retrouve pas les lignes cherchées... Bref je préfère ne rien modifier.

Question
- apache80 et Apache tomcat quelle différence ?
- Est il preferable d'installer ces 2 applications QJDK8 et Apache dans un repertoire que l'on impose soit même, plutôt qu'automatiquement
- Comment faire pour accéder à la page configuration d'Apache sans "403 accés refusé..." et donner les droits nécessaires (fichier et ligne de code à modifier)?
- la configuration du NAS est elle incomplète (server web activé sur le port 80 et server FTP activé sur le port 21)...
- Une fois que apache est accessible, l'interface permet elle de modifier les fichiers ou faut il toujours passer par winscp (curieux que l'interface d'accueil ne permette pas cette possibilité si c'est le cas)?

J'en suis là, et débutant sur apache et site web, je ne sais avancer davantage pour le moment.
Merci pour votre aide.

Hello
I want to install the Home assistant application on my TS453D NAS to centralize all the home automation information for the house.
To be able to install it, the app first requires the installation and launch of QJDK8 and Apache. I automatically installed the two QJDK8 and Apache tomcat apps without any problem.
However, the Home assistant app still cannot install and asks for Apache installation" Error 2022-04-28 17:33:14 admin 127.0.0.1 App Center App Installation [App Center] Installation Failed from Home Assistant (Apache80) 2021.11.1. You must first install and start Apache80."

So I guess it's the Apache tomcat startup that's the problem.
When I click on Apache I have the home page which tells me that it is well installed (see attached photo) and access to the documentation. when I click the "server status" or "application" tab etc, I get: 403 access denied...

I read the info on "How to edit your apache.conf file" but I can't find it, although I installed winscp and found the apache files. In other posts I had seen that the access permissions could be modified in the httpd-vhosts.conf file but again there are 2 files with the same name, one in the ./usr.local/ directory apache/conf/extra and the other ./usr.local/apache/conf/original/extra/ and I can't find the lines I'm looking for... In short, I prefer not to modify anything.

Question
- apache80 and apache tomcat what difference?
- Is it better to install these 2 applications QJDK8 and Apache in a directory that is imposed either rather than automatically
- How to access the Apache configuration page without "403 access denied..." and give the necessary rights (file and line of code to modify)?
- Is the NAS configuration incomplete (web server activated on port 80 and FTP server activated on port 21)...
- Once apache is accessible, does the interface allow files to be modified or does it always have to go through winscp (curious that the home interface does not allow this possibility if this is the case)?

I'm there, and beginner on apache and website, I don't know how to advance further for the moment.
Thanks for your help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dolbyman
Guru

Re: Apache accés

Post by dolbyman »

why post it again?

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=166237
mj13620
Starting out

Post by mj13620 »

I put my subject under the theme "Apache" because my subject initially concerns the installation of Apache tomcat

Going through the documentation on the "Configuring Manager Application Access" homepage I should have a $CATALINA_BASE/conf/tomcat-users.xml" file to configure the manager user. However, I can't find any tomcat-users file. xml in the directory of my NAS...
Something escapes me!
Toxic17
Ask me anything

Post by Toxic17 »

I suggest you contact QNAP Stephane through the Home assistant app thread since that is what you are using. he maybe able to help. viewtopic.php?t=121249

though seeing you are typing in French why not use Stephane's own forums?

https://www.forum-nas.fr/threads/home-a ... form.3906/
Regards Simon

Qnap Downloads
MyQNap.Org Repository
Submit a ticket • QNAP Helpdesk
QNAP Tutorials, User Manuals, FAQs, Downloads, Wiki
When you ask a question, please include the following

NAS: TS-673A QuTS hero h5.1.2.2534 • TS-121 4.3.3.2420 • APC Back-UPS ES 700G
Network: VM Hub3: 500/50 • UniFi UDM Pro: 3.2.9 • UniFi Network Controller: 8.0.28
USW-Aggregation: 6.6.61 • US-16-150W: 6.6.61 • 2x USW Mini Flex 2.0.0 • UniFi AC Pro 6.6.62 • UniFi U6-LR 6.6.62
UniFi Protect: 2.11.21/8TB Skyhawk AI • 3x G3 Instants: 4.69.55 • UniFi G3 Flex: 4.69.55 • UniFi G5 Flex: 4.69.55
mj13620
Starting out

Post by mj13620 »

Thank you for your links which I will use when I get to the implementation of home assistant.

At the moment I'm still trying to implement apache tomcat.
I finally managed to find the "tomcat-users.xml" file which was not there where I was looking for it...
I modified the file to define the manager-gui as
<role rolename="manager-gui"/>
<role rolename="manager-script"/>
<user username="xxxxxxx" password="yyyyyyyyyy*" roles="manager-gui,manager-script"/>

But nothing helps, I always have the same message "403 access denied..." when I click the "server status" or "application" tab etc. even after rebooting the server
So there is something else blocking, maybe in the configuration of the NAS ports (?), but a priori, I only validated the servers (web server activated on port 80 and FTP server activated on port 21)...
Is there anything else I should pay attention to?

Help please!
mj13620
Starting out

Post by mj13620 »

no progress... any ideas to help me move forward?
mj13620
Starting out

Post by mj13620 »

ok soldé ! Apache 80 installé et fonctionne au lieu de Apache tomcat...
dolbyman
Guru

Post by dolbyman »

still an English forum !

Return to “Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite)”