two versions of php !! how to replace !!

Post your questions about Web Server usage and Apache + PHP + MySQL/SQLite web applications.
mgk21cn
Starting out

two versions of php !! how to replace !!

Post by mgk21cn »

hi guys ..

in short titles i will describe what i am suffering-from : ( my nas is ts251 ver.4.3.3)

- i have to install additional extension in my built nas web server , php( 5.6) to run a web application

- i had used the entware ( 3x ) to add certain packages that i need ..

- then i have notice that these packages compatible with php7.1 ,and i know that there is qapache 2.4 to run independent web server .. but i want to run my application with the default web server ..

- so .. i uninstall entware 3x from my nas and installed qnware ( i know its not supported any more but it still have packages that is compatible with the default php version )

- i have installed my php extension which i need but here it go uncomfort ! :

- my default php extension dir and php.ini is in

Code: Select all

/etc/default_config
- my installed pakages is in

Code: Select all

/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Qnapware/opt/lib/opkg
and with dependent php.ini

so i have double un-understood situations! ..

- how to get the new installed extensions run with the default php , side by side with the already installed ?
- did i have to configure location ? moving it ? coying ?

- i have read too many threads that have nearby situations .. one of them said that i have to compiled through vm luinx system first .
so is it the only choise ?

- if we have already have a ready compiled pakages through entware(3x- -ng) ,qnapware, or even optware , why we would have to make a new one ?

i admit that i am just beginner in lunix commands , and entware , so i used qnap nas to do work for me , as i am continue learning without loosing business .

i has an intent to not telling details of my error ,, as i want to get tips and concepts ..so i ask questions and it would such a pleasant to me to give me road signs and right question phrases to dig more into ..

thanks in advance

-

Return to “Web Server & Applications (Apache + PHP + MySQL / SQLite)”