[QSonarr] [2.0.0.5338] Smart PVR for newsgroup and bittorrent users

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ QSonarr ] [ 1.150521 ] Smart PVR for newsgroup and bit

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

mrs4t4n wrote:I'm trying on my 251. Works fine but don't update.
I'm a sickrage user, but lately it fails snatching the series, so i'm looking and found sonarr...

Interface is great... Thanks for the port to QPKG
downgrade to Qmono 3.10 for update running
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trexx
Ask me anything

Re: [ QSonarr ] [ 1.150521 ] Smart PVR for newsgroup and bit

Post by Trexx »

Yup. QMono 3.10 solved my Sonarr in-app upgrade issues.
Paul

Model: TS-877-1600 FW: 4.5.3.x
QTS (SSD): [RAID-1] 2 x 1TB WD Blue m.2's
Data (HDD): [RAID-5] 6 x 3TB HGST DeskStar
VMs (SSD): [RAID-1] 2 x1TB SK Hynix Gold
Ext. (HDD): TR-004 [Raid-5] 4 x 4TB HGST Ultastor
RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 64GB DDR4-2666
UPS: CP AVR1350

Model:TVS-673 32GB & TS-228a Offline[/color]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2018 Plex NAS Compatibility Guide | QNAP Plex FAQ | Moogle's QNAP Faq
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ QSonarr ] [ 1.150606 ] Smart PVR for newsgroup and bit

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

150606 version online, it is fixing the /tmp issue, export TMPDIR into home admin did the trick ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cronus130
Starting out

Post by cronus130 »

QNAP_Stephane wrote:150606 version online, it is fixing the /tmp issue, export TMPDIR into home admin did the trick ;)
Thanks QNAP_Stephane! Manually updated successfully, I will update if there is an issue for some reason with the next automatic update.
RiPPn
Starting out

Post by RiPPn »

QNAP_Stephane wrote:150606 version online, it is fixing the /tmp issue, export TMPDIR into home admin did the trick ;)
Thanks for your work, much appreciated.
LabTeoV
Starting out

Post by LabTeoV »

Is there an alternative for downloading subs? because sonarr does not support this like sickrage..
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

Subliminal is in QPython 2.7.10 but in CLI only

drfruit
Easy as a breeze

Post by drfruit »

I use AutoSub-Bootstrapbill to download subs.
The package is called AutoSubBootstrapbill_140106.qpkg. Not sure where it can be found these days.

The qpkg is outdated because the repository for autosubbootstrapbill has been moved from google to github, so there is no automatic update, but it still downloads everything for me.
forkless
Experience counts

Post by forkless »

I don't know what you people use to playback your media but ever since I started using XBMC/Kodi I gave up on 'fuzzy logic' subtitle downloaders. The subtitle plugins in Kodi allow you to pick a sub while pressing a button (or download automatically if you wish, I don't use it as I find manual selection faster/more accurate) on my remote and if a selected sub doesn't work you just pick another one in matter of seconds couldn't be more effortless.
drfruit
Easy as a breeze

Post by drfruit »

Actually, I'm not sure the problem described below was caused by QSonarr, although it was solved by temporarily disabling it.

The problems started yesterday while changing some share properties, which may have coincided with QSonarr updating its db or something like that.

For now, QSonarr is working again, so I will come back to this if and when the problem returns.

===========
Original text:
I had to disable QSonarr because it was filling up the RAMDisk, causing the server to become unstable.

I read from someone who had the same problem with Sonarr and who managed to locate a show that had created a folder in /, but I have no idea how to do that. I don't want to restart QSonarr and risk making the server unstable again.

Any tips for someone who doesn't know the inner workings of linux, just how to use Putty and WinSCP?
drfruit
Easy as a breeze

Post by drfruit »

forkless wrote:I don't know what you people use to playback your media but ever since I started using XBMC/Kodi I gave up on 'fuzzy logic' subtitle downloaders. The subtitle plugins in Kodi allow you to pick a sub while pressing a button (or download automatically if you wish, I don't use it as I find manual selection faster/more accurate) on my remote and if a selected sub doesn't work you just pick another one in matter of seconds couldn't be more effortless.
In my case, a Mede8er media player.

Although there is no Kodi for it, I can download subs on the fly with it, but usually I don't have to because they are already there. Best of both worlds, I would say. :wink:
cronus130
Starting out

Post by cronus130 »

@QNAP_Stephane

Not sure if its just me or if anyone else has this issue but whenever I reboot my QNAP Sonarr now no longer automatically starts up. Not sure if this could be related to the changes with the database location? For now I manually restart the service and it then works fine.

Thanks!
forkless
Experience counts

Post by forkless »

In /etc/config/qpkg.conf each section has a priority number called RC_Number making sure the init scripts get started in proper order, however this variable does not get processed properly at reboot, to make sure Mono is available before Sonarr initializes move the Mono section above the Sonarr one in qpkg.conf.

Hope that helps.

PS. You really want to do this for all QPKGs that are a dependency for other Apps, so make sure Python, Entware, PHP, Mono etc. are at the top of the configuration file.
cronus130
Starting out

Post by cronus130 »

forkless wrote:In /etc/config/qpkg.conf each section has a priority number called RC_Number making sure the init scripts get started in proper order, however this variable does not get processed properly at reboot, to make sure Mono is available before Sonarr initializes move the Mono section above the Sonarr one in qpkg.conf.

Hope that helps.

PS. You really want to do this for all QPKGs that are a dependency for other Apps, so make sure Python, Entware, PHP, Mono etc. are at the top of the configuration file.
Thanks I'll give that a try.
cronus130
Starting out

Post by cronus130 »

Unfortunately it appears moving the Mono section above Sonarr inside the qpkg.conf file did not resolve the issue. Any other suggestions?

Return to “Community Apps”