[ QNZBGet ] [ 21.1.1] Usenet Grabber

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

[ QNZBGet ] [ 21.1.1] Usenet Grabber

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

Source :http://nzbget.net/

Download : x86, x64, arm64, arm-x19, arm-x31, arm-x41

https://www.myqnap.org/product/nzbget/

Note :

user : nzbget
pass : tegbzn6789
Last edited by QNAP_Stephane on Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:06 pm, edited 16 times in total.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
clinton.hall
Experience counts

Re: [ QNZBGet ] [ 14.2 ] Usenet Grabber

Post by clinton.hall »

I already maintain the NZBGet app, for all models. This even allows you to update to latest stable or testing branch.
What dies this new App achieve that isn't already included?
QNAP TS-470
Raid 5 - 4 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda Green
QPKGs (maintainer)
-nzbget 130805 -Headphones 130225 -Mylar 130306 -btsync 130501 -SickBeard 130805
-LazyLibrarian 130226 -Gamez 130308 -omniverse 130226 -bind 130425 -CouchPotato2 130805 -SABnzbdplus 130915
QPKGs (user)
-Optware 0.99.163 -Transmission 2.75-b19 -QDK 2.0.1 -Python 2.7-1
-DVBLink -HD station (XBMC)
My Projects.
nzbToMedia

About Me
Toxic17
Ask me anything

Post by Toxic17 »

clinton.hall wrote:I already maintain the NZBGet app, for all models. This even allows you to update to latest stable or testing branch.
What dies this new App achieve that isn't already included?
Unfortunately QNAP_Stephane has decided to mass post all his QPKGs to the forums even though your QPKG's auto update.
Regards Simon

Qnap Downloads
MyQNap.Org Repository
Submit a ticket • QNAP Helpdesk
QNAP Tutorials, User Manuals, FAQs, Downloads, Wiki
When you ask a question, please include the following

NAS: TS-673A QuTS hero h5.1.2.2534 • TS-121 4.3.3.2420 • APC Back-UPS ES 700G
Network: VM Hub3: 500/50 • UniFi UDM Pro: 3.2.9 • UniFi Network Controller: 8.0.28
USW-Aggregation: 6.6.61 • US-16-150W: 6.6.61 • 2x USW Mini Flex 2.0.0 • UniFi AC Pro 6.6.62 • UniFi U6-LR 6.6.62
UniFi Protect: 2.11.21/8TB Skyhawk AI • 3x G3 Instants: 4.69.55 • UniFi G3 Flex: 4.69.55 • UniFi G5 Flex: 4.69.55
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

Hi Clinton, no problem

I dont want make trouble for users (neither with dev ), i didnt checked your version
it may happens that my applications already exists, i only do Intel version at this time. I didnt yet build ARM Toolchains.

Stéphane,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

Hi Philippe,

all my QPKG have to be considered as Third Party Application, just because it is not in my Qnap Task list, I am just Tech Support and Presales in France territory.
all apps are done on my freetime, i could also register another account like QoolBox, i know it can confuse some people, but apps are not officials (this is just done by passion).
I started with Qnap in February, before i was working for Thecus (and i devellopped more 700 application on this appliances, but was in my task list); i am sorry if some of my application are duplicate... :S but you have understand i dont have time to check always, if someone already make it.

as you underline it, i build my own Toolchain with cross-tool-ng, as i always did, this allow me more flexibility on dev and use the plateform of my choice ...

I am just bringing my contribution, if you want more info we can chat on PM ( i can give you also my Skype ) :wink:

clinton.hall
Experience counts

Post by clinton.hall »

Hi All,

Not wanting to cause trouble here, just wanted clarification.

I am (time permitting) trying to tidy up a few issues and submit these to the App store. Sometimes it is hard not to take it personally when you see someone re-building or replacing an App that you have been actively working on and are still maintaining.

In any case, I will soon be updating my NZBGet qpkg to use statically compiled binaries (maintained by the NZBGet author) which will allow internal updaitng, switching to develop builds and full stack-trace support from the NZBGet author. This will also open up auto updating on testing and nightly builds.

For anyone who has had instability, this will really help resolve these issues.
QNAP TS-470
Raid 5 - 4 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda Green
QPKGs (maintainer)
-nzbget 130805 -Headphones 130225 -Mylar 130306 -btsync 130501 -SickBeard 130805
-LazyLibrarian 130226 -Gamez 130308 -omniverse 130226 -bind 130425 -CouchPotato2 130805 -SABnzbdplus 130915
QPKGs (user)
-Optware 0.99.163 -Transmission 2.75-b19 -QDK 2.0.1 -Python 2.7-1
-DVBLink -HD station (XBMC)
My Projects.
nzbToMedia

About Me
cbaptiste
Know my way around

Post by cbaptiste »

SMH this is a mess. @QNAP_Stephane should have his own section on the forum will all the apps he's been porting over. Now we have so many more apps then we did before which is a great thing. An addition to the solution would be to force all app managers like @clinton.hall to change their apps name to begin with Q similarly to QNAP_Stephane. That way before QNAP_Stephane spend his time packaging something that has already been packaged he can easily do a quick search of the name. When I first using Qnap around 5 years + ago, all qpkg names began with "Q".
P3R
Guru

Post by P3R »

cbaptiste wrote:An addition to the solution would be to force all app managers like @clinton.hall to change their apps name to begin with Q similarly to QNAP_Stephane.
In my opinion there is something fundamentally wrong with that everyone else should be forced to change their already established names of packages now... :roll:
That way before QNAP_Stephane spend his time packaging something that has already been packaged he can easily do a quick search of the name.
My suggestion is that instead Qnap_Stephane search for the applications both with and without a Q in the beginning. It really isn't that hard to do, is it?

Also, I agree with father_mande that when writing in this forum under a name starting with Qnap, you represent Qnap. Always, no exceptions!

Since this massive porting is done in spare time and representing Stephane only, it should be done under a non Qnap-affiliated signature.

Ask an admin to change the current signature to something less official. Then create a new Qnap_Stephane to be used when really representing Qnap, is my advice.
RAID have never ever been a replacement for backups. Without backups on a different system (preferably placed at another site), you will eventually lose data!

A non-RAID configuration (including RAID 0, which isn't really RAID) with a backup on a separate media protects your data far better than any RAID-volume without backup.

All data storage consists of both the primary storage and the backups. It's your money and your data, spend the storage budget wisely or pay with your data!
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

Dear all,

I will try to talk about this to my leader, on Start the Q was not related to Qnap, but with QoolBox which his my nickname on other forums :mrgreen:

i am sorry for getting confuse some of you...

as i explain i did many applications, and some of them are no published here, to not make trouble with current dev version .
The main board where you can find all my release is on Cachem ( http://forum.cachem.fr/viewforum.php?f=21 )

QNZBGet, i publish it by error here.

other like QJDK7, Qffmpeg, QMono ... are dependencies required to launch other application, i have no choice to publish them

giopas
Been there, done that

Post by giopas »

Sorry to chime in this discussion. My view (and I apologize to use this thread for continuing our Off Topic discussion) is that:
1. We would absolutely need a central repository for all available packages. In such a way it would be easier for everyone to find and install a certain Qpkg, and for developers to - possibly - work together and do not waste energies with duplicate work;
2. I don't agree, for once, with father_mande (Philippe) on QoolBox (Stéphane) always representing his company. He is working for all his packages on his free time, as he always represented it, therefore he cannot be "forced" to take an active role of representation of the company, unless this is approved by Qnap itself and not by the community. Of course, the fact that sometimes he is able to provide support for some of his packages via the official qnap support channels, may confuse some of us, but this should rather be seen as a flexibility given by the company to his employee. And we should thank Qnap and QoolBox for it.

All of this to agree on the fact that we would need a bit more organization for community work and, if qnap is not willing to spend some time to organize this forum or to create a repository to keep, categorize and update all community work, we will do it ourself (if I am not wrong someone, Philippe is working on it).

QoolBox, could you use your internal channels to understand whether Qnap is willing to take the lead hosting a better infrastructure for community work (this would also have an important marketing return IMO), or if we can move further and contact all community developers and ask them to post their work in a new central repository (all support could of course continue in this forum board)?

My 2 cents,

giopas

Edit: see here for the full discussion
Qnap TS-253Pro 16Gb RAM - Single Storage Pool: 2 WRed 4TB (RAID 1)
Qnap TS-453A 16Gb RAM - Single Storage Pool: 4 WRed 4TB (RAID 5)
Rumik
Starting out

Re: [ QNZBGet ] [ 15.0 ] Usenet Grabber

Post by Rumik »

Hi there,

I'm just about to pick up a TS-251 and I'm trying to find the best place to download the latest version of NZBget for that model. If the link in the OP isn't the "official" link, can you please provide it? It doesn't seem to be in the repo and I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks!

EDIT: Oh! I see there's a third party app installer already on the QNAP itself... that's awesome :)

Okay, quick question about NZBget then... sounds like it's the latest version. Does it come with the web interface or is it strictly command line?

Thanks!
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

it comes with the webui ;)

and last par2cmd line, unrar .... as well

and working for your NAs version

Rumik
Starting out

Post by Rumik »

fantastic, thank you :D
Rumik
Starting out

Post by Rumik »

So I just got my TS-251 up and running but I'm not seeing a QPKG community app browser... I only see App Center which includes a "Manually Install" option. But since I don't have the downloaded file for NZBget I can't install it... so where do I get it from?

Thanks!
mike929
Starting out

Post by mike929 »

Subbed

I'm picking up a TS-451 today and would like to know how to use this with sabnzbd

Return to “Community Apps”