[ QNZBGet ] [ 21.1.1] Usenet Grabber

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
Qubezero
New here

Re: [ QNZBGet ] [ 19.0.0 ] Usenet Grabber

Post by Qubezero »

nikonaf wrote:What is the default download directory or how do I add this? I have everything setup but cant seem to get the files to load withing NZBGet.
Go to settings, then Path. You can change the DestDir for where you want your files to go. You can use wincp to check the file directory of your nas, then copy and paste the folder address. You can see the file directory of the NAS and what the address of the folders are in windows explorer.

Mine starts with /share/.. example: /share/Drive 2/Completed
MnC2004
First post

Post by MnC2004 »

The download for 19.0.0 Arm V5 seems to be corrupt.. Cannot unzip it. It keeps giving error "Unexpected end of file"
Toxic17
Ask me anything

Post by Toxic17 »

MnC2004 wrote:The download for 19.0.0 Arm V5 seems to be corrupt.. Cannot unzip it. It keeps giving error "Unexpected end of file"
try here: https://www.qnapclub.eu/index.php?act=d ... pkg_id=226

if not Stephane will need to fix it.
Regards Simon

Qnap Downloads
MyQNap.Org Repository
Submit a ticket • QNAP Helpdesk
QNAP Tutorials, User Manuals, FAQs, Downloads, Wiki
When you ask a question, please include the following

NAS: TS-673A QuTS hero h5.1.2.2534 • TS-121 4.3.3.2420 • APC Back-UPS ES 700G
Network: VM Hub3: 500/50 • UniFi UDM Pro: 3.2.9 • UniFi Network Controller: 8.0.28
USW-Aggregation: 6.6.61 • US-16-150W: 6.6.61 • 2x USW Mini Flex 2.0.0 • UniFi AC Pro 6.6.62 • UniFi U6-LR 6.6.62
UniFi Protect: 2.11.21/8TB Skyhawk AI • 3x G3 Instants: 4.69.55 • UniFi G3 Flex: 4.69.55 • UniFi G5 Flex: 4.69.55
jxpric3
First post

Post by jxpric3 »

The web interface isn't accepting the login information posted in the OP's post. Has it changed? Is there a way for me to reset it?
Toxic17
Ask me anything

Post by Toxic17 »

Edit /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QNZBGet/bin/nzbget.conf

line 324 default will be:

ControlPassword=tegbzn6789

if it is not then you or someone has changed it.
Regards Simon

Qnap Downloads
MyQNap.Org Repository
Submit a ticket • QNAP Helpdesk
QNAP Tutorials, User Manuals, FAQs, Downloads, Wiki
When you ask a question, please include the following

NAS: TS-673A QuTS hero h5.1.2.2534 • TS-121 4.3.3.2420 • APC Back-UPS ES 700G
Network: VM Hub3: 500/50 • UniFi UDM Pro: 3.2.9 • UniFi Network Controller: 8.0.28
USW-Aggregation: 6.6.61 • US-16-150W: 6.6.61 • 2x USW Mini Flex 2.0.0 • UniFi AC Pro 6.6.62 • UniFi U6-LR 6.6.62
UniFi Protect: 2.11.21/8TB Skyhawk AI • 3x G3 Instants: 4.69.55 • UniFi G3 Flex: 4.69.55 • UniFi G5 Flex: 4.69.55
MatcherMike
First post

Post by MatcherMike »

Sorry - total newbie question. I've never installed these apps on my qnap, and i want to make it do more than it currently does. I have a ts-212.

I have downloaded armv5 version. How and where do i install? is there a guide somewhere? I have tried searching all night sorry.

The zip files won't unzip for me in windows

Thanks
Mike
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

MatcherMike wrote:Sorry - total newbie question. I've never installed these apps on my qnap, and i want to make it do more than it currently does. I have a ts-212.

I have downloaded armv5 version. How and where do i install? is there a guide somewhere? I have tried searching all night sorry.

The zip files won't unzip for me in windows

Thanks
Mike
use this package instead : https://www.qnapclub.eu/index.php?act=d ... pkg_id=226
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rocket609
First post

Post by rocket609 »

Just trying to get the nzbToMedia to install but seems I have a certificate issues. I also had this on the other NZBGet setup and hence was stuck at version 15.

How to I correct my certificate so I can use git for Updates?

[~] # git clone https://github.com/clinton-hall/nzbToMedia.git
Cloning into 'nzbToMedia'...
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/clinton-hall/nzbToMedia.git/': error setting certificate verify locations:
CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
CApath: none

Thanks
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

Hi and welcome to the forum. :)
rocket609 wrote: CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
CApath: none
There's a CA certificates IPK available in Entware. Do you already have Entware installed?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
teh_niemer
Starting out

Post by teh_niemer »

All of my downloads are going to this directory, which I can not find in the filestation.

/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QNZBGet/bin/downloads/completed/

I created a NZBGet share after I installed, did I need to do that before installation? If that's the case do I just uninstall and reinstall? How do I access the folder that my current downloads are in?
erik@qnap
New here

Post by erik@qnap »

Hi,

Installed QNZBGet, after uinstalling the older NZBGet from Clinton.

When I try to test the Email notification, I get the following error.
  • Executing script Email. py with command ConnectionTest
    Email: Traceback (most recent call last):
    Email: File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QNZBGet/bin/scripts/EmaiI.py", line 98, in <module>
    Email: from xmlrpc.client import ServerProxy # python 3
    Email: ImportError: No module named xmlrpc.client
Any idea what could be causing this? I have QPython3 (3.6.0) and Entware-3x installed.

Thx.

Update: Seems that the EMail.py script is using an incorrect version of Python? I've set the ShellOverride parameter in the Extension Scripts menu option in settings with the correct path to Python and now the email script works fine. But still would like to figure out, why this is happening.
backertje
New here

Post by backertje »

I created a folder nzbget on my nas but after installation of NZBget I can't get the downloads to go in that folder and I don't know how to get it work any Idea's
backertje
New here

Post by backertje »

backertje wrote:I created a folder nzbget on my nas but after installation of NZBget I can't get the downloads to go in that folder and I don't know how to get it work any Idea's
I found my answer on page 8 regarding path setup, thanks for the good work on this forum and for the devellopers for making these things work.
Trickydick
Starting out

Re: [ QNZBGet ] [ 16.4 ] Usenet Grabber

Post by Trickydick »

bfechter wrote:Here is what I did and I have had QNZBGet running error free since installation.

1.Following installation on your Qnap device, before changing any other settings immediately navigate to the settings and click on the paths section.
2.Scroll down to "Configtemplate" and make sure you have it point to /opt/QNZBGet/share/nzbget/nzbget1.conf
3.Click save.

You should now no longer receive any duplicate entry errors and everything should work as it should going forward.

I'm running v 17.1. I had issue with not being able to find the files in the NZBGet shared folder after they had been downloaded. I searched and found this, when I tried doing this it gave me an error message when I went back into the settings section saying I had to use a text editor to find and fix the Configtemplate.

I guess my real problem is probably that I don't understand the directory structure of the NAS internally on its own Liunx (I assume) OS. You can only see files that exist in shared folders within the operating system of whatever you are using to access the NAS itself. Is there a way to natively access the NAS OS interface, such as via an app to search for that folder where my file got downloaded to? Otherwise itll be there forever! I don't know what to use for the entries in the PATH section, because the default entries I end up being unable to find on the system.

Someone please help! I will continue searching for answers. I'm running 4.3.3.0404 - build 20171213 on TS-EC1679U-RP
TD
chris0583
Starting out

Post by chris0583 »

Unable to update to 19.1 from 19.0. I am getting

Executing update-script /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/QNZBGet/bin/install-update.sh
Downloading version information...
Download failed, please try again later

Model name TS-659 Pro II
Firmware version 4.2.6 Build 20171026

I tried it on a TS-1685 and it worked fine