[ MCMyAdmin2 ] [ 2.7.0.2.1 ] MineCraft Server

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
level42
Getting the hang of things

Re: [ MCMyAdmin2 ] [ 2.7.0.2.1 ] MineCraft Server

Post by level42 »

So, I installed this, and all dependencies, and all I get is "Connection Refused" when I open the app :s
NAS: TS-870-Pro | F/W: 4.3.4.0435
NAS: TS-859-Pro+ | F/W: 4.2.6
srpatchez
New here

Post by srpatchez »

when i try to add a jar file via the file manager it gives me this

Unacceptable Request
The current security policy restricts this file from being uploaded.
level42

Post by level42 »

level42 wrote:So, I installed this, and all dependencies, and all I get is "Connection Refused" when I open the app :s
So, it turns out, that when I launch the software, it works for about 15 seconds, I can get the login page, then I receive the Connection refused. Something is happening that seems to cause this to crash in seconds, but I cannot find any logs or outputs to help me troubleshoot this. I can only find logs for the actual minecraft server, which to me are useless.

[Edit] Seems that last line in the console only appears the moment I try and load the login page. As soon as the login page is loaded, that error pops up, and then the page can no longer connect (Connection refused)

[Edit 2] Fixed - here:

https://forums.cubecoders.com/chat/mcmy ... -exception
Last edited by level42 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
level42

Re: [ MCMyAdmin2 ] [ 2.6.0.0 ] MineCraft Server

Post by level42 »

QNAP_Stephane wrote:
klave7 wrote:Any chance of getting the new AMP system as a qpkg? It is replacing McMyAdmin. http://cubecoders.com/AMP

looks a bit tricky but not impossbile
It's been a year, is there any update on this?
Tungri
New here

Post by Tungri »

Hi, actually i found the same issue in the QMINECRAFT thread i'm facing with MCMYADMIN2.
bunjicat wrote:@qnap_stephane

When starting QMinecraft I get the warning below. Its not affecting gameplay but wanted to make you aware of it.

Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM warning: You have loaded library /tmp/libnetty-transport-native-epoll3705577256068183373.so which might have disabled stack guard. The VM will try to fix the stack guard now.
It's highly recommended that you fix the library with 'execstack -c <libfile>', or link it with '-z noexecstack'.

Can someone give me a workaround for this issue? Should i replace at /tmp/ the libnetty*.so file with a newer one? What is that for and where can i get a new one?

I hope that will fix my issue i have with the synchronization of the world server. Actually i'm getting synchronization issues only with one player and 3GB RAM for Minecraft. System is a TS-453a.

And in addition is there any chance to get a mcmyadmin 2.7.0.2.1 version for the QTS 4.2.3 Version? I don't want to upgrade to a Beta QTS only to get x64 support in Minecraft. Maybe that will fix my issue with the world synchronization?

In Adition i don't have much workload on the server. The system have 16GB Ram where only 3GB is reserved for Minecraft and other Software is not running all the time. Like Tomcat or something else, it's only up if needed.

Thanks in advance
mcsput99
New here

Post by mcsput99 »

I get the same execstack issue.
Tungri
New here

Post by Tungri »

So i upgraded to QTS 4.3 to get the solution solved.

I installed the latest verion and running it without any plugins or external addons. The Message of the Server after trying to start is: A fault is preventing the server from starting.

After importing my old Server the same message here.
In addition of that upgrade my gitbucket is now crashed, so i upgraded for nothing, even McMyadmin isn't running anymore.
It would be great if there is an update coming for that issue.

QTS 4.3.3.0095 BUILD 20170216
McMyAdmin: 2.7.0.2

Update:
I installed 2.7.0.2.1 manually
After tring to start the application i'm facing the error that the backend server couldn't be found.
srpatchez
New here

Post by srpatchez »

When I try to add a jar file via the file manager it gives me this

"Unacceptable Request"
"The current security policy restricts this file from being uploaded."
dabo7
New here

Post by dabo7 »

srpatchez wrote:When I try to add a jar file via the file manager it gives me this

"Unacceptable Request"
"The current security policy restricts this file from being uploaded."
I had this same problem. The only way around it I could find was login in via SSH and manually copying the .jar file.

Code: Select all

rm -rf /share/CE_CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/McMyAdmin2/Minecraft/minecraft_server.jar
cp -rf /share/Multimedia/minecraft_server.jar /share/CE_CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/McMyAdmin2/Minecraft/
acespacer
First post

Post by acespacer »

Any plans do McMyAdmin3 / AMP as well?
hitman2812
New here

Re: [ MCMyAdmin2 ] [ 2.7.0.2 ] MineCraft Server

Post by hitman2812 »

klave7 wrote:The 64-bit version seems to put the /etc contents into the .qpkg/McMyAdmin2 folder rather than the /usr/local folder. Moving these files manually allows the app to start, but the files are removed on reboot.

The error given is:
Caught an exception of type '**'
Supplimental files missing. Make sure etc.zip is unpacked into /usr/local/

Same problem here, everything is configurated and working fine until i reboot the nas.
hitman2812
New here

Post by hitman2812 »

dont know why but it seems to work, suddenly.
my next question is how can i autorun the app on NAS-Startup. MCMA2_Linux_86_x64 must be started manualy.
Joly0
First post

Post by Joly0 »

Can someone tell me, how i have to use McMyAdmin? I installed the qpkg and now? Via google i found out, how to start a mc server on my qnap nas, but if i try to start the mcmyadmin app, i opens a new page and says "connection was refused by <Nas-ip>". Can somone help me, how i have to use McMyAdmin?
nickchamberlin
New here

Post by nickchamberlin »

Hi I've got everything installed and the server is running, but what ip address do you use to connect to the minecraft server? Where can I find it?
rob3r7o
New here

Post by rob3r7o »

nickchamberlin wrote:Hi I've got everything installed and the server is running, but what ip address do you use to connect to the minecraft server? Where can I find it?
My qnap is visible on internet with myqnapcloud.com service. ex: xxxxxx.myqnapcloud.com
when i start my mcmyadmin server i can see in consolle tab: CONSOLE: [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on *:25565
So i forward in my router the 25565 port to nas ip
Than i can see my minecraft server on internet with the adress xxxxx.myqnapcloud.com:25565

Return to “Community Apps”