[ Jackett ] [ 0.20.3546 ] Use just about any tracker with Sonarr or Couchpotato

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ Jackett ] [ 0.10.97 ] Use just about any tracker with Sonarr or Couchpotato

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

actually i have no clue on how to fix it
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gmatranga86
New here

Re: [ Jackett ] [ 0.10.97 ] Use just about any tracker with Sonarr or Couchpotato

Post by gmatranga86 »

QNAP_Stephane wrote:actually i have no clue on how to fix it
oh :(

i will wait for good news, hopefully.

thank you for your reply!
gmatranga86
New here

Post by gmatranga86 »

just un update:

i've found a "fix".
Step 1: ping the hostname from the machine to retrieve the IP
Step 2: insert the record IP + hostname in file /etc/hosts
Step 3: profit!

it's something... :D

bye!
ade05fr
Starting out

Post by ade05fr »

Hello everyone
I would like to have the latest version of jackett (which is currently 0.10.597) how can do that? In the qnap store its still the .97 version.

Thanks for your support

Sent from my LEX820 using Tapatalk

dulcifium
Been there, done that

Re: [ Jackett ] [ 0.10.599 ] Use just about any tracker with Sonarr or Couchpotato

Post by dulcifium »

I can't even see it in the QNAP store...
QNAP TS-639 Pro (3.8.1 Build 20121205) | 6 x 3 TB (Toshiba DT01ACA300 firmware MX6OABB0) | 12 TB RAID-6
Both shared over single port GbE and wifi router to Linux, Android, Windows, macOS and NVIDIA Shield
shawnhendriks
New here

Re: [ Jackett ] [ 0.10.599 ] Use just about any tracker with Sonarr or Couchpotato

Post by shawnhendriks »

I've been running jackett with Sonarr on my qnap for months now successfully. I've purchased a second qnap and I am trying to setup everything there. Now with every indexer, I run the test and I get errors like this

"Exception (eztv): Connection reset by peer: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer."

I feel like I have duplicated the setup that is still running on my other qnap but must be missing something. Does anyone have any ideas?

Jackett 0.10.599
Mono version 5.14.0.177
QTS firmware 4.4.0.0820
QNAP TVS-872xt
flonou
Starting out

Post by flonou »

Hi, if you are using this jackett package, be advised that since a new update was released, jackett might try to download the update continuously and failing to update. This fills the tmp folder which can cause various issues (like bad fan speed reporting).
If this happen, just disable auto update in jackett (at least until a new update of the package comes)
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ Jackett ] [ 0.11.437 ] Use just about any tracker with Sonarr or Couchpotato

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

updated
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ensignvorik
Easy as a breeze

Re: [ Jackett ] [ 0.11.437 ] Use just about any tracker with Sonarr or Couchpotato

Post by ensignvorik »

Is there any chance of changing this to the version that no longer requires Mono?
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Unless I'm being blind, I can't find the setting to change what kind of QNAP I have on my profile. I now own a TS-253A
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

it is been some month already available on qnapclub

https://www.qnapclub.eu/fr/qpkg/743

ensignvorik
Easy as a breeze

Post by ensignvorik »

Ah, cool. Thanks.
Unless I'm being blind, I can't find the setting to change what kind of QNAP I have on my profile. I now own a TS-253A
erik@qnap
New here

Post by erik@qnap »

Hi, uninstalled Jackett requiring Mono and installed the standalone version from qnapclub. After that I wanted to revert back to the old setting by copying the Indexers folder and the ServerConfig.json file from my original Jackett install to the /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/JackettdotNET/Jackett/Jackett folder. But after every stop/start of Jackett, the ServerConfig.json file is overwritten with default (?) settings.

For instance the port number of my original Jackett install was 9117, the new install uses 25633. When I change the port number by setting the port via the web interface, then the port number is changed accordingly. However, again, when I stop and start Jackett, the port is 25633 again.

When I take a look at /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/JackettdotNET/JackettdotNET.sh then I see, that Jackett is started with './jackett --IgnoreSslErrors true --Port 25633 &'. So looks like it is ignoring the port setting in the ServerConfig.json file and using the port in the JackettdotNET.sh file at start. Any idea why this is executed this way and what is happening? And of course how to fix this?

Checked the log file, but no errors.
ensignvorik
Easy as a breeze

Post by ensignvorik »

As the non mono version has the same name, doesn’t it just install over the top of the old one?

I haven’t got round to doing it myself yet but I assumed that’s what would happen? Thus keeping settings.

Seems my putting this off for now may have paid off.

Look forward to responses.
erik@qnap
New here

Post by erik@qnap »

ensignvorik wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:11 pm As the non mono version has the same name, doesn’t it just install over the top of the old one?

I haven’t got round to doing it myself yet but I assumed that’s what would happen? Thus keeping settings.

Seems my putting this off for now may have paid off.

Look forward to responses.
Hello ensignvorik,
It does not install over the old Jackett. It is installed in a new folder JackettdotNET. So if desired, you can run them both at the same time.
peelos
Been there, done that

Post by peelos »

tried to remove and reinstall JackettDotnet by deleting from app store and also removing the .qpkg/JackettDotNet folder and reinstalling

but keep getting "refused to connect" error message - any ideas how to fix please?

EDIT: for those with same issue this was fixed by killing the running jackett processes that had blocked the port that Jackett runs on.. a reboot after deinstallation would have probably solved it aswell
NAS: TVS-1282-i7-7700-40G / 4 x 500GB SSD 2.5" RAID 10 / 2 x 500GB M.2 SSD / 8 x 12TB WD Whites 3.5" RAID 6 / Noctua L9x65 / 3 x 80mm PWM Noctua fans / Corsair 600W PSU / Asus Turbo GTX 1060 6GB GPU
Software: Plex Media Server / Transmission / Sonarr / Radarr / Bazarr / Jackett / Tautulli / Home Assistant / Resilio Sync / Python / NetData / SortMyQPKGs
pfSense Firewall / OpenVPN Server: QOTOM Fanless Mini PC / Core i5 / 8GB RAM / 128GB SSD / 4 Gigabit NICs / AES-NI
Wireless Routers: 2 x Netgear AC1900 R7000 Nighthawk / 1 x Netgear AC3200 R8000 Nighthawk / FreshTomato Firmware

Return to “Community Apps”