[ NZBHydra ] [ 0.2.140 ] Meta search for NZB indexers and the "spiritual successor" to NZBmegasearcH

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
LennyM
Know my way around

Re: [ NZBHydra ] [ 0.2.140 ] Meta search for NZB indexers and the "spiritual successor" to NZBmegasearcH

Post by LennyM »

Fubie wrote:How would I manually delete it.

I have not deleted anything manually. Would I use SSH? What commands would I use?

Thanks for any assistance.
connect to to QNAP Nas via Filezilla (SFTP/ssh), there go to folder /mnt/HDA_ROOT/.config/ and locate qpkg.conf. Then right click and select view/change then or download the file to your local folder and finally open with text editor or any other script editor. Then find entry for nzbhydra and delete it (3 or 4 rows if I remember or so), save the modified qpkg.conf if locally stored and re-upload to QNAP NAS or if edited directly via "view/change" press save in editor and then filezilla should ask if it should upload modified file automatically - press yes.

I hope this is understandable.

best regards
Lenny
Fubie
Starting out

Re: [ NZBHydra ] [ 0.2.140 ] Meta search for NZB indexers and the "spiritual successor" to NZBmegasearcH

Post by Fubie »

Hell yes, this worked like a charm.

Thank you very much.
TS-453be with 2x WD 3TB Reds and 2x WD 4TB Reds
TS-470 Pro with 2x WD 8TB Reds and 2x WD 10TB Reds
QTS 5.0.0.1986
Windows 11 Pro
Madflava
Starting out

Post by Madflava »

Has anyone been able to get this to work under 4.3.2?
jasonhollis
Starting out

Post by jasonhollis »

Team,

How do I figure out what Python modules are installed on my Qnap and how do I execute the command to make NZBHydra look for any updates on the Github site as you did above?
Rijoy.manghat
New here

Post by Rijoy.manghat »

does this still work on the latest version ?
li3zmu
New here

Post by li3zmu »

No, my NZBHydra service won't start since the 4.3.3 update!
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

did you remove your version and installed x64 version ?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
li3zmu
New here

Post by li3zmu »

Yes I realized I had to do that for many of the other apps including Couchpotato. Installed the x64 version and now it works! Thank you for your quick reply @QNAP_Stephane :)
teh_niemer
Starting out

Post by teh_niemer »

I am unable to access the system settings. The link in the WebUI is not clickable, and when I type "myip":5075/system the page is blank other than the NZBHydra logo. I've tried reinstalling with no difference.

I just tried changing the config to see if that would make a difference and now the WebUI is totally blank, not even the logo shows up, even though it seems to connect.
teh_niemer
Starting out

Post by teh_niemer »

I've searched the entire NAS for any instances of "hydra" after uninstalling and only found my backup file. Is there some config file hidden somewhere that needs to be modified?
teh_niemer
Starting out

Post by teh_niemer »

Got it figured out with the help of the dev. I set a base url and wasn't using the trailing "/". Adding that fixed it for me...

Return to “Community Apps”