[ NetData ] [ 1.36.1] Real-time performance monitoring, done right

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
davidjr
Starting out

Re: [ NetData ] [ 1.16.0 ] Real-time performance monitoring, done right

Post by davidjr »

noone using sensors together with netdata? :(
Rhialto
Easy as a breeze

Post by Rhialto »

1.17 is out! :-)
Entered the NAS world with a TS-251+ in December 2016. As of December 2020, disks are now used in a TS-253D. :geek:
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ NetData ] [ 1.17.0 ] Real-time performance monitoring, done right

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

updated
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rhialto
Easy as a breeze

Re: [ NetData ] [ 1.17.0 ] Real-time performance monitoring, done right

Post by Rhialto »

1.18.1 is out! :D
Entered the NAS world with a TS-251+ in December 2016. As of December 2020, disks are now used in a TS-253D. :geek:
Rhialto
Easy as a breeze

Post by Rhialto »

davidjr wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:58 pm I'm unable to see the sensors working (temperature basically) in the latest version, but going back to 1.10 is fine.
Have you found out how to monitor temperature? I started a scan tonight and was curious to monitor HD temps in time so I fired up NetData 1.17 but I didn't see any temperature for the disk, strange as that data is available in disk health panel. I'm not a power user so I don't know if it's possible to add it manually and how to do it. I thought it would be there by default. Same for CPU temperature we can read in dashboard, NetData don't show it.
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ NetData ] [ 1.18.1 ] Real-time performance monitoring, done right

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

updated
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rhialto
Easy as a breeze

Post by Rhialto »

Thanks! BTW link is not formatted correctly in 1st post...
cyfdecyf
First post

Post by cyfdecyf »

Thanks for the package, works like a charm.

I changed a few settings by editing /opt/NetData/etc/netdata/netdata.conf and restarting the app.
Can my change to netdata.conf be preserved when I install a new version of the package?
davidjr
Starting out

Post by davidjr »

Rhialto wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:09 pm
davidjr wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:58 pm I'm unable to see the sensors working (temperature basically) in the latest version, but going back to 1.10 is fine.
Have you found out how to monitor temperature? I started a scan tonight and was curious to monitor HD temps in time so I fired up NetData 1.17 but I didn't see any temperature for the disk, strange as that data is available in disk health panel. I'm not a power user so I don't know if it's possible to add it manually and how to do it. I thought it would be there by default. Same for CPU temperature we can read in dashboard, NetData don't show it.
Sorry didnt see this before :). I still with version 1.10 as have not been able to see the same behaviour with the updated versions... You will need to build and install lmsensors to be able to read the sensors of the qnap. For my previous QNAP I was able to see both the system and cpu temps but now with a recent model, I only see the cpu temps but for me this is enough.
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ NetData ] [ 1.20.0 ] Real-time performance monitoring, done right

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

updated

msrl2000
New here

Re: [ NetData ] [ 1.20.0 ] Real-time performance monitoring, done right

Post by msrl2000 »

Release v1.21.1 is a hotfix release to improve the performance of the new React dashboard, which was merged and enabled by default in v1.21.0.

The React dashboard shipped in v1.21.0 did not properly freeze charts that were outside of the browser's viewport. If a user who loaded many charts by scrolling through the dashboard, charts outside of their browser's viewport continued updating. This excess of chart updates caused all charts to update more slowly than every second.

v.1.21.1 includes improvements to the way the Netdata dashboard freezes, maintains state, and restores charts as users scroll.
sjaglin
Getting the hang of things

Re: [ NetData ] [ 1.21.1 ] Real-time performance monitoring, done right

Post by sjaglin »

Hi,

Amazing app, I have since also implemented on my Raspberry (OMV4), I have noticed that when trying to sign in the webpage declares that I can't until I update, is there a way around this so far?
Ideally I d like to have my QNAP and Pis on the same node...
Steph
QNAP TS-251B 4Gb 2x 1TB SOLAR POWERED (50%)
QNAP TS-119+Version 3.4.0 Build 0212T(1 TB) SOLAR POWERED (90%)TB
RaPi 3 and 4 -> OMV and Raspiblitz
SOLD EeePC 1000H Mandriva 2010.1, Puppy and XP SOLAR POWERED (50%)
SOLD ASROCK Ion 330 Mandriva 2010.1 SOLAR POWERED (50%)
kitchenerer
Starting out

Post by kitchenerer »

any chance this can be upgraded? thanks!
sjaglin
Getting the hang of things

Post by sjaglin »

kitchenerer wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:27 am any chance this can be upgraded? thanks!
+1 please
QNAP TS-251B 4Gb 2x 1TB SOLAR POWERED (50%)
QNAP TS-119+Version 3.4.0 Build 0212T(1 TB) SOLAR POWERED (90%)TB
RaPi 3 and 4 -> OMV and Raspiblitz
SOLD EeePC 1000H Mandriva 2010.1, Puppy and XP SOLAR POWERED (50%)
SOLD ASROCK Ion 330 Mandriva 2010.1 SOLAR POWERED (50%)
kellic
Starting out

Re: [ NetData ] [ 1.23.0] Real-time performance monitoring, done right

Post by kellic »

Up to v1.30.1. Can we get an update please?

Return to “Community Apps”