[ Ombi ] [ 2.2.1 ] Want a Movie or TV Show on Plex

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
SirNovad
First post

Re: [ Ombi ] [ 2.2.1 ] Want a Movie or TV Show on Plex

Post by SirNovad »

I have the exact same issue. Ombi installed just fine (QMono already installed)

Ok, If I restart the app it shows as an active process, but once you try to approach from a browser you see it dissapear from the list, therefore you can't connect.
So...maybe it crashes rightaway upon loading the site..? hmmm (QNAP 4.3.3.0210)
MorkaiTheWolf
First post

Post by MorkaiTheWolf »

I'm also encountering somewhat similar issues to SirNovad. Currently running QMono 4.6.2.7 with Ombi 2.2.1.

Difference being I can get it to run for a little bit but after users place a few requests, the page quits responding and both Qmono and Ombi need to be restarted in order for the page to become view able again. Are there any specific logs that would be helpful for investigation? Should I log this as a request on your github page instead?
Iceman24
Getting the hang of things

Post by Iceman24 »

Can someone tell me what the purpose of this app is? I'm trying to determine if it's worth trying out, but I don't really get the point of it. If I want movie to TV Series, I go to CouchPotato or Sonarr, or maybe add from IMDB via nzb360 Android app.
mdhwoods
Know my way around

Post by mdhwoods »

Iceman24 wrote:Can someone tell me what the purpose of this app is? I'm trying to determine if it's worth trying out, but I don't really get the point of it. If I want movie to TV Series, I go to CouchPotato or Sonarr, or maybe add from IMDB via nzb360 Android app.

if you host a server, this allows people that have access to request movies from you and not have access to the back end servers. Ie. my kids can request a movie or show and if the permissions are set right it will send to CouchPotato or Sonar the request. it can also be set to where i have to approve requests. For a 1 person server, it makes no sense to run as you can just use couchpotato or sonarr directly.
mdhwoods
Know my way around

Post by mdhwoods »

MorkaiTheWolf wrote:I'm also encountering somewhat similar issues to SirNovad. Currently running QMono 4.6.2.7 with Ombi 2.2.1.

Difference being I can get it to run for a little bit but after users place a few requests, the page quits responding and both Qmono and Ombi need to be restarted in order for the page to become view able again. Are there any specific logs that would be helpful for investigation? Should I log this as a request on your github page instead?
pretty sure the program has issues with qmono. It runs fine for me, but after a bit of use crashes. I remember seeing the developer saying is a qmono issue and that he is doing a complete rewrite of the program.
Iceman24

Post by Iceman24 »

mdhwoods wrote:if you host a server, this allows people that have access to request movies from you and not have access to the back end servers. Ie. my kids can request a movie or show and if the permissions are set right it will send to CouchPotato or Sonar the request. it can also be set to where i have to approve requests. For a 1 person server, it makes no sense to run as you can just use couchpotato or sonarr directly.
Thanks. That was the impression I was starting to get, so not really needed then for me.
tuckerman

Post by tuckerman »

Iceman24 wrote:
mdhwoods wrote:if you host a server, this allows people that have access to request movies from you and not have access to the back end servers. Ie. my kids can request a movie or show and if the permissions are set right it will send to CouchPotato or Sonar the request. it can also be set to where i have to approve requests. For a 1 person server, it makes no sense to run as you can just use couchpotato or sonarr directly.
Thanks. That was the impression I was starting to get, so not really needed then for me.
Yeh mainly useful in larger environments/families as a PVR with permissions/restrictions. As a side not there is natives Apps for Andriod that you can easily use to add programs to Sonarr/Radarr or if you use Trakt or IMDB Lists of wanted movies this can auto sync with Radarr :)
grizzthewizz
Starting out

Post by grizzthewizz »

Hello all, I'm having an issue connecting outside my home network. In my router I have forwarded the specific port to the local IP of my nas, but every time I try to connect I get host refused connection.

I'm not sure if there is a firewall rule that needs to be set or what?
Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
zatchmok
New here

Post by zatchmok »

I have the same challenge as everyone else!

Ombi is running for a little while then It suddenly stops running.

QNAP QTS Version: 4.3.3

Application Version: 2.2.1678
System Version: 4.8.1 (Stable 4.8.1.0/22a39d7 jeudi 27 avril 2017, 14:32:02 (UTC+0200))
Branch: Stable
Log Level: Error
Database Location: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Ombi/Release/Ombi.sqlite
Running Directory: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Ombi/Release
zatchmok
New here

Post by zatchmok »

Since the autoupdate is not working, is it possible for someone to package latest version of Ombi as a QPKG?

Running QPKG version is 2.2.1678 (see attached screenshot)

And the latest version according to recent changes in the Ombi-app is 2.2.1870 (see attached screenshot)

Thanks In advance!
Ombi_running.png
Ombi_latest.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

2.2.1 is master branch (recommended)... this is dev release (not stable)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
csrulz17
Starting out

Post by csrulz17 »

FYI, the developer released the beta of V3 of Ombi (https://github.com/tidusjar/Ombi) which removes the mono dependency, adds automatic updating, and multiple server support. In my experience over the past several days this new version is not only more stable, but better looking as well.

What would it take to get this packaged into a qpkg?
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

csrulz17 wrote:FYI, the developer released the beta of V3 of Ombi (https://github.com/tidusjar/Ombi) which removes the mono dependency, adds automatic updating, and multiple server support. In my experience over the past several days this new version is not only more stable, but better looking as well.

What would it take to get this packaged into a qpkg?
it require dotnet core... which hard to compile.. and still buggy on ARM.. (used also with Emby on next release, there is a ticket open on the Github about the issue)

not yet try to compile it on x64... but it may work only with this NAS Model at this time..

better to wait and see... to my mind
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
zhazell
Starting out

[ Ombi ] [ 2.2.1 ] Want a Movie or TV Show on Plex

Post by zhazell »

Yeah I’d like to see the beta compiled. I have a x64 NAS and would like to test it out if possible. Excited to see all the hard work the Ombi team has done.
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

tried to build v3

unfortunately

/opt/DotNET/Release/corerun -c /opt/DotNET/Release/ Ombi
coreclr_initialize failed - status: 0x80070057

not sure it is my coreclr issue or Ombi issue ... if tidusjar is around this thread may be he can help...

I am stuck on this issue and really not friendly with the .net Core yet...

(Uploading a new .NET core release fixing missing library)

may be because i disabled ICU with an export CORECLR_GLOBAL_INVARIANT=1 ... (not sure)

EDIT : adding the ICU lib remain error : coreclr_initialize failed - status: 0x80070057 :cry:

Return to “Community Apps”