[ Orthanc ] [ 1.11.3.0 ] DICOM Server

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
doctorgl@126.com
New here

Re: [ Orthanc ] [ 1.4.2.0 ] DICOM Server

Post by doctorgl@126.com »

Any update for this? Thank you!
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ Orthanc ] [ 1.9.5.0 ] DICOM Server

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

doctorgl@126.com wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:32 am Any update for this? Thank you!
update to 1.9.5 core

all plugins updated
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
doctorgl@126.com
New here

Post by doctorgl@126.com »

Thank you for your great job!
But is it possible to use Osimis Web Viewer? It's very helpful!
Thank you!
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

seems only docker.. will double check if sources are available and can be adapted
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I.Fershal
New here

Post by I.Fershal »

Hi!
Download : x64, arm-x41, arm_64
i not found package Orthanc 1.9.5 for arm_64. x86 only :(
there is only version 1.4.2.0.

wbr, Ivan
DanieleS
New here

Post by DanieleS »

Hi, i have installed Orthanc 1.9.5 on TS-251D (4Gb ram) but does not work.
When i choose program, server not responding.
Process Orthanc is running
Can you help me?
Than you so much

Daniele
DanieleS
New here

Post by DanieleS »

Oops sorry,
problem was qFirewall.
Thank you

Daniele
DanieleS
New here

Post by DanieleS »

Hi,
now Orthanc is up :).
But i have a problem with query.
My configuration is:
// The list of the known DICOM modalities
"DicomModalities" : {
"Horos": [ "Horos", "DESKTOP-FMN4CI5", 11112 ]
},

But when i send query in log read this:
W0205 13:39:01.327509 CommandDispatcher.cpp:817] Rejected Find request from remote DICOM modality with AET "Horos" and hostname "192.168.1.137"

my hostname DESKTOP-FMN4CI5" have ip 192.168.1.137

Can you help me?
Thanks

Daniele
I.Fershal
New here

Post by I.Fershal »

check hostname DESKTOP-FMN4CI5. maybe it won't respawn.
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ Orthanc ] [ 1.11.3.0 ] DICOM Server

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

updated to 1.11.3

knova78
First post

Post by knova78 »

Thank you for the amazing qpkg. I really want to use the indexer plugin, but neither ver 1.9.5.0 nor ver 1.11.3.0 seem to have it.
Actually, I only know Windows and I'm new to QNAP, so I don't know how to install the plugins. So I'm a QNAP newbie waiting for an updated package to come out. TT
I would be grateful if you could provide an update with a version that includes the indexer plugin.
Potopchin
New here

Post by Potopchin »

Hello knova78. Which DBMS do you want to use to store indexes? If you are not satisfied with the built-in SQLite and you plan to move index storage to an external database, then you first need to decide on the DBMS (MySQL (MariaDB) or PostgreSQL), and then make changes to the configuration files where the parameters for connecting to the database will be written.
Sincerely, Igor.
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

Potopchin wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:12 pm Hello knova78. Which DBMS do you want to use to store indexes? If you are not satisfied with the built-in SQLite and you plan to move index storage to an external database, then you first need to decide on the DBMS (MySQL (MariaDB) or PostgreSQL), and then make changes to the configuration files where the parameters for connecting to the database will be written.
Sincerely, Igor.
What is your NAS make and model please?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Potopchin
New here

Post by Potopchin »

OneCD wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:34 am What is your NAS make and model please?
Hello. At the moment, Orthanc in our clinic runs on NAS QNAP TS-853BU-RP and uses the MariaDB 10 DBMS as the back-end, that is, the indexes are stored in an external database. But I also had the opportunity to install Orthanc on NAS QNAP D2, although packages based on old builds were released for this model.
New here

Post by 70076541 »

Hi Stephane,

although this discussion is very old, I hope to be able to revisit the topic. I have a Qnap TS-253E that I used exclusively as iSCSI so for everything else I'm totally fast. I performed a factory reset to the latest firmware version available for the device (QTS 5.1.5.2679) and from here, starting from the APP Center, I wanted to start downloading the Orthanc APP. First hitch, not finding the app, I got in touch with Qnap technical support who very kindly explained their severance policy to me and directed me to the link from which I could download and install it manually. I then installed the QDK file Orthanc_1.11.3.0_x86_64.qpkg. Second hitch: from the various video and text tutorials I should at this stage, once I have opened the app and read the company policies, open the Configuration.json file and modify the parameters according to my needs and to do so I am instructed to go to the File Station where my version is 5, but I can't find any folder or file described in all the tutorials. Clicking through the various folders of Volume1 I always and only find @Recycle. Where am I wrong? Should I expect no creation of folders and files and should I create and upload folders and files? If so, could you explain to me better from the root where and what to create?

Regards,
Andrea

Return to “Community Apps”