Kodi17 qpkg

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
Post Reply
bjs1978
Starting out
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Re: Kodi17 qpkg

Post by bjs1978 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:42 pm

Not sure, however due to the DTS / AC3 licensing issue that led to the removal of Kodi support by QNAP, it's possible father_munde was asked to take down his links...

sonnsterr
Know my way around
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:12 am
Location: Wisconsin,U.S
Contact:

Re: Kodi17 qpkg

Post by sonnsterr » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:52 pm

Yup, that's probably what happened :( Figured it was only a matter of time before this would happen on this site :( Need a NON-QNAP site for apps :mrgreen:
Last edited by sonnsterr on Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
QNAP TS-1677X 1700 RAM 64G

DAZALONG1972
New here
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:06 am

Re: Kodi17 qpkg

Post by DAZALONG1972 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:27 pm

same here kodi 17rc4 installs but does not open !

Alexdirks
New here
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:20 am

Re: Kodi17 qpkg

Post by Alexdirks » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:32 am

Im happy working good

bjs1978
Starting out
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Re: Kodi17 qpkg

Post by bjs1978 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:06 am

Did you have to do anything to make it work after install?

dignan
New here
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:15 am

Re: Kodi17 qpkg

Post by dignan » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:11 am

JohnSypin wrote:
dignan wrote:
DAZALONG1972 wrote:Tried kodi rc4 but couldn't figure out how to install , need a straight forward qpkg lol , looking forward to kodi back on my nas since loosing it from hd station

Can you upload and offer a link for RC4?


https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xe763f4vgr57 ... 4.zip?dl=0

Thank you!

ric_dk
New here
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Kodi17 qpkg

Post by ric_dk » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:24 am

anybody buddy by chance have a link to the QPKG 2-16.1.1 ??

User avatar
razormoon
Easy as a breeze
Posts: 457
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:05 am
Location: Denver, CO

Re: Kodi17 qpkg

Post by razormoon » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:25 am

I've spotted Kodi 17 in 3rd party repo...QNAP Club.
:!: TVS-871-i7-16G 4.3.3.0136 Build 20170228, KODI, WSE 2012 r2, pfSense
:?: 1 x KINGSTON SNV325S2 as 2mb block cache, WDC WD40EFRX as RAID5, 1 x WDC WD40EFRX as iSCSI
:arrow: pfSense 2.3.3 (PPPoE), snort, pfBlockerNG, PIA OpenVPN client and server
:idea: CyberPower 1500VA
:-0 WIKI SUPPORT

"Nothing is impossible. Only expensive, illegal or both."

DaddyCool
New here
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:53 am

Re: Kodi17 qpkg

Post by DaddyCool » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:38 pm

I installed the QNAP club version of kodi 17 by OutlawZ http://www.qnapclub.eu/index.php?act=detail&qpkg_id=405 and can conform it is working as it should :D .
QNAP TS-219P
QNAP TS-453A version 4.2.3 [2017/01/21]

User avatar
razormoon
Easy as a breeze
Posts: 457
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:05 am
Location: Denver, CO

Re: Kodi17 qpkg

Post by razormoon » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:41 pm

DaddyCool wrote:I installed the QNAP club version of kodi 17 by OutlawZ http://www.qnapclub.eu/index.php?act=detail&qpkg_id=405 and can conform it is working as it should :D .


Good to hear and thanks for the feedback, DaddyCool.
:!: TVS-871-i7-16G 4.3.3.0136 Build 20170228, KODI, WSE 2012 r2, pfSense
:?: 1 x KINGSTON SNV325S2 as 2mb block cache, WDC WD40EFRX as RAID5, 1 x WDC WD40EFRX as iSCSI
:arrow: pfSense 2.3.3 (PPPoE), snort, pfBlockerNG, PIA OpenVPN client and server
:idea: CyberPower 1500VA
:-0 WIKI SUPPORT

"Nothing is impossible. Only expensive, illegal or both."

CylonCenturion

Re: Kodi17 qpkg

Post by CylonCenturion » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:50 pm

razormoon wrote:
DaddyCool wrote:I installed the QNAP club version of kodi 17 by OutlawZ http://www.qnapclub.eu/index.php?act=detail&qpkg_id=405 and can conform it is working as it should :D .


Good to hear and thanks for the feedback, DaddyCool.


Build date is 14 januari.
I belief RC4 is considered as the Final.

It's in the qnapclub of France as well.

User avatar
razormoon
Easy as a breeze
Posts: 457
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:05 am
Location: Denver, CO

Re: Kodi17 qpkg

Post by razormoon » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:57 pm

CylonCenturion wrote:
razormoon wrote:
DaddyCool wrote:I installed the QNAP club version of kodi 17 by OutlawZ http://www.qnapclub.eu/index.php?act=detail&qpkg_id=405 and can conform it is working as it should :D .


Good to hear and thanks for the feedback, DaddyCool.


Build date is 14 januari.
I belief RC4 is considered as the Final.

It's in the qnapclub of France as well.


Yes. And if father_mande closed the thread and took the links down without word then it would have been with great reason with all due respect to his privacy.
He did a spectacular job with the package and personal support.

I'd like to say "Thank you so very much, Sir!" for making such a great app available to us all.

Thank you, Phillipe.
:!: TVS-871-i7-16G 4.3.3.0136 Build 20170228, KODI, WSE 2012 r2, pfSense
:?: 1 x KINGSTON SNV325S2 as 2mb block cache, WDC WD40EFRX as RAID5, 1 x WDC WD40EFRX as iSCSI
:arrow: pfSense 2.3.3 (PPPoE), snort, pfBlockerNG, PIA OpenVPN client and server
:idea: CyberPower 1500VA
:-0 WIKI SUPPORT

"Nothing is impossible. Only expensive, illegal or both."

CylonCenturion

Re: Kodi17 qpkg

Post by CylonCenturion » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:02 pm

razormoon wrote:
CylonCenturion wrote:
razormoon wrote:
DaddyCool wrote:I installed the QNAP club version of kodi 17 by OutlawZ http://www.qnapclub.eu/index.php?act=detail&qpkg_id=405 and can conform it is working as it should :D .


Good to hear and thanks for the feedback, DaddyCool.


Build date is 14 januari.
I belief RC4 is considered as the Final.

It's in the qnapclub of France as well.


Yes. And if father_mande closed the thread and took the links down without word then it would have been with great reason with all due respect to his privacy.
He did a spectacular job with the package and personal support.

I'd like to say "Thank you so very much, Sir!" for making such a great app available to us all.

Thank you, Phillipe.


But what i want to know.....
Is the Kodi version in the repo's build against the same dependencies and with the same libraries as Father Mande did?
He offered a great package, indeed.

The only thing i had to do is install some addons. Thats it.

User avatar
razormoon
Easy as a breeze
Posts: 457
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:05 am
Location: Denver, CO

Re: Kodi17 qpkg

Post by razormoon » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:08 pm

CylonCenturion wrote:
But what i want to know.....
Is the Kodi version in the repo's build against the same dependencies and with the same libraries as Father Mande did?
He offered a great package, indeed.

The only thing i had to do is install some addons. Thats it.


Indeed...you'd have to reach out to the new packager for those answers as Phillipe is out.
I stay with my trusty 16 + schism. :DD
:!: TVS-871-i7-16G 4.3.3.0136 Build 20170228, KODI, WSE 2012 r2, pfSense
:?: 1 x KINGSTON SNV325S2 as 2mb block cache, WDC WD40EFRX as RAID5, 1 x WDC WD40EFRX as iSCSI
:arrow: pfSense 2.3.3 (PPPoE), snort, pfBlockerNG, PIA OpenVPN client and server
:idea: CyberPower 1500VA
:-0 WIKI SUPPORT

"Nothing is impossible. Only expensive, illegal or both."

bjs1978
Starting out
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Re: Kodi17 qpkg

Post by bjs1978 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:22 pm

So, figured out why Kodi 17.x won't start on my TS-269 Pro. It depends on HD Station 3.x, which depends on 64-bit Linux video drivers - which Intel don't provide for the now discontinued Atom CPU! Back to the drawing board...

Post Reply

Return to “Community Apps”