[QPKG] sherpa mini-package-manager (CLI) beta

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
Bedlore
Getting the hang of things

Re: [QPKG] sherpa mini-package-manager (CLI)

Post by Bedlore »

OneCD wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:56 pm @QNAP_Stephane has a Watcher3 QPKG available in the Qnapclub Store - I think he has embedded a compatible Python interpreter in the QPKG: https://qnapclub.eu/en/qpkg/471
Thanks for that, I tried this package but get "[App Center] Failed to install Watcher 3. Upgrade QTS to 4.3.3 or a newer compatible version" So I guess I just wait now.
entrican
Starting out

Post by entrican »

I struggled through a botched FW update last November and it's been running great, but ever since my SickChill install has been running on the development branch and I get the warning "You're using the develop branch. Please use 'master' unless specifically asked". At one point OneCD recommended I edit the sickchill.sh to reflect master instead of development.

I was also waiting for the all clear to move from dev to master, but I haven't seen any traffic on this and I'm reluctant to just run the command.

Is it still recommended best practice to edit the sickchill.sh SOURCE_GIT_BRANCH to 'master' and run a sherpa update sickchill to get everything updated?

QNAP TS-453A
FW 4.5.2.1630

My sherpa install was from 11/2020 and bears the following herald when you do a list options command.

"sherpa 210502 ⢠a mini-package-manager for QNAP NAS"

Thank you in advance!
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

entrican wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:37 am I was also waiting for the all clear to move from dev to master, but I haven't seen any traffic on this and I'm reluctant to just run the command.

Is it still recommended best practice to edit the sickchill.sh SOURCE_GIT_BRANCH to 'master' and run a sherpa update sickchill to get everything updated?
Yes, you can revert SickChill back to following the 'master' branch again.

If sherpa shows a new SickChill QPKG is available, please update it and the branch will be changed back.

If not, please alter 'develop' back to 'master' in the SickChill service script, then restart SickChill with:

Code: Select all

/etc/init.d/sickchill.sh restart

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
entrican
Starting out

Post by entrican »

ugh - it broke it O_o

[/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/SickChill] # sherpa upgrade sickchill
sherpa 210502 ⢠a mini-package-manager for QNAP NAS

done: updated package cache with 1 QPKG
done: downloaded & upgraded 81 IPKGs
done: downloaded & installed 1 IPKG
fail: Download & install 'Python3' base modules failed ! result_code: [1]
fail: Download & install 'Python3' specific modules failed ! result_code: [1]
fail: Installed 2 PIP groups failed
fail: 'SickChill' service operation failed. Check (/var/log/SickChill.log) for more information
done: upgraded 1 dependent QPKG
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

Please reinstall Entware:

sherpa reinstall ew

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
entrican
Starting out

Post by entrican »

OneCD wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 9:40 am Please reinstall Entware:

sherpa reinstall ew
Thank you - that cleaned it up! I really appreciate the quick assist.
rs1001

Post by rs1001 »

Quick nzbToMedia question...
Is pointing the scripts folder to: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/nzbToMedia all that needs doing after the install?

I'm having trouble with Radarr (on Docker), which has grabbed a release, unrar'd it, but is stuck on "Downloaded - Importing"
Just wanted to check things Sab-side before raising a Radarr support ticket.
QNAP TS-653 Pro -- with 16Gb RAM
6 * Western Digital WD60EFRX WD Reds (RAID5) as a Single 27.1TB Volume
Firmware: QTS 5.0.1.2277
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

rs1001 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:49 am Quick nzbToMedia question...
Is pointing the scripts folder to: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/nzbToMedia all that needs doing after the install?
Yes. Although, the default should be [/share/Downloads/nzbToMedia] - which is the same location. :wink:

rs1001

Post by rs1001 »

Ah, sneaky: nzbToMedia -> /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/nzbToMedia/nzbToMedia/ --- just saw it. :)
rs1001

Post by rs1001 »

I think the script is working.. else it wouldn't unrar, is that a fair presumption?
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

I think so. Is there any debug log output?

MHuijbregts
Know my way around

Post by MHuijbregts »

Hi All,

Running QTS4.5.3.1670 on TVS-EC880. Running sherpa latest and a while ago the notifications from Medusa to plex were giving me some weird errors. Initially I ignored it and put a script in crontab to update some rights in the media bit and adjusted the scans for the Plex library from within Plex. Just checked this morning once again and this time read the message a bit thorough and noticed that it says the following:

2021-05-26 13:37:44 WARNING  Thread_0 :: [4d9c792] PLEX: Error while trying to contact Plex Media Server: Error: MaxRetryError("HTTPConnectionPool(host='10.10.50.10', port=32400): Max retries exceeded with url: /library/sections (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7f5c10008750>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 113] No route to host'))")
The problem is in the last bit of the message: No route to host.
I tried to ping it from a ssh session as an admin user but no luck. So there is no way to get to the host, indeed.

Could this somehow be related to the DNS issues that have been going on recently?

Suggestions to get this working would be even better though ;)
Cheers,

TVS EC880 / 8 x 6TB WD Red in Raid 6 / QTS 4.5.4.1800
Hybrid Backup Station 3 / Virtualization Station / Container Station / QSync
TS-509 Pro / 4 x 2TB Seagate in Raid 5 / QTS 4.2.X (latest build)
rs1001

Post by rs1001 »

Need some help with sab3.

Background:
1. I'm migrating my Radarr installation to Docker, for which I've made a new user/group (as admin is frowned upon).
2. Running "id", I've got that: uid=1000(radmin) gid=100(everyone) groups=100(everyone),1000(containers)
3. creating radarr docker container using UID 1000 and GID 100 -- /share/Download mapped to /share/Download
4. Restored from a backup prior to migrating.. Add a film via Torrent works a treat. No issues.
5. Add a film via SAB, I can see it download in radarr as well as Sab, but once it unrar's it gets stuck.

[Error] DownloadedMovieImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /share/Download/sabnzbd3/complete/r
adarr/Oxygen.2021.1080p.WEB.h264-LAMBiC/Oxygen.2021.1080p.WEB.h264-LAMBiC.mkv. Ensure the path exists and the user running Radarr has the
correct permissions to access this file/folder

From QFinder -- I can see it there. ssh'ing to the container itself, I can see it there.

So the matter is probably permissions. chmod seems 755, so I think it's chown
drwxrwxr-x 2 admin administrators 4096 2021-05-26 19:52 Oxygen.2021.1080p.WEB.h264-LAMBiC.1/

My question: Is there a way I can ensure that all the sab folders & whatever gets created within can be given the right permission so radarr in the container can pick it up?
I can manually chown what's there, but that won't fix what next gets generated on the next download.
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

MHuijbregts wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 7:41 pm Suggestions to get this working would be even better though ;)
Sorry, I'm not a Plex user and am unable to support it. :(

OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

rs1001 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:24 pm So the matter is probably permissions. chmod seems 755, so I think it's chown
drwxrwxr-x 2 admin administrators 4096 2021-05-26 19:52 Oxygen.2021.1080p.WEB.h264-LAMBiC.1/
Although, permissions for the above entry are 775. ;)
rs1001 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:24 pm My question: Is there a way I can ensure that all the sab folders & whatever gets created within can be given the right permission so radarr in the container can pick it up?
I can manually chown what's there, but that won't fix what next gets generated on the next download.
I don't use containers so I'm unable to comment on their usage and configuration.

However, SABnzbd does allow newly created file and directory permissions to be set in SABnzbd config -> Folders -> Advanced Settings -> Permissions for completed downloads. Set this value to 777.

Return to “Community Apps”