[QPKG] sherpa: a mini-package-manager (CLI) beta

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
MHuijbregts
Know my way around

Re: [SCRIPT] sherpa.sh

Post by MHuijbregts »

I also bumped into the python2 & python3 mess before using Sherpa. In particular with nzbToMedia.

After reinstalling NZBget & SickChill. I reconfigured nzbToMedia. Unfortunately that didn't work out for me because I still got the same errors which were related to the fact that Python2 was called. I noticed that in Watcher python3 was included and installed that. Haven't even configured Watcher that but I noticed that my nzbToMedia was working once again. So the including Python3 in Watcher seems to have resolved my nzbToMedia challenge.

Not 100% sure if this was resolving it but it looked like that to me & just wanted to let you know.
Cheers,

TVS EC880 / 8 x 6TB WD Red in Raid 6 / QTS 4.5.4.1800
Hybrid Backup Station 3 / Virtualization Station / Container Station / QSync
TS-509 Pro / 4 x 2TB Seagate in Raid 5 / QTS 4.2.X (latest build)
potestus
Easy as a breeze

Post by potestus »

OneCD wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:15 am
potestus wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:12 pm I modified the nzbtomedia.py and autoprocess.cfg to add parameters for sickchill tight from the start..
Is that the problem? I'll have a go later at the git pull
Modifying any of the cloned files will result in an error when pulling via git. It's OK to edit [autoProcessMedia.cfg] as that file isn't part of the remote repo (it begins life as a copy of [autoProcessMedia.cfg.spec]), but any other mods will cause problems.

Please run this to reset your local copy of nzbToMedia, then pull again from the remote repo:

Code: Select all

cd /share/HDA_DATA/Qdownload/nzbToMedia && git reset --hard && git pull
Looks good now..thanks..yet to some proper work.
RickSanchez_C137
New here

Post by RickSanchez_C137 »

Hoping to get some help. I installed yesterday, but cannot get the OWatcher3 service to start. All other packages run without issues. I'm running (or, more accurately, trying to run it) on a TS-453BE w/16GB RAM (so resources shouldn't be an issue), and I'm getting this log entry when I do:

-------------------- start requested --------------------
= Mon Feb 10 07:28:27 CET 2020
= (OWatcher3) is not active
* updating (OWatcher3): OK
= result: 0
= PullGitRepo(): 'Fetching origin
HEAD is now at 6e4545c Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/ellnic-changes'
Already up to date.'
* starting (OWatcher3): failed!
= result: 1
= startup messages: '/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/core/searcher.py:76: SyntaxWarning: "is not" with a literal. Did you mean "!="?
  backlog_movies = [i for i in movies if i['backlog'] != 1 and i['status'] is not 'Disabled' and Manage.verify(i, today=today)]
Userdata directory exists, continuing.
Connected to database sqlite:////share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/config/watcher.sqlite
Config file found, merging any new options.
Clearing Mako cache.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/lib/cherrypy/lib/reprconf.py", line 213, in as_dict
    value = unrepr(value)
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/lib/cherrypy/lib/reprconf.py", line 508, in unrepr
    return b.build(obj)
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/lib/cherrypy/lib/reprconf.py", line 354, in build
    raise TypeError('unrepr does not recognize %s' %
TypeError: unrepr does not recognize 'Constant'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "watcher.py", line 139, in <module>
    root = cherrypy.tree.mount(App(), '{}/'.format(core.URL_BASE), 'core/conf_app.ini')
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/lib/cherrypy/_cptree.py", line 226, in mount
    app.merge(config)
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/lib/cherrypy/_cptree.py", line 100, in merge
    _cpconfig.merge(self.config, config)
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/lib/cherrypy/_cpconfig.py", line 139, in merge
    for section, value_map in reprconf.as_dict(other).items():
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/lib/cherrypy/lib/reprconf.py", line 46, in as_dict
    config = Parser().dict_from_file(config)
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/lib/cherrypy/lib/reprconf.py", line 228, in dict_from_file
    return self.as_dict()
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/lib/cherrypy/lib/reprconf.py", line 219, in as_dict
    raise ValueError(msg, x.__class__.__name__, x.args)
ValueError: ("Config error in section: '/', option: 'tools.auth.on', value: 'True'. Config values must be valid Python.", 'TypeError', ("unrepr does not recognize 'Constant'",))'
If there is a config issue, I'm not sure how/why because I have yet to be able to launch the app to be able to set/change any configuration. I've verified that the server is not listening on 5070.
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

Hi and welcome to the forum. :)
RickSanchez_C137 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:44 pm = startup messages: '/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/core/searcher.py:76: SyntaxWarning: "is not" with a literal. Did you mean "!="?
backlog_movies = [i for i in movies if i['backlog'] != 1 and i['status'] is not 'Disabled' and Manage.verify(i, today=today)]
Connected to database sqlite:////share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/config/watcher.sqlite
Clearing Mako cache.
File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/lib/cherrypy/lib/reprconf.py", line 213, in as_dict
value = unrepr(value)
File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/lib/cherrypy/lib/reprconf.py", line 508, in unrepr
return b.build(obj)
File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/lib/cherrypy/lib/reprconf.py", line 354, in build
Ugh! I don't know what happened there. Looks FUBAR. :'

Let's try deleting the Watcher3 git installation:

rm -r $(/sbin/getcfg OWatcher3 Install_Path -f /etc/config/qpkg.conf)/OWatcher3
... then restart the package:

/etc/init.d/owatcher3.sh start
This will pull the latest Watcher3 files from the repo.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RickSanchez_C137
New here

OneCD wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:26 pm Hi and welcome to the forum. :)
RickSanchez_C137 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:44 pm = startup messages: '/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/core/searcher.py:76: SyntaxWarning: "is not" with a literal. Did you mean "!="?
Clearing Mako cache.
value = unrepr(value)
return b.build(obj)
Ugh! I don't know what happened there. Looks FUBAR. :'

Let's try deleting the Watcher3 git installation:

rm -r $(/sbin/getcfg OWatcher3 Install_Path -f /etc/config/qpkg.conf)/OWatcher3
... then restart the package:

/etc/init.d/owatcher3.sh start
This will pull the latest Watcher3 files from the repo.
A couple of things:

1. Thanks for all your effort in creating this release to help out the community, it's greatly appreciated.
2. Thanks again, for such a quick response.

Unfortunately, same thing:

[/share/Public] # rm -r $(/sbin/getcfg OWatcher3 Install_Path -f /etc/config/qpkg.conf)/OWatcher3
[/share/Public] # /etc/init.d/owatcher3.sh start
= startup messages: '/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/core/searcher.py:76: SyntaxWarning: "is not" with a literal. Did you mean "!="?
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/lib/hachoir/parser/misc/pdf.py:395: SyntaxWarning: 'str' object is not callable; perhaps you missed a comma?
  raise ParserError("Can't find '%s' starting at %u"
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/core/postprocessing.py:577: SyntaxWarning: "is not" with a literal. Did you mean "!="?
  if data.get('imdbid') and data['imdbid'] is not 'N/A':
Clearing Mako cache.
    value = unrepr(value)
    return b.build(obj)

root = cherrypy.tree.mount(App(), '{}/'.format(core.URL_BASE), 'core/conf_app.ini')
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/lib/cherrypy/_cptree.py", line 226, in mount
    app.merge(config)
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/lib/cherrypy/_cptree.py", line 100, in merge
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/lib/cherrypy/_cpconfig.py", line 139, in merge
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/lib/cherrypy/lib/reprconf.py", line 46, in as_dict
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/lib/cherrypy/lib/reprconf.py", line 228, in dict_from_file
    return self.as_dict()
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/lib/cherrypy/lib/reprconf.py", line 219, in as_dict
ValueError: ("Config error in section: '/', option: 'tools.auth.on', value: 'True'. Config values must be valid Python.", 'TypeError', ("unrepr does not recognize 'Constant'",))'
[/share/Public] #
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

RickSanchez_C137 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:36 pm 1. Thanks for all your effort in creating this release to help out the community, it's greatly appreciated.
2. Thanks again, for such a quick response.
Cheers mate! :D
RickSanchez_C137 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:36 pm Unfortunately, same thing:
Hmm... :S

I've just powered up my old backup NAS to check this (as it's the only one I have that runs QTS), and the existing Watcher3 started fine:

= Mon Feb 10 18:44:01 EST 2020
= PullGitRepo(): 'Fetching origin
HEAD is now at 6e4545c Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/ellnic-changes'
Already up to date.'
* starting (OWatcher3): OK
= service configured for HTTP port: 5070
So, I uninstalled it via the App Center:

-------------------- stop requested --------------------
= Mon Feb 10 18:45:24 EST 2020
= (OWatcher3) is active
* stopping (OWatcher3) with SIGTERM: stopped OK in 2 seconds
... and installed again via sherpa. No problem:

= Mon Feb 10 18:46:36 EST 2020
= PullGitRepo(): 'Cloning into '/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3'...'
* starting (OWatcher3): OK
= service configured for HTTP port: 5070
@RickSanchez_C137, can you please try reinstalling Entware? This command will do it for you and install all QPKG dependencies again:

./sherpa.sh ew
It will also attempt to start Watcher3 afterward. Any progress?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RickSanchez_C137
New here

Unfortunately, the same result:

= Mon Feb 10 11:30:42 CET 2020
= PullGitRepo(): 'Cloning into '/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3'...'
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/lib/hachoir/parser/misc/pdf.py:395: SyntaxWarning: 'str' object is not callable; perhaps you missed a comma?
  raise ParserError("Can't find '%s' starting at %u"
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/OWatcher3/OWatcher3/core/postprocessing.py:577: SyntaxWarning: "is not" with a literal. Did you mean "!="?
  if data.get('imdbid') and data['imdbid'] is not 'N/A':
Clearing Mako cache.
    value = unrepr(value)
    return b.build(obj)

app.merge(config)
    return self.as_dict()
Is there a method for a complete uninstall so that I can start again from scratch (this time, starting with ew (not sure if I did it first originally))?
frustin
Know my way around

Post by frustin »

hi onecd, thanks for the sherpa script, its helped a lot.

I just made the move to watcher3 from CP today. SABnzbd is my downloader. With watcher, do i have to manually click the download link for all versions of a film to queue them up in SAB? in CP i'd select a movie and it'd start trying to download them, if one failed, it'd move to the next and so on until there were no more in the list.
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

RickSanchez_C137 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:46 pm Unfortunately, the same result:
:(
RickSanchez_C137 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:46 pm Is there a method for a complete uninstall so that I can start again from scratch (this time, starting with ew (not sure if I did it first originally))?
You don't need to explicitly request Entware when installing another package as Entware is automatically installed as a dependency.

But sometimes Entware installations can get a bit confused, so I included an option in sherpa to allow re-installation of Entware.

No need to remove everything, this won't change the outcome.

Let's have a look at your environment. Can you please post your [sherpa.debug.log]?

OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

frustin wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:04 pm With watcher, do i have to manually click the download link for all versions of a film to queue them up in SAB? in CP i'd select a movie and it'd start trying to download them, if one failed, it'd move to the next and so on until there were no more in the list.
Good question - I've no idea. My Watcher3 is full of obscure and hard-to-find films, so I almost never have more than a single release available to download. :DD

But I think the failed download handling works the same. When a release is marked as 'failed', it automatically moves on to the next release and sends it to SABnzbd.

OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

OneCD wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:00 am
RickSanchez_C137 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:46 pm Unfortunately, the same result:
Oops, I only recently discovered (via @RAG-Dev on GitHub) that the Entware re-installer wasn't working as it should - my fault. And I then forgot to fix it. :oops:

It should be OK now. Can you please download the latest sherpa.sh and try the Entware re-install again?

./sherpa.sh ew

frustin
Know my way around

Post by frustin »

OneCD wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:04 am Good question - I've no idea. My Watcher3 is full of obscure and hard-to-find films, so I almost never have more than a single release available to download. :DD

But I think the failed download handling works the same. When a release is marked as 'failed', it automatically moves on to the next release and sends it to SABnzbd.
yup it does, i woke to find it'd tried all releases.

tried a film last night and it successfully completed, though it left two copies, one with post-processing completed (name change of file) and the copy with the orginal release name. Got this message from SABnzbd:

Sending bore%20me%202016%201080p%20BluRay%20DTS-HD%20MA%205%201%20x264-FuzerHD to Watcher as Complete.
File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/SABnzbdplus/scripts/sabnzbd.py", line 89, in <module>
response = json.loads(urlopen(req, timeout=600, context=ctx).read().decode('utf-8'))
File "/opt/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 154, in urlopen
File "/opt/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 435, in open
File "/opt/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 548, in http_response
File "/opt/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 473, in error
File "/opt/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 407, in _call_chain
File "/opt/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 556, in http_error_default
urllib2.HTTPError: HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error
You probaby know this but, "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/SABnzbdplus/scripts/sabnzbd.py", is the post-script i copied for watcher. it doesnt fail all the time, so for example:

NameGood films 2018 1080p BluRay X264-AMIABLE-xpost
Completed14 hours ago
StatusCompleted
Size13.1 GB
Categorywatcher
Path/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/sabnzbd/complete/good films 2018 1080p BluRay X264-AMIABLE-xpost
Sourcehttps://apc.xyz.com/getnzb/e098aarerereta168063ere10d4fbdfc89d.nzb&i=109175&r=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
DownloadDownloaded in 28 mins 1 sec at an average of 8.0 MB/s
Serverseu.demonblues.com=13.5 GB
Repair[ed45af345ad34abfb5670b0cb76b541c] Quick Check OK
Unpack[ed45af345ad34abfb5670b0cb76b541c] Direct Unpack - Unpacked 1 files/folders in 37 seconds
ScriptSending The%20good%20film%202018%201080p%20BluRay%20X264-AMIABLE-xpost to Watcher as Complete.
SIN7
Starting out

Post by SIN7 »

hi onecd,
thanks for this great script! installed it today and it works fine :)

i have a question about vpn and your sabnzb installation. im using a vpn provider with the app "qvpn service" from "qnap app center". vpn is connecting automaticly.
the problem is that sabnzb is displaying my real public ipv4 adress instead the ip adress of the vpn.
how can i fix that?

br
sin7

ps: i get an error when im loggin in into sabnzb:

[11/Feb/2020:15:24:52] ENGINE Error in HTTPServer.tick
  File "/share/CE_CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/SABnzbdplus/SABnzbdplus/cherrypy/wsgiserver/__init__.py", line 2025, in start
    self.tick()
  File "/share/CE_CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/SABnzbdplus/SABnzbdplus/cherrypy/wsgiserver/__init__.py", line 2092, in tick
    s, ssl_env = self.ssl_adapter.wrap(s)
  File "/share/CE_CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/SABnzbdplus/SABnzbdplus/cherrypy/wsgiserver/ssl_builtin.py", line 67, in wrap
    server_side=True)
  File "/opt/lib/python2.7/ssl.py", line 369, in wrap_socket
  File "/opt/lib/python2.7/ssl.py", line 599, in __init__
  File "/opt/lib/python2.7/ssl.py", line 828, in do_handshake
SSLError: [SSL: SSLV3_ALERT_BAD_CERTIFICATE] sslv3 alert bad certificate (_ssl.c:727)
how can i fix that?
RickSanchez_C137
New here

OneCD wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:00 am
RickSanchez_C137 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:46 pm Is there a method for a complete uninstall so that I can start again from scratch (this time, starting with ew (not sure if I did it first originally))?
You don't need to explicitly request Entware when installing another package as Entware is automatically installed as a dependency.

But sometimes Entware installations can get a bit confused, so I included an option in sherpa to allow re-installation of Entware.

No need to remove everything, this won't change the outcome.

Let's have a look at your environment. Can you please post your [sherpa.debug.log]?
Did an uninstall of OWatcher3, via App Center, and reinstalled and restarted to get a fresh set of logs (debug and OWatcher3) with only the single instance to make it a little cleaner for you. Still same result.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

frustin wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:48 pm yup it does, i woke to find it'd tried all releases.
Nice! 8)
frustin wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:48 pm tried a film last night and it successfully completed, though it left two copies, one with post-processing completed (name change of file) and the copy with the orginal release name. Got this message from SABnzbd:

Sending bore%20me%202016%201080p%20BluRay%20DTS-HD%20MA%205%201%20x264-FuzerHD to Watcher as Complete.
File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/SABnzbdplus/scripts/sabnzbd.py", line 89, in <module>
response = json.loads(urlopen(req, timeout=600, context=ctx).read().decode('utf-8'))
File "/opt/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 154, in urlopen
File "/opt/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 435, in open
File "/opt/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 548, in http_response
File "/opt/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 473, in error
File "/opt/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 407, in _call_chain
File "/opt/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 556, in http_error_default
urllib2.HTTPError: HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error
On my server (not running QTS), I get a similar problem. SABnzbd finishes a movie download, then launches nzbToMedia to postprocess in Watcher3. If the movie wasn't listed in Watcher3, I get a crash. But if the movie was there, no problem.

It's not something I've reported to the devs yet, as I considered it a minor inconvenience. Someone should report this though. ;)

Return to “Community Apps”