[QPKG] SortMyQPKGs

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
OneCD
Guru

Re: [QPKG] Sort my QPKGs

Post by OneCD »

Good question Tim.

It now works on the idea that there is a list of packages that must be run first, before any other packages (this is called the 'alpha' list).

There is also a list of packages that must be run after everything else (I called this the 'omega' list).

Then every other unspecified package fits in between these two lists. This is the vast majority of QPKGs out there.

Qmono is part of the alpha list, so Emby falls within the middle list of unspecified packages. Which means Emby doesn't need to be explicitly listed.
Last edited by OneCD on Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spider99
Experience counts

Post by Spider99 »

Cool thanks - some people on the Emby forums are complaining that Emby doesn't work (on Qnap on reboot) till you stop it, restart qmono then restart Emby

So have pointed them here

:)
Tim

TS-853A(16GB): - 4.3.4.0483 - Static volume - Raid5 - 8 x 4TB HGST Deskstar NAS
Windows Server + StableBit Drivepool and Scanner ~115 TB Backup Server
TS-412 & TS-459 Pro II: Retired
Clients: 3 x Windows 10 Pro(64bit)
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

No worries Tim. :geek:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ROLLINS
Know my way around

Post by ROLLINS »

Big thanks
JFQueralt
Starting out

Post by JFQueralt »

Hi there.

First of all, thx for working out this package :-)

On my TAS-268 with QTS 4.3.3 it's not installing.
Nothing on the logs that I can see about why.

Any ideas?

Cheers.
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

What happens when you try to install it?

peelos
Been there, done that

Post by peelos »

OneCD wrote:Minor update: (171011)
Thanks to Stephane for the idea, and to Christophe from the QNAP Club for setting up the account. ;)
Great news, thanks for all of the efforts..
NAS: TVS-1282-i7-7700-40G / 4 x 500GB SSD 2.5" RAID 10 / 2 x 500GB M.2 SSD / 8 x 12TB WD Whites 3.5" RAID 6 / Noctua L9x65 / 3 x 80mm PWM Noctua fans / Corsair 600W PSU / Asus Turbo GTX 1060 6GB GPU
Software: Plex Media Server / Transmission / Sonarr / Radarr / Bazarr / Jackett / Tautulli / Home Assistant / Resilio Sync / Python / NetData / SortMyQPKGs
pfSense Firewall / OpenVPN Server: QOTOM Fanless Mini PC / Core i5 / 8GB RAM / 128GB SSD / 4 Gigabit NICs / AES-NI
Wireless Routers: 2 x Netgear AC1900 R7000 Nighthawk / 1 x Netgear AC3200 R8000 Nighthawk / FreshTomato Firmware
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

No worries. ;)

peelos
Been there, done that

Post by peelos »

Hi OneCD, would you kindly add Emby to the list of Omega apps, around the same start time as Plex? thanks in advance
NAS: TVS-1282-i7-7700-40G / 4 x 500GB SSD 2.5" RAID 10 / 2 x 500GB M.2 SSD / 8 x 12TB WD Whites 3.5" RAID 6 / Noctua L9x65 / 3 x 80mm PWM Noctua fans / Corsair 600W PSU / Asus Turbo GTX 1060 6GB GPU
Software: Plex Media Server / Transmission / Sonarr / Radarr / Bazarr / Jackett / Tautulli / Home Assistant / Resilio Sync / Python / NetData / SortMyQPKGs
pfSense Firewall / OpenVPN Server: QOTOM Fanless Mini PC / Core i5 / 8GB RAM / 128GB SSD / 4 Gigabit NICs / AES-NI
Wireless Routers: 2 x Netgear AC1900 R7000 Nighthawk / 1 x Netgear AC3200 R8000 Nighthawk / FreshTomato Firmware
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

Hey @peelos. :)

Plex is currently an Alpha. Does this sound right?

I don't use these apps so would you be able to explain the relationship of these two?

peelos
Been there, done that

Re: RE: Re: [QPKG] Sort my QPKGs

Post by peelos »

OneCD wrote:Hey @peelos. :)

Plex is currently an Alpha. Does this sound right?

I don't use these apps so would you be able to explain the relationship of these two?
Actually yes Plex is used for some of the later Omega apps such as plexpy, couchpotato and sonarr so that makes sense it's an Alpha.

Emby is a Plex alternative so they are not related but Sonarr / Couchpotato do link to it, so perhaps add it to start shortly after Plex. There is a community Emby and the official .Net version from Emby called "EmbyServer" in my qpkg folder, not sure if you need that info!

Thanks!
OneCD
Guru

Re: RE: Re: [QPKG] Sort my QPKGs

Post by OneCD »

peelos wrote:Emby is a Plex alternative so they are not related but Sonarr / Couchpotato do link to it, so perhaps add it to start shortly after Plex. There is a community Emby and the official .Net version from Emby called "EmbyServer" in my qpkg folder, not sure if you need that info!
Certainly do. ;)

Can you please check the new lists to ensure I got these right?
PKGS_ALPHA_ORDERED=(update_qpkg_conf DownloadStation Python QPython2 Python3 QPython3 Perl QPerl Optware Entware-ng Entware-3x QGit Mono Qmono DotNET nodejs nodejsv4 JRE QJDK7 QJDK8 Qapache Tomcat Tomcat8 ruby Plex Emby EmbyServer Par2 Par2cmdline-MT)

PKGS_OMEGA_ORDERED=(QNZBGet QSonarr Radarr SABnzbdplus SickBeard SickBeard-TVRage SickRage SurveillanceStation sort-my-qpkgs)

peelos
Been there, done that

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: [QPKG] Sort my QPKGs

Post by peelos »

OneCD wrote:
peelos wrote:Emby is a Plex alternative so they are not related but Sonarr / Couchpotato do link to it, so perhaps add it to start shortly after Plex. There is a community Emby and the official .Net version from Emby called "EmbyServer" in my qpkg folder, not sure if you need that info!
Certainly do. ;)

Can you please check the new lists to ensure I got these right?
PKGS_ALPHA_ORDERED=(update_qpkg_conf DownloadStation Python QPython2 Python3 QPython3 Perl QPerl Optware Entware-ng Entware-3x QGit Mono Qmono DotNET nodejs nodejsv4 JRE QJDK7 QJDK8 Qapache Tomcat Tomcat8 ruby Plex Emby EmbyServer Par2 Par2cmdline-MT)

PKGS_OMEGA_ORDERED=(QNZBGet QSonarr Radarr SABnzbdplus SickBeard SickBeard-TVRage SickRage SurveillanceStation sort-my-qpkgs)
Perfect.. Many thanks for your efforts OneCD..

Since you released this script, a reboot is far less painful!
OneCD
Guru

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: [QPKG] Sort my QPKGs

Post by OneCD »

I've just uploaded the new version (171115) to the QNAP Club Store, so whenever their package import process runs, it should be available for download.
peelos wrote:Since you released this script, a reboot is far less painful!
No worries. Thanks for the fix! :geek:

rs1001
Getting the hang of things

Post by rs1001 »

Thank you! Just what I needed to make me dread having to reboot.
QNAP TS-653 Pro -- with 16Gb RAM
6 * Western Digital WD60EFRX WD Reds (RAID5) as a Single 27.1TB Volume
Firmware: QTS 5.0.1.2277

Return to “Community Apps”