[QPKG] SortMyQPKGs

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
OneCD
Guru

Re: [QPKG] SortMyQPKGs

Post by OneCD »

Guido83 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:36 pm Unfortunately ther isn't more I can tell. Here is the log:
Reading through your sorting log, there's an oddity. There appear to be several QPKGs named '1' (which should not be possible). :?

Can you login via SSH as the 'admin' user, then run this to display your QPKG names?

Code: Select all

grep '^\[\|^Enable' /etc/config/qpkg.conf
Then please post the result back here.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Guido83
Starting out

Post by Guido83 »

OneCD wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:55 am
Guido83 wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:36 pm Unfortunately ther isn't more I can tell. Here is the log:
Reading through your sorting log, there's an oddity. There appear to be several QPKGs named '1' (which should not be possible). :?

Can you login via SSH as the 'admin' user, then run this to display your QPKG names?

grep '^\[\|^Enable' /etc/config/qpkg.conf
Then please post the result back here.
Here the results:
https://pastebin.com/szhviMns
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

Guido83 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:34 pm Here the results:
Thank you.

First impression is QPKG names containing a '1' are not being read by SortMyQPKGs correctly. I suspect the '1' is being interpreted by 'grep' as a command option. I'll work on fixing this during the week. :geek:

With regard to your installed apps: do you really need all those Kodi packages?

You also have both NotesStations installed. :?

QPKGs can still cause problems when in a disabled state. Suggest removing any redundant or unused QPKGs.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Guido83
Starting out

Post by Guido83 »

OneCD wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:22 am
Guido83 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:34 pm Here the results:
Thank you.

First impression is QPKG names containing a '1' are not being read by SortMyQPKGs correctly. I suspect the '1' is being interpreted by 'grep' as a command option. I'll work on fixing this during the week. :geek:

With regard to your installed apps: do you really need all those Kodi packages?

You also have both NotesStations installed. :?

QPKGs can still cause problems when in a disabled state. Suggest removing any redundant or unused QPKGs.
Thanks for your advices and intention to fix the issues. I`m gonna remove some of my unused QPKGs
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

Guido83 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:21 pm Thanks for your advices and intention to fix the issues. I`m gonna remove some of my unused QPKGs
There's a new version of SortMyQPKGs available which may fix the issue where it failed to recognise your package names correctly (I'm unsure as I wasn't able to replicate the problem at my end). Can you please install version 200418 or later and try it out?

You won't need to restart the NAS to test. Update the package first via your App Center, then SSH into your NAS as the 'admin' user and run:

/etc/init.d/sort-my-qpkgs.sh
This will display your installed packages only. Are any shown as just '1'?

Guido83
Starting out

Post by Guido83 »

OneCD wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:25 am
Guido83 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:21 pm Thanks for your advices and intention to fix the issues. I`m gonna remove some of my unused QPKGs
There's a new version of SortMyQPKGs available which may fix the issue where it failed to recognise your package names correctly (I'm unsure as I wasn't able to replicate the problem at my end). Can you please install version 200418 or later and try it out?

You won't need to restart the NAS to test. Update the package first via your App Center, then SSH into your NAS as the 'admin' user and run:

/etc/init.d/sort-my-qpkgs.sh
This will display your installed packages only. Are any shown as just '1'?
Thanks for fixing the issue this fast. It seems to be looking good now:

Usage: /etc/init.d/sort-my-qpkgs.sh {fix|pref}

ALPHA=default, OMEGA=default

* Existing order *
(01) (A) MalwareRemover
(02) (A) netmgr
(03) (A) nodejsv8
(04) (A) QJDK8
(05) (A) HD_Station
(06) (A) container-station
(07) (A) MultimediaConsole
(08) (A) HybridBackup
(09) (Φ) helpdesk
(10) (Φ) NotificationCenter
(11) (Φ) ResourceMonitor
(12) (Φ) Qboost
(13) (Φ) SSDLaboratory
(14) (Φ) QsyncServer
(15) (Φ) CloudLink
(16) (Φ) diagnosticApp
(17) (Φ) JDownloader2
(18) (Φ) CodexPack
(19) (Φ) Kodi18
(20) (Φ) SeaChest
(21) (Φ) ubuntu-hd
(22) (Φ) FireFox
(23) (Φ) NotesStation3
(24) (Φ) PhotoStation
(25) (Φ) PhotoStation_HD
(26) (Φ) Kodi18L
(27) (Φ) LicenseCenter
(28) (Φ) QcloudSSLCertificate
(29) (Ω) SortMyQPKGs
(30) (A) QVPN

To re-order packages: /etc/init.d/sort-my-qpkgs.sh fix

OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

Guido83 wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:41 pm Thanks for fixing the issue this fast. It seems to be looking good now:
Awesome! :D

peelos
Been there, done that

Post by peelos »

SortMyQPKGs Seems to have been removed from the repo?
NAS: TVS-1282-i7-7700-40G / 4 x 500GB SSD 2.5" RAID 10 / 2 x 500GB M.2 SSD / 8 x 12TB WD Whites 3.5" RAID 6 / Noctua L9x65 / 3 x 80mm PWM Noctua fans / Corsair 600W PSU / Asus Turbo GTX 1060 6GB GPU
Software: Plex Media Server / Transmission / Sonarr / Radarr / Bazarr / Jackett / Tautulli / Home Assistant / Resilio Sync / Python / NetData / SortMyQPKGs
pfSense Firewall / OpenVPN Server: QOTOM Fanless Mini PC / Core i5 / 8GB RAM / 128GB SSD / 4 Gigabit NICs / AES-NI
Wireless Routers: 2 x Netgear AC1900 R7000 Nighthawk / 1 x Netgear AC3200 R8000 Nighthawk / FreshTomato Firmware
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

Repo is in maintenance since a week (lack of space)

i also cannot update my own QPKG .. we need to wait for Cris green light before start parsing and uploading news and update
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

QNAP_Stephane wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:08 pm Repo is in maintenance since a week (lack of space)

i also cannot update my own QPKG .. we need to wait for Cris green light before start parsing and uploading news and update
Stephane, any word from Chris as to when this will be fixed? I still can't login to the DevDashboard without the server throwing a 500 error. :(

QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

you can log now... just fixed today (stat server makin mess, it is disable to fix issue)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

QNAP_Stephane wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:17 pm you can log now... just fixed today (stat server makin mess, it is disable to fix issue)
Thanks Stephane. :geek:

JuRaSSiCBoY
Starting out

Post by JuRaSSiCBoY »

Hello @OneCD, thanks a lot for your awesome app!! I want to know if It's possible to add our own applications to the SortMyQPKGs list so we don't have to bother you. I've installed rclone after Plex and I use the rclone app to mount my Google Drive (as a file system) so if Plex starts before the rclone, then Plex can't find the mounted drive folders and sometimes he put "something" inside the folder before the drive mounting, so when rclone tries to mount the drive he can't, because "the folder is not empty" just like rclone says in an error.

I'm pretty sure the problem is caused by executing Plex before rclone. I think every mount comand (or application) needs to be at the very top of the applications that uses some kind of our NAS cloud storage.
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

JuRaSSiCBoY wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:02 am I want to know if It's possible to add our own applications to the SortMyQPKGs list so we don't have to bother you.
Yes, SortMyQPKGs also supports custom user lists. ;)

Start by making a copy of the [ALPHA.list] and [OMEGA.list] files and name them [ALPHA.custom] and [OMEGA.custom]:

cd $(getcfg SortMyQPKGs Install_Path -f /etc/config/qpkg.conf)
cp ALPHA.list ALPHA.custom
cp OMEGA.list OMEGA.custom
You can then modify [ALPHA.custom] and/or [OMEGA.custom] as required. The [*.custom] files will be used in-place of the [*.list] files when SortMyQPKGs next re-sorts the application list (usually during NAS shutdown).

JuRaSSiCBoY
Starting out

Post by JuRaSSiCBoY »

OneCD wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:49 am
JuRaSSiCBoY wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:02 am I want to know if It's possible to add our own applications to the SortMyQPKGs list so we don't have to bother you.
Yes, SortMyQPKGs also supports custom user lists. ;)

Start by making a copy of the [ALPHA.list] and [OMEGA.list] files and name them [ALPHA.custom] and [OMEGA.custom]:

cd $(getcfg SortMyQPKGs Install_Path -f /etc/config/qpkg.conf)
cp ALPHA.list ALPHA.custom
cp OMEGA.list OMEGA.custom
You can then modify [ALPHA.custom] and/or [OMEGA.custom] as required. The [*.custom] files will be used in-place of the [*.list] files when SortMyQPKGs next re-sorts the application list (usually during NAS shutdown).
Niiiiiice!!! Thank you very much!! :D

Return to “Community Apps”