[ JDownloader2 ] [ 180121 ] Decentralized Download Manager

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
LightMoon
New here

Re: [ JDownloader2 ] [ 180121 ] Decentralized Download Manager

Post by LightMoon »

another Question,
Should I run jd2 command each time, after reboot ?
LightMoon
New here

Post by LightMoon »

QNAP_Stephane wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 10:37 pm try in SSH

cd /lib
ln -sf ld-2.14.1.so ld-linux-armhf.so.3

and restart QJDK8
I should do this every time I reboot my NAS box?
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

will try to create a a qpkg for x31 series patching this
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sultanbrunei
Starting out

Post by sultanbrunei »

lately, my QNAP TS-228 is behaving strangely when I am in the middle of 'downloading' using Jdownloader2 1.38 app.
It almost always, if not always, after a few moments the download started, not so long after that perhaps a few minutes, seems like Jdownloader is stopping, and it also make the QNAP stop responding.

When this happen, I can no longer access qnap's ip address from browser. It says "192.168.1.x refused to connect". Check your connection, firewall, bla bla bla.
All the lights on the QNAP seems normal, and I can still ping the ip address from win cmd.
And also, I think the download stopped.

What I have to do everytime this happened, is that I have to press the power button on QNAP to turn it off, then turn it back on again. When every app is already started I can access the jdownloader and resume the download again. Then after a few couple minutes later, when I checked again, Jdownloader already lost the connection to the QNAP, and also I can no longer access QNAP ip address (refused to connect), also I can not access all the files.

This NAS would never lose connection 24/7, unless I started downloading in Jdownloader. Very strange.

Does anyone know what caused this?
Sorry for my english
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

LightMoon wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:54 am
QNAP_Stephane wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 10:37 pm try in SSH

cd /lib
ln -sf ld-2.14.1.so ld-linux-armhf.so.3

and restart QJDK8
I should do this every time I reboot my NAS box?
https://www.qnapclub.eu/fr/qpkg/837
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sultanbrunei
Starting out

Post by sultanbrunei »

no one uses jdownloader anymore??
Gryzor
Easy as a breeze

Post by Gryzor »

Almost daily.
.:.
QNAP TS-251-4G / 4.3.2.0026
dacuba
First post

Post by dacuba »

after installation of QJDK8 and JDownloader2 on my HS-251 i got following message:

/usr/bin/jd2: line 25: /opt/QJDK8/bin/java: No such file or directory

Somebody have a solution for this problem?
lieschen1983
Starting out

Post by lieschen1983 »

i don't get the downloader testered when i type in jd2 i only get this issue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
orielbean
First post

Post by orielbean »

Any updates to the directory issue?
On a TS-251, installed Entware then QJDK8, then JD2. Went into Putty as Admin, got that /opt/ related error where it cannot find the java file.
Edited the jd2 file using WinSCP (I'm not very good w/ command line) to point at /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QJDK8/bin/java instead of /opt/QJKD8/bin/java, but it doesn't work.

Looking in the opt folder, I am seeing a symlink for the java file in the other directory, so I'm now unsure what else would need to be fixed for the JD2 install.

Here's what is in JD2 now, based on my manual edits to replace /opt/ with /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/:
#!/bin/sh
CONF=/etc/config/qpkg.conf
QPKG_NAME="JDownloader2"
QPKG_ROOT=`/sbin/getcfg $QPKG_NAME Install_Path -f ${CONF}`
APACHE_ROOT=/share/`/sbin/getcfg SHARE_DEF defWeb -d Qweb -f /etc/config/def_share.info`
export QNAP_QPKG=$QPKG_NAME

export QPKG_ROOT
export QPKG_NAME
export APACHE_ROOT

export HOME=$QPKG_ROOT
export SHELL=/bin/sh
export LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8
export USER=admin
export LANG=en_US.UTF-8
export LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8

export JAVA_HOME=/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QJDK8

export PATH=$JAVA_HOME/bin:$PATH

cd $QPKG_ROOT
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QJDK8/bin/java -Djava.awt.headless=true -jar $QPKG_ROOT/JDownloader.jar -norestart && /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QJDK8/bin/java -Djava.awt.headless=true -jar $QPKG_ROOT/JDownloader.jar -norestart
realdannys
Starting out

Post by realdannys »

Everything running well on my QNAP with QuTS Hero - for some reason however delete the archive after extraction doesn't work. It'll extra .rars within the original extraction and delete those but it wont' delete the main zip file - also after the extra the option is changed back to "don't' delete any files"

Any ideas, some kind of permissions issue?
robertpolson
Getting the hang of things

Post by robertpolson »

All of a sudden it stopped working.

[admin@MediaStation lib]$ jd2

/usr/bin/jd2: line 25: /opt/QJDK8/bin/java: No such file or directory

EDIT - Solution

1. Open Terminal and login to your Qnap

2. Edit your file "nano /usr/bin/jd2"

3. Replace "/opt/QJDK8/bin/java" with "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QJDK8/bin/java"

4. Run "jd2" command
Coberras
Starting out

Post by Coberras »

Thanks to the author for making JD2 on Qnap to happen! Awesome!
For me it runs on one of my NAS flawlessly. What I do hesitate is to install JD2 on my second NAS. I do not know what will happen after installing the second JD2 on a second NAS in the same LAN. I suspect I wil end up with two "JDownloader@admin" installments. Would not that be total mess for "my.jdownloader.org" ???

E.g. Is there any way to distingiush between the two installments during setup process?
Luigi1897
First post

Post by Luigi1897 »

Could somebody kindly help me in short version on how to get Jdownloader to work on a TS-251? I have entware and JRE and get stuck while installing at "check for updates"... what do I have to edit exactly?

It does not come to the point to enter user and passwort

It shows the jdownloader Icon on the Qnap Menu but cannot close/open the app. When I open putty on the shell menu the first line already says: -sh: /opt/etc/profile: No such file or directory

Thank you very much in advance!
enricojacko
New here

Post by enricojacko »

Hi. After latest QTS update yesterday v 5.0.1.2034 , I cannot start Jdownloader2 anymore.
If I try to start it manually from the App Center I receive this message:

"Avvertimento 2022-05-24 00:34:47 System 127.0.0.1 --- App Center App Status Change [App Center] Failed to start JDownloader2. QTS does not support this JDownloader2 version. Check for updates in "App Center" or on the official app website."

Dpes anyone have the same issue? Thanks.

EDIT: There is a new version on Qnapclub. I had to uninstall the previous one and install this new app version, then the installation procedure again from first post.
Just one issue: In the meantime I updated to QJDK17, so it didn't proceed with installation ("jd2: error on line 21"). I had to edit /usr/bin/jd2 file with WinSCP and replace all the three "/opt/QJDK8/bin/" to "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QJDK17/bin/" then it worked
Last edited by enricojacko on Wed May 25, 2022 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Community Apps”