[ Tautulli ] [ 2.11.1.0 ] Monitoring and tracking tool for Plex Media Server (ex PlexPy )

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

[ Tautulli ] [ 2.11.1.0 ] Monitoring and tracking tool for Plex Media Server (ex PlexPy )

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

Source : http://tautulli.com

Download :

https://www.myqnap.org/product/tautulli/

about :

Monitoring and tracking tool for Plex Media Server

web application for monitoring, analytics and notifications for Plex Media Server.

Features

Responsive web design viewable on desktop, tablet and mobile web browsers.
Themed to complement Plex/Web.
Easy configuration setup (no separate web server required).
Monitor current Plex Media Server activity.
Fully customizable notifications for stream activity and recently added media.
Top statistics on home page with configurable duration and measurement metric.
Global watching history with search/filtering & dynamic column sorting.
Full user list with general information and comparison stats.
Individual user information including devices IP addresses.
Complete library statistics and media file information.
Rich analytics presented using Highcharts graphing.
Beautiful content information pages.
Full sync list data on all users syncing items from your library.
And many more!!
Last edited by QNAP_Stephane on Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:55 pm, edited 18 times in total.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ Tautulli ] [ 2.0.22 ] Monitoring and tracking tool for Plex Media Server (ex PlexPy )

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

arm-x41 + arm64 version added
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jameshenderson
Getting the hang of things

Re: [ Tautulli ] [ 2.0.22 ] Monitoring and tracking tool for Plex Media Server (ex PlexPy )

Post by jameshenderson »

Does anyone know of a way to import the old PlexPy history etc?

thanks,
James.
TS-453Bmini + 4x 4TB Western Digital Reds (RAID5) - Plex Media Server
thomtec
New here

Post by thomtec »

I can't install the package on my TS-253A running Firmware 4.3.4.
Error Tautulli 2.0.22 installation failed. Data file error.
Anyone a solution?

Thanks!
deejayexe
Starting out

Post by deejayexe »

I can update from Plexpy package and it is ok, all db and data is funtionally.
But i want to try Tautulli Remote Android App Notification but in Settings says:
The PyCryptodome library is missing. The content of your notifications will be sent unencrypted!
Please install the library to encrypt the notification contents. Instructions can be found in the FAQ.

Someone has been able to install the necessary PyCryptodome library package to make it work?
Thanks
peelos
Been there, done that

Post by peelos »

deejayexe wrote:I can update from Plexpy package and it is ok, all db and data is funtionally.
But i want to try Tautulli Remote Android App Notification but in Settings says:
The PyCryptodome library is missing. The content of your notifications will be sent unencrypted!
Please install the library to encrypt the notification contents. Instructions can be found in the FAQ.

Someone has been able to install the necessary PyCryptodome library package to make it work?
Thanks
Updated from plexpy and and Android remote working fine on my side.. can you perhaps backup the database and reinstall?
NAS: TVS-1282-i7-7700-40G / 4 x 500GB SSD 2.5" RAID 10 / 2 x 500GB M.2 SSD / 8 x 12TB WD Whites 3.5" RAID 6 / Noctua L9x65 / 3 x 80mm PWM Noctua fans / Corsair 600W PSU / Asus Turbo GTX 1060 6GB GPU
Software: Plex Media Server / Transmission / Sonarr / Radarr / Bazarr / Jackett / Tautulli / Home Assistant / Resilio Sync / Python / NetData / SortMyQPKGs
pfSense Firewall / OpenVPN Server: QOTOM Fanless Mini PC / Core i5 / 8GB RAM / 128GB SSD / 4 Gigabit NICs / AES-NI
Wireless Routers: 2 x Netgear AC1900 R7000 Nighthawk / 1 x Netgear AC3200 R8000 Nighthawk / FreshTomato Firmware
peelos
Been there, done that

Post by peelos »

jameshenderson wrote:Does anyone know of a way to import the old PlexPy history etc?

thanks,
James.
You should be able to use the backup file from plexpy or upgrade from there..

This may help otherwise: https://github.com/Tautulli/Tautulli-Wiki

My question is still do we even need the new Tautulli .qpkg if we can update from within the plexpy .qpkg and avoid having to restore history etc
NAS: TVS-1282-i7-7700-40G / 4 x 500GB SSD 2.5" RAID 10 / 2 x 500GB M.2 SSD / 8 x 12TB WD Whites 3.5" RAID 6 / Noctua L9x65 / 3 x 80mm PWM Noctua fans / Corsair 600W PSU / Asus Turbo GTX 1060 6GB GPU
Software: Plex Media Server / Transmission / Sonarr / Radarr / Bazarr / Jackett / Tautulli / Home Assistant / Resilio Sync / Python / NetData / SortMyQPKGs
pfSense Firewall / OpenVPN Server: QOTOM Fanless Mini PC / Core i5 / 8GB RAM / 128GB SSD / 4 Gigabit NICs / AES-NI
Wireless Routers: 2 x Netgear AC1900 R7000 Nighthawk / 1 x Netgear AC3200 R8000 Nighthawk / FreshTomato Firmware
sonnsterr
Know my way around

Post by sonnsterr »

I updated and I lost the ability to set notifications ....
QNAP TS-1677X 1700 RAM 64G
deejayexe
Starting out

Post by deejayexe »

peelos wrote:
deejayexe wrote:I can update from Plexpy package and it is ok, all db and data is funtionally.

Thanks
Updated from plexpy and and Android remote working fine on my side.. can you perhaps backup the database and reinstall?
download/file.php?mode=view&id=24574

Hi!
I say about tautulli notification agent that i dont know i can install PyCryptodome library for phyton for i receive notification in my tautulli app in android.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
peelos
Been there, done that

Post by peelos »

deejayexe wrote:
peelos wrote:

Thanks
download/file.php?mode=view&id=24574

Hi!
I say about tautulli notification agent that i dont know i can install PyCryptodome library for phyton for i receive notification in my tautulli app in android.
Notifications work fine, the message advises that you need PyCryptodome for encrypted messages
jameshenderson

Post by jameshenderson »

Hi All,

I updated PlexPy to Tautulli "in app" but have been unable to update from 2.0.22 to 2.0.25.

The advice I got from Tautulli on GitHub https://github.com/Tautulli/Tautulli-Is ... -376610979 was to install the Tautulli .qpkg and copy across the Tautulli.db (when both were shutdown).

Does anyone know how to access Tautulli.db as it is in the .qpkg directory which I can neither see nor access.

thanks!
James.

[edit: typos]
Last edited by jameshenderson on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jameshenderson

Post by jameshenderson »

jameshenderson wrote:Does anyone know how to access Tautulli.db as it is in the .qpkg directory which I can neither see nor access.
OK, well I have worked this out if anyone is interested. It can only be done through terminal commands.

My tautulli.db was here:

Code: Select all

/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Tautulli/DATADIR/tautulli.db
It needed to be copied here (when neither PlexPy nor Tautulli were running)

Code: Select all

/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Tautulli/DATADIR/tautulli.db
I am not sure whether other NAS's (mine is a TS-453Bmini) will have the exact same path though (via CACHEDEV1_DATA/)

So now, I am using the (new) Tautulli .qpkg (thanks to QNAP_Stephanie) and it immediately updated itself to v2.0.25 :D
techster9
First post

Post by techster9 »

Anyone heard of an update for this? I believe version v2.1.9 is the latest. TIA!
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ Tautulli ] [ 2.1.9 ] Monitoring and tracking tool for Plex Media Server (ex PlexPy )

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

updated

goodelyfe
Know my way around

Re: [ Tautulli ] [ 2.1.9 ] Monitoring and tracking tool for Plex Media Server (ex PlexPy )

Post by goodelyfe »

anybody using SSL with it? how to enable?

Return to “Community Apps”