[ Tautulli ] [ 2.11.1.0 ] Monitoring and tracking tool for Plex Media Server (ex PlexPy )

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ Tautulli ] [ 2.1.34 ] Monitoring and tracking tool for Plex Media Server (ex PlexPy )

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

updated
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pilotbum
New here

Re: [ Tautulli ] [ 2.1.34 ] Monitoring and tracking tool for Plex Media Server (ex PlexPy )

Post by pilotbum »

I had Tautulli running on my NAS and decided to try to make it accessible when off my LAN. I started screwing with the settings and tried putting in the DDNS to my router and opening the Tautulli port. Not only was that an abysmal failure but I couldn't get Tautulli to work on my LAN anymore because whenever I'd try launching it, it would redirect to "http://192.168.1.125:8660/http://[router ddns address]/" 192.168.1.125 is the address of the NAS but the /http:[router ddns]/ keeps showing up even if I remove it and try to reload. How can I erase my settings entirely? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Tautulli with no luck, it keeps doing the same thing.
Last edited by pilotbum on Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
giopas
Been there, done that

Post by giopas »

Use Caddy as a reverse proxy, with a conf file block which looks like this one:

Code: Select all

tautulli.yourdomain.com {
        import gzipconf
        import addheader
        proxy / http://127.0.0.1:8660 {
                keepalive 32
                transparent
                websocket
        }
}
Qnap TS-253Pro 16Gb RAM - Single Storage Pool: 2 WRed 4TB (RAID 1)
Qnap TS-453A 16Gb RAM - Single Storage Pool: 4 WRed 4TB (RAID 5)
ALoubert
New here

[ Tautulli ] [ 2.1.41 ] New version 2.1.41 has a big settings bug

Post by ALoubert »

I was running v2.1.39 without any problem till today.
I saw a new v2.1.41 came out yesterday, so I upgraded my v2.1.39 to v2.1.41.

Upgrade went by with no issue.
But when connected to v2.1.41, when I went to the settings page, I get the following result:

Error !
KeyError: 'maxmind_license_key'
<label for="maxmind_license_key">MaxMind License Key</label> <div class="row"> <div class="col-md-6"> <input type="text" class="form-control" id="maxmind_license_key" name="maxmind_license_key" value="${config['maxmind_license_key']}" data-parsley-trigger="change"> </div> </div> <p class="help-block"> Enter and save your MaxMind License Key to install the GeoLite2 database. </p>
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Tautulli/tautulli/data/interfaces/default/settings.html, line 1241: <input type="text" class="form-control" id="maxmind_license_key" name="maxmind_license_key" value="${config['maxmind_license_key']}" data-parsley-trigger="change">
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Tautulli/tautulli/data/interfaces/default/base.html, line 165: ${next.body()}
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Tautulli/tautulli/lib/mako/runtime.py, line 860: callable_(context, *args, **kwargs)
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Tautulli/tautulli/lib/mako/runtime.py, line 835: _exec_template(inherit, lclcontext, args=args, kwargs=kwargs)
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Tautulli/tautulli/lib/mako/runtime.py, line 803: **_kwargs_for_callable(callable_, data))
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Tautulli/tautulli/lib/mako/template.py, line 443: return runtime._render(self, self.callable_, args, data)
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Tautulli/tautulli/plexpy/webserve.py, line 78: _session=_session, **kwargs)

It seems to be related to the MaxMind GeoLite2 database, but I don't have it installed on my Tautulli config.
I even can't install it; if I try, I'm getting an error "Tautulli Helpers :: Downloading GeoLite2 gzip file from MaxMind..." followed by "Tautulli Helpers :: Failed to download GeoLite2 gzip file from MaxMind: [Errno socket error] [Errno -2] Name or service not known". I also don't have any place (3rd party API keys) where to set a MaxMind license..."
In all cases, the GeoLite database isn't mandatory, is it ?
So, I don't have it and don't need it.

Tautulli was working perfectly without, so I don't see why it couldn't continue in new version.

I reinstalled v2.1.39 over v2.1.41, and everything OK again. For now.
But it means there's an issue with the last version, and that should be corrected.

Can someone help ?
gipasoft
Starting out

Re: [ Tautulli ] [ 2.1.41 ] New version 2.1.41 has a big settings bug

Post by gipasoft »

ALoubert wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:49 pm I was running v2.1.39 without any problem till today.
I saw a new v2.1.41 came out yesterday, so I upgraded my v2.1.39 to v2.1.41.

Upgrade went by with no issue.
But when connected to v2.1.41, when I went to the settings page, I get the following result:

Error !
KeyError: 'maxmind_license_key'
<label for="maxmind_license_key">MaxMind License Key</label> <div class="row"> <div class="col-md-6"> <input type="text" class="form-control" id="maxmind_license_key" name="maxmind_license_key" value="${config['maxmind_license_key']}" data-parsley-trigger="change"> </div> </div> <p class="help-block"> Enter and save your MaxMind License Key to install the GeoLite2 database. </p>
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Tautulli/tautulli/data/interfaces/default/settings.html, line 1241: <input type="text" class="form-control" id="maxmind_license_key" name="maxmind_license_key" value="${config['maxmind_license_key']}" data-parsley-trigger="change">
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Tautulli/tautulli/data/interfaces/default/base.html, line 165: ${next.body()}
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Tautulli/tautulli/lib/mako/runtime.py, line 860: callable_(context, *args, **kwargs)
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Tautulli/tautulli/lib/mako/runtime.py, line 835: _exec_template(inherit, lclcontext, args=args, kwargs=kwargs)
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Tautulli/tautulli/lib/mako/runtime.py, line 803: **_kwargs_for_callable(callable_, data))
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Tautulli/tautulli/lib/mako/template.py, line 443: return runtime._render(self, self.callable_, args, data)
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Tautulli/tautulli/plexpy/webserve.py, line 78: _session=_session, **kwargs)

It seems to be related to the MaxMind GeoLite2 database, but I don't have it installed on my Tautulli config.
I even can't install it; if I try, I'm getting an error "Tautulli Helpers :: Downloading GeoLite2 gzip file from MaxMind..." followed by "Tautulli Helpers :: Failed to download GeoLite2 gzip file from MaxMind: [Errno socket error] [Errno -2] Name or service not known". I also don't have any place (3rd party API keys) where to set a MaxMind license..."
In all cases, the GeoLite database isn't mandatory, is it ?
So, I don't have it and don't need it.

Tautulli was working perfectly without, so I don't see why it couldn't continue in new version.

I reinstalled v2.1.39 over v2.1.41, and everything OK again. For now.
But it means there's an issue with the last version, and that should be corrected.

Can someone help ?
I have the same problem any news?
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ Tautulli ] [ 2.1.42 ] Monitoring and tracking tool for Plex Media Server (ex PlexPy )

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

updated
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shackrock
Starting out

Re: [ Tautulli ] [ 2.1.42 ] Monitoring and tracking tool for Plex Media Server (ex PlexPy )

Post by shackrock »

Trying to set up some simple custom scripts (from these tutorials: https://github.com/Tautulli/Tautulli-Wi ... om-Scripts).

Where can I put the script files? I'm having trouble getting the proper folder location to work on the "notification agents" page:
Annotation 2020-01-21 130103.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DisneyFanatic4
New here

Re: [ Tautulli ] [ 2.1.43 ] Monitoring and tracking tool for Plex Media Server (ex PlexPy )

Post by DisneyFanatic4 »

I’m attempting to add the kill_stream.py script into Tautulli. I’m receiving the following error when it executes. Would you know what is causing this? I've reached out to the developer of kill_stream.py and he said it has to do with the version of Python included in the QNAP Tautulli package.

Tautulli Notifiers :: Script error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/JBOPS/killstream/kill_stream.py”, line 52, in
import json
File “/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Tautulli/lib/python2.7/json/init.py”, line 108, in
from .decoder import JSONDecoder
File “/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Tautulli/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py”, line 5, in
import struct
File “/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Tautulli/lib/python2.7/struct.py”, line 1, in
from _struct import *
ImportError: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Tautulli/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/_struct.so: undefined symbol: PyUnicodeUCS2_AsEncodedString
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ Tautulli ] [ 2.2.0 ] Monitoring and tracking tool for Plex Media Server (ex PlexPy )

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

updated

Finchy
Know my way around

Re: [ Tautulli ] [ 2.2.0 ] Monitoring and tracking tool for Plex Media Server (ex PlexPy )

Post by Finchy »

Hi guys
I've just noticed that my Tautulli hasn't logged anything since March (2020), and when I look at the settings it's saying it can't connect to my Plex server. I get the following when I try to verify the server in the Tautulli settings:
"Server found but unable to connect websocket"
Any ideas? I have a Qnap TS453a and both Plex and Tautulli are on the same device, both apps are fully up to date.
Thanks
peelos
Been there, done that

Post by peelos »

Finchy wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:14 am Hi guys
I've just noticed that my Tautulli hasn't logged anything since March (2020), and when I look at the settings it's saying it can't connect to my Plex server. I get the following when I try to verify the server in the Tautulli settings:
"Server found but unable to connect websocket"
Any ideas? I have a Qnap TS453a and both Plex and Tautulli are on the same device, both apps are fully up to date.
Thanks
maybe post a screenshot of your settings - did you specify IP address of plex server as 127.0.0.1:32400 ?
NAS: TVS-1282-i7-7700-40G / 4 x 500GB SSD 2.5" RAID 10 / 2 x 500GB M.2 SSD / 8 x 12TB WD Whites 3.5" RAID 6 / Noctua L9x65 / 3 x 80mm PWM Noctua fans / Corsair 600W PSU / Asus Turbo GTX 1060 6GB GPU
Software: Plex Media Server / Transmission / Sonarr / Radarr / Bazarr / Jackett / Tautulli / Home Assistant / Resilio Sync / Python / NetData / SortMyQPKGs
pfSense Firewall / OpenVPN Server: QOTOM Fanless Mini PC / Core i5 / 8GB RAM / 128GB SSD / 4 Gigabit NICs / AES-NI
Wireless Routers: 2 x Netgear AC1900 R7000 Nighthawk / 1 x Netgear AC3200 R8000 Nighthawk / FreshTomato Firmware
caprichoso
Starting out

Re: [ Tautulli ] [ 2.2.4 ] Monitoring and tracking tool for Plex Media Server (ex PlexPy )

Post by caprichoso »

CCC has been complaining that some files don't exist when I try backing up my QNAP Tautilli database to my iMac.

Looking at PlexPY/man/man3 there is only 1 file - pth.3. I had looked at that directory via QNAP file station and there were a lot of files there. When I tried to copy those files 2 a new directory all of the files vanished, leaving only pth.3.

Do I need these files? If so, what is the best way to restore them without wiping out my historical database?
jubbleys
Starting out

Re: [ Tautulli ] [ 2.2.4 ] Monitoring and tracking tool for Plex Media Server (ex PlexPy )

Post by jubbleys »

Hi could someone update this as two version behind and wont update itself from the app as it just times out

Thank you
Vogstar
Starting out

Tautulli [2.6.4] Required phyton 3

Post by Vogstar »

I have been trying to update this but it keeps on failing saying it requires Python 3 anyone know what can be done to upgrade it?

Tautulli is still running using Python 2 and cannot be updated past v2.6.3.

Python 3 is required to continue receiving updates.
MartyIU13
Starting out

Post by MartyIU13 »

Hi. Love Tautulli! I saw recently that version 2.6.3 will be the last to use Python 2 and will need to use Python 3 going forward after that. Does anyone know of a way to point Tautulli installed as an app on a QNAP NAS to a different version of Python? I think it has be done on the QNAP package end, but maybe I'm wrong and it can be done on my end. Is there any way to get in touch with the developer of the QNAP package to ask about it? I'd be glad to donate and see where I can do that on the page for it on the QNAP Club Store, but the area to contact the developer doesn't work for me on that page.

Return to “Community Apps”