[ Sonarr 3 ] [ 3.0.9.1549 ] Smart PVR for newsgroup and bittorrent users

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
cmdinla
New here

Re: [ Sonarr 3 ] [ 3.0.3.698 ] Smart PVR for newsgroup and bittorrent users

Post by cmdinla »

What version of Sonarr should I be installing.. Is it QSONARR or SONARR 3? Also I have a TS-451+, when I click the download, should I be using the TS-X41 version?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks..
MartyIU13
Starting out

Post by MartyIU13 »

When installing Sonarr v3 on my QNAP TS-453D it put SONARR3_CONFIG right on my CACHEDEV1_DATA volume as a shared folder. Is there any way to move this folder to a different location, and keep Sonarr functioning correctly, like where everything else for Sonarr got installed (CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QSonarr3)?
moleculezz
Know my way around

Post by moleculezz »

zwiep wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:47 am Just chiming in here.

I also get the
System.DllNotFoundException: libmediainfo.so.0
error message in my system events.

As far as I can tell I've done the best possible installation that I could, verified libmediainfo cli works in a shell.
For some reason neither the Qmono installation or the Qsonarr installation contain this and the only possible (and temporary) solution I have is to copy

Code: Select all

libmediainfo.so.0 & libmediainfo.so.0.0.0 -> sonar installation path
libmediainfo.so.0 & libmediainfo.so.0.0.0 -> Qmono installation path \ lib
some of these copies might be redundant but I didn't want to spend much effort looking for which I can drop, it works now, until the next update I suppose.
I'm just wondering if this behaviour is intended, or if it's a known bug for my combination of versions, and if there's a better fix available. I honestly couldn't find any.

- I'm running a TS-439 Pro with the latest supported firmware (4.2.6)
- I installed the most recent compatible version of Qmono (5.20.1.19)
- I installed the Media Info CLI (shared) version 18.12.1
- I installed Qsonarr 3, now running version 3.0.3.780
I figured out the problem with the linking.
See here: viewtopic.php?f=214&t=109446&p=783492#p783492
TS-459 Pro+ || TS-419P II
alaninsitges
New here

Post by alaninsitges »

Hey there Stephane,

Is there any reason why Sonarr should have stopped working this weekend? I noticed it had stopped downloading on Sunday, loaded the WebUI, and it prompted me to add some series. All of my settings were gone. I tried restoring from a backup with no luck, and tried reinstalling but the version on QnapClub is very old (build 698) and won't start up because of some language settings that are invalid, presumably added in the newer version I had installed before. I tried completely emptying the /SONARR3_CONFIG directory but have the same error.

The earlier failure on Sunday and the error I am getting now, even with the config directory empty, makes me think that Sonarr is now looking for its config information in a new location. I have checked in /.qpkg/QSonarr3, but it's not there.

Do you have any idea what could have happened? At this point I just want to get it running again, I can rebuild the library and other settings.

Thank you.
swany6mm
Getting the hang of things

Post by swany6mm »

I'm at a loss of what to do? Sonarr (3.0.5.1144 Mar 7 2021) is constantly stopping on me. No pattern that I can tell, different times on different days. It will not restart by stopping and starting the service. I have to reboot the server every time. The logs are inconsistent on when it stops. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both Sonarr and QMono. One thing I have noticed, but this isn't consistent either, Apache & PHP, when I go to reboot, a majority of the time, is also locked up and wont allow the server to shutdown/reboot. I have to hard power reset it. Not sure if it's related at all since Apache isnt' used with Sonarr but is with Radarr (which never gives me problems).

I know enough about Linux to be dangerous. Very much willing to learn what I need, but I have no idea what i'm looking for or should be studying?
QNAP TS-651
4GB Mem (2x2GB)
4.5.2.1630 (2021/04/06)
Current HDD
2 Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB - Raid 1 -DataVol1
4 WD Red 8TB - RAID 5 - DataVol1_1
Xmantium
Been there, done that

Post by Xmantium »

Please please please stephane, can you please move the SONARR3_CONFIG folder to sonarr qpkg directory on the next build

thanks
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

Xmantium wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:11 am Please please please stephane, can you please move the SONARR3_CONFIG folder to sonarr qpkg directory on the next build

thanks
What the problem with this export ? sorry i am not using this package
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skeptical.me
Easy as a breeze

Post by Skeptical.me »

How do I change the permissions for the QSonarr root folder?

Root Folder:

/share/WDs2/TV Shows/
QNAP TS-253Be 2 x WD Red 6TB RAID1, & 1 x WD Ext. 6TB, QTS: 4.5.3.1670

Plex, Radar, Sonarr, Lidarr, NZBGet, NZBHydra 2, Container Station
Xmantium
Been there, done that

Post by Xmantium »

QNAP_Stephane wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:47 pm
Xmantium wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:11 am Please please please stephane, can you please move the SONARR3_CONFIG folder to sonarr qpkg directory on the next build

thanks
What the problem with this export ? sorry i am not using this package
Currently the app folder is:
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/SONARR3_CONFIG

Please can you change to QSonnar installer directory, example:
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QSonarr3/Sonarr/SONARR3_CONFIG

Its shooting having "SONARR3_CONFIG" folder in the main share directory.
Others have commented this as well. This is the only qpkg that has the config files in the share directory
bbohling
New here

Post by bbohling »

Apologies that I am so late to the show, but Sonarr v2 has continued to work for me, but now that I am aware that v3 has been out (for a LONG time) I feel like I should update. However, since it has been working flawlessly for me for years I hate to change something that isn’t broken. What would y’all recommend to me?

Current Sonarr info:

- Version 2.0.0.5344
- Mono Version 4.6.2
- AppData directory /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/SONARR_CONFIG
- Startup directory /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QSonarr/NzbDrone

Qnap info:

- TS-453 Pro
- version 4.3.3.0154

And now that I’ve entered that info, I’m now realizing that my Qnap version is probably WAY behind too. Ugh.
billbe
First post

Post by billbe »

Now that Sonarr v3 is officially released, any plans to update this package from the alpha to the released version?
flonou
Starting out

Post by flonou »

Hi,
I'm having this error (that seems to prevent my files to be moved to my plexserver instance):
System.DllNotFoundException: libmediainfo.so.0 assembly:<unknown assembly> type:<unknown type> member:(null)
at (wrapper managed-to-native) NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo.MediaInfo_New()
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo..ctor () [0x00006] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MediaInfo\MediaInfoLib.cs:71
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.VideoFileInfoReader.GetMediaInfo (System.String filename) [0x00021] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MediaInfo\VideoFileInfoReader.cs:44

It was running up to a week ago.
I tried installing Media Info CLI (shared) and made some links of the libmediainfo.so.0 file but with no success. Any idea how to solve this ?
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

basically installing mediainfo (shared) is enought to fix this

latest QMono do not have mediainfo embedded
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
flonou
Starting out

Post by flonou »

Ok I needed to restart the nas ! thanks :)
sloporc
Know my way around

Post by sloporc »

I installed MediaInfo CLI and rebooted, but I am experiencing the same issues as flonou. What am I doing wrong?
Model: TVS-463
Firmware: QTS 4.3.3.0154
Storage: RAID 5, 4 x4TB HGST Deskstar HG0S03664
RAM: Crucial 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR3-1600 MT/s (PC3-12800)
Networking: Port trunking balance-tlb

Return to “Community Apps”