[ Sonarr 3 ] [ 3.0.9.1549 ] Smart PVR for newsgroup and bittorrent users

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
Shaunie
Starting out

Re: [ Sonarr 3 ] [ 3.0.0.298 ] Smart PVR for newsgroup and bittorrent users

Post by Shaunie »

MooChoo2 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:36 am Sonarr 3 is not renaming all of the TV episodes downloaded by NZBGet and transferring them to the Plex directory. Many episode do but I have about 48 episodes of various TV shows that are in the NZBGet>Completed>Series directory. What are the possible causes of this?
Has it previously updated the same folder? Could be a permissions issue.

Also I have had the odd one or two that dont get transfered to my Plex directory. Think it maybe when there is a lot it is downloading. Though it does uodate Sonarr in the series section to say the episode has been moved accross.
howarmat
Know my way around

Post by howarmat »

MooChoo2 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:36 am Sonarr 3 is not renaming all of the TV episodes downloaded by NZBGet and transferring them to the Plex directory. Many episode do but I have about 48 episodes of various TV shows that are in the NZBGet>Completed>Series directory. What are the possible causes of this?
if you try to do a manual import of that directory does it automatically match the files in that folder? If not that might be your issues, the files are not being recognized by Sonarr and match them.
Dropnuts
Getting the hang of things

Post by Dropnuts »

QNAP_Stephane wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:23 pm probably i didnt compiled with some old Qmono version.. cant remember exactly

i built mediainfo as static in Qnapclub repo
I will built it as shared and add them to NAS $PATH, this could solve the issue, i think
Hi Stephane,

Do you think there's a way I can run the newer Qmono and get Sonarr3 to work? (I think it was broken in the previous Sonarr too).
[TS-509] - E7600 C2D CPU, TS-809 firmware on 16GB SSD DOM
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

armv5 and x86 (32bit) ... it very complicated to compile Mono
arm64 also has bug with Roslyn engine

i am working on 5.18 ... i was only be able to compile it on x64 and x41 at this time..
but i need more time..

i have previously compile it and make it run under another ELF... but seems buggy with some software
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dropnuts

Post by Dropnuts »

QNAP_Stephane wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:05 am armv5 and x86 (32bit) ... it very complicated to compile Mono

i am working on 5.18 ... i was only be able to compile it on x64 and x41 at this time..
but i need more time..

i have previously compile it and make it run under another ELF... but seems buggy with some software
No rush, thank you for working on it.
Skeptical.me
Easy as a breeze

Post by Skeptical.me »

Hey,

I had to do a reset of my NAS (10 seconds pushing the rest button on the back of the NAS). And all my data is still there and when I reinstalled Radarr it had all the data still contained in it. The same for Plex.

However, I've installed Sonarr 3 and I get the following error when I try to open it in a tab:

Code: Select all

SQL logic error no such column: t0.ProfileId
Version 3.0.0.298
Not being an expert in code/Command Line I'm not too sure what this means.

Could someone interpret this for me and point me in the right direction to solve it?

Much appreciated :)
QNAP TS-253Be 2 x WD Red 6TB RAID1, & 1 x WD Ext. 6TB, QTS: 4.5.3.1670

Plex, Radar, Sonarr, Lidarr, NZBGet, NZBHydra 2, Container Station
Dropnuts

Post by Dropnuts »

MooChoo2 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:08 am Hey,

I had to do a reset of my NAS (10 seconds pushing the rest button on the back of the NAS). And all my data is still there and when I reinstalled Radarr it had all the data still contained in it. The same for Plex.

However, I've installed Sonarr 3 and I get the following error when I try to open it in a tab:

Version 3.0.0.298

Could someone interpret this for me and point me in the right direction to solve it?

Do yo still have the old Sonarr installed as well? Might be pulling up the old database?
Skeptical.me
Easy as a breeze

Post by Skeptical.me »

Dropnuts wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:25 am
MooChoo2 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:08 am Hey,

Version 3.0.0.298

Do yo still have the old Sonarr installed as well? Might be pulling up the old database?
All of the .qpkgs were deleted when I performed the reset. But the data is still there. I have a backup, so if I'm able to use my SFTP client or CLI maybe I ought to look for where that data could be? Would it just be in /Share/CE_CACHEDEV1_DATA/Sonarr 3? If so I could delete it all. Then reinstall the .qpkg?

Dropnuts

Post by Dropnuts »

For me, on a TS-509 the data is in /share/MD0_DATA/SONARR3_CONFIG

Yours should be similar. Do you have other SONARR* folders listed there?
Skeptical.me
Easy as a breeze

Post by Skeptical.me »

Dropnuts wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:36 am For me, on a TS-509 the data is in /share/MD0_DATA/SONARR3_CONFIG

I'll take a look now. Thanks :)

Skeptical.me
Easy as a breeze

Post by Skeptical.me »

Dropnuts wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:36 am For me, on a TS-509 the data is in /share/MD0_DATA/SONARR3_CONFIG

Yep, that worked. I just deleted all the data. Uninstalled and reinstalled and all I have to do now is restore the most recent backup file.

Dropnuts

Post by Dropnuts »

MooChoo2 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:52 am

Yep, that worked. I just deleted all the data. Uninstalled and reinstalled and all I have to do now is restore the most recent backup file.
Cool, glad it worked.
Skeptical.me
Easy as a breeze

Post by Skeptical.me »

Dropnuts wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:56 am
MooChoo2 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:52 am

Cool, glad it worked.
So am I!! lol :)

alaninsitges
New here

Post by alaninsitges »

QNAP_Stephane wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:05 am armv5 and x86 (32bit) ... it very complicated to compile Mono

but i need more time..
Hey Stephane, please forgive my ignorance, I just bought a TS-328 and many packages (Sonarr, Radarr, Filebot) won't work because Qmono is missing libmediainfo.so.0. It appears that all the 5.x builds of Qmono here don't include this libmediainfo.so.0 file, and the earlier versions that do include it will not install/run on the TS-x28 hardware. Is this correct? And there is some problem in the new version of libmediainfo that prevents building it for the ARM architecture used in the TS-x28? Do you know if it's possible to find a libmediainfo.so.0 from somewhere else and install it on my TS-x28?

Sorry for so many questions, thanks for the help!
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

I will build a shared mediainfo qpkg (actual one is static) separate package... will be more easy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “Community Apps”