[ Sonarr 3 ] [ 3.0.9.1549 ] Smart PVR for newsgroup and bittorrent users

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
Dropnuts
Getting the hang of things

Re: [ Sonarr 3 ] [ 3.0.0.298 ] Smart PVR for newsgroup and bittorrent users

Post by Dropnuts »

MooChoo2 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:11 am
Dropnuts wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:58 am I'm running Sonarr 3 [3.0.0.298] on a TS-509.

Mono [5.4.1.6.0]

I'm getting an error that MediaInfo Library could not be loaded libmediainfo.so.0

Code: Select all

[v3.0.0.348] System.DllNotFoundException: libmediainfo.so.0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo:MediaInfo_New ()
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo..ctor () [0x00006] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MediaInfo\MediaInfoLib.cs:69 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.VideoFileInfoReader.GetMediaInfo (System.String filename) [0x00021] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MediaInfo\VideoFileInfoReader.cs:43
I have mediainfo installed at /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/Entware-ng/bin/mediainfo

I cannot find libmediainfo.so.0 anywhere on the system though. And I can't figure out exactly where Sonarr is expecting to find the file so I could install or symlink to it?
If I were you I'd use the search function and search for "libmediainfo.so.0"

However, if I remember correctly I think the solution is to backup your data and delete Sonarr and reinstall. But do a search first.
I have searched for libmediainfo.so.0 but the only ones I can find are backups in my home directory:

[/] # find . -name *libmediainfo.so*
find: ‘./proc/24261’: No such file or directory
./share/MD0_DATA/homes/admin/libmediainfo.so.0
./share/MD0_DATA/homes/admin/libmediainfo.so.0.0.0
./share/MD0_DATA/homes/admin/libmediainfo.so
I've also removed and reinstalled both Sonarr3 and Mono to no avail...
[TS-509] - E7600 C2D CPU, TS-809 firmware on 16GB SSD DOM
Skeptical.me
Easy as a breeze

Post by Skeptical.me »

Dropnuts wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:18 am
MooChoo2 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:11 am
Dropnuts wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:58 am I'm running Sonarr 3 [3.0.0.298] on a TS-509.

Mono [5.4.1.6.0]

I'm getting an error that MediaInfo Library could not be loaded libmediainfo.so.0

[v3.0.0.348] System.DllNotFoundException: libmediainfo.so.0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo:MediaInfo_New ()
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo..ctor () [0x00006] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MediaInfo\MediaInfoLib.cs:69 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.VideoFileInfoReader.GetMediaInfo (System.String filename) [0x00021] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MediaInfo\VideoFileInfoReader.cs:43
I have mediainfo installed at /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/Entware-ng/bin/mediainfo

I cannot find libmediainfo.so.0 anywhere on the system though. And I can't figure out exactly where Sonarr is expecting to find the file so I could install or symlink to it?
If I were you I'd use the search function and search for "libmediainfo.so.0"

However, if I remember correctly I think the solution is to backup your data and delete Sonarr and reinstall. But do a search first.
I have searched for libmediainfo.so.0 but the only ones I can find are backups in my home directory:

Oh, okay.

When I wrote search for "libmediainfo.so.0" I meant the QNAP forum's search function in the top right hand corner of this page. Other people have had the same issue. You might find some useful information. Sorry I can't help beyond this. But if you do figure out what the solution is I'd be interested to know what you did.
QNAP TS-253Be 2 x WD Red 6TB RAID1, & 1 x WD Ext. 6TB, QTS: 4.5.3.1670

Plex, Radar, Sonarr, Lidarr, NZBGet, NZBHydra 2, Container Station
Dropnuts

Post by Dropnuts »

MooChoo2 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:16 am

Oh, okay.

When I wrote search for "libmediainfo.so.0" I meant the QNAP forum's search function in the top right hand corner of this page. Other people have had the same issue. You might find some useful information. Sorry I can't help beyond this. But if you do figure out what the solution is I'd be interested to know what you did.
I've resolved the issue by reverting to Mono 4.6.2.7. I had to rectify the ca-cert issue with this version and copy the libmediainfo.so.0 file to Mono /lib directory though.

No idea why it's not working with QMono 5.4.1.6.0 though, even with copying the releveant lib to /lib directory.Would like to be able to update Mono on my system, so I see this a temporary fix.
Skeptical.me
Easy as a breeze

Post by Skeptical.me »

Dropnuts wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:31 am
MooChoo2 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:16 am

Oh, okay.

I've resolved the issue by reverting to Mono 4.6.2.7. I had to rectify the ca-cert issue with this version and copy the libmediainfo.so.0 file to Mono /lib directory though.

No idea why it's not working with QMono 5.4.1.6.0 though, even with copying the releveant lib to /lib directory.Would like to be able to update Mono on my system, so I see this a temporary fix.
I'm glad you found a solution, even if it is only a temporary one. Its interesting why its not working with QMono 5.4.1.6.0 ... Sonarr 3 on my TS-253Be is working fine with the latest QMono. I wonder if @QNAP_Stephane has some insight as to why you're having this issue.

QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

probably i didnt compiled with some old Qmono version.. cant remember exactly

i built mediainfo as static in Qnapclub repo
I will built it as shared and add them to NAS $PATH, this could solve the issue, i think
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dropnuts

Post by Dropnuts »

QNAP_Stephane wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:23 pm probably i didnt compiled with some old Qmono version.. cant remember exactly

i built mediainfo as static in Qnapclub repo
I will built it as shared and add them to NAS $PATH, this could solve the issue, i think
In the current version, where is Sonarr actually expecting to find Mediainfo?
spikemixture
Been there, done that

Post by spikemixture »

Getting this popping up on opening !

SQL logic error no such column: t0.ProfileId
Version 3.0.0.298

Tried stopping and starting
Tried rebooting the box - a 15 minute exercise
And reinstalling app - not uninstalling and reinstalling - just over the top.

Uninstalled app - reinstalled - it opened but as soon as did restore back to the error.

I have tried several different db all getting the same error
Qnap TS-1277 1700 (48gb RAM) 8x10TB WD White,- Raid5, 2x M.2 Crucial 1TB (Raid 1 VM),
2x SSD 860 EVO 500gb (Raid1 QTS), 2x SSD 860 EVO 250GB (Cache), 2x M.2 PCIe 970 500gb NVME (Raid1 Plex and Emby server)
GTX 1050 TI
Qnap TVS-1282 i7 (32GB RAM) 6x8TB WD White - JBOD, 2x M.2 Crucial 500gb (Raid1 VM),
2x SSD EVO 500gb (Raid1 QTS), 2x SSD EVO 250gb (Raid1 Cache), 2x M.2 PCIe Intel 512GB NVME (Raid1-Servers)
Synology -1817+ - DOA
Drobo 5n - 5x4TB Seagate, - Drobo Raid = 15TB
ProBox 8 Bay USB3 - 49TB mixed drives - JBOD
All software is updated asap.
I give my opinion from my experience i.e. I have (or had) that piece of equipment/software and used it! :roll:
Skeptical.me
Easy as a breeze

Post by Skeptical.me »

spikemixture wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:16 pm Qnap TVS-1282 - HD - 6x8TB Wd Red, 2x 8TB Iron Wolf - (Raid 6)
PCI-e - M.2 - 2x Samsung 960 Evo 250gb - Static (Raid 1) - PMS
SSD - 2x Samsung 860 Evo 500gb - Static (Raid 1) - VM etc
SSD - 2x Samsung 860 Evo 250gb - Static (Raid 1) - Cache
M.2 - 2x Crucial MX500 500GB - (Raid 1) - Qtier
Back up - Synology -1817+(2x10, 4x6, 2x4) Raid SHR & Drobo 5n - 5x4tb Seagate & Buffalo LinkStation -2x 4TB Seagate = about 80TB as backup
TV client boxes - present and past - 2xShield Pro (2015 & 2017), Shield 16gb 2017, ATV4, Xbox 360 & one, FireStick, Fire TV, Roku3, Roku4, Chromecast, Samsung & LG Smart TV's and multiple android phones and tablets.
All software is updated as soon as it's available.
I give my opinion from my experience! :roll:
Sorry to go off topic, but that is impressive, my dream setup :)

howarmat
Know my way around

Post by howarmat »

spikemixture wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:16 pm Getting this popping up on opening !

SQL logic error no such column: t0.ProfileId
Version 3.0.0.298

Tried stopping and starting
Tried rebooting the box - a 15 minute exercise
And reinstalling app - not uninstalling and reinstalling - just over the top.

Uninstalled app - reinstalled - it opened but as soon as did restore back to the error.

I have tried several different db all getting the same error
Make sure when you reinstall the app you check and make sure it doesnt have a update waiting. I think the most recent QKPG file is not the most updated release. if you update it and then do the restore it should work. I had issues with this recently but once I did that everything was fine. It will also probably depend on when your latest backup is and what version the app was on
spikemixture
Been there, done that

Post by spikemixture »

I have tried 273 & 298 and backups from yesterday, the day before and a week ago.
I am currently reinstalling and to add folders takes hours. I have 3 tv folders total about 1200tv shows. If this fails I will go back to V2.

My v3 is screwed up. A fresh install is not working.

Will be going back to V2 until a few more update of V3.
v2 did not work.

More drama as could not get v2 or v3 to work.
Deleted all sonarr folders and started v3 again.

it is taking many many hours processing and jmporting my tv shows .

and still not finished and working...
Qnap TS-1277 1700 (48gb RAM) 8x10TB WD White,- Raid5, 2x M.2 Crucial 1TB (Raid 1 VM),
2x SSD 860 EVO 500gb (Raid1 QTS), 2x SSD 860 EVO 250GB (Cache), 2x M.2 PCIe 970 500gb NVME (Raid1 Plex and Emby server)
GTX 1050 TI
Qnap TVS-1282 i7 (32GB RAM) 6x8TB WD White - JBOD, 2x M.2 Crucial 500gb (Raid1 VM),
2x SSD EVO 500gb (Raid1 QTS), 2x SSD EVO 250gb (Raid1 Cache), 2x M.2 PCIe Intel 512GB NVME (Raid1-Servers)
Synology -1817+ - DOA
Drobo 5n - 5x4TB Seagate, - Drobo Raid = 15TB
ProBox 8 Bay USB3 - 49TB mixed drives - JBOD
All software is updated asap.
I give my opinion from my experience i.e. I have (or had) that piece of equipment/software and used it! :roll:
Taloth
First post

Post by Taloth »

Stephane, Sonarr dev here. We're at 3.0.1.358 now on the phantom-develop branch.
Can you provide text for the instructions that we can put on https://sonarr.tv/#downloads-v3-nas-qnap ? Those instructions may link to Qnapclub and this forum, but we'd like to have an entry point with some basic information.
That section of the website is currently for the 'beta', but the plan is to use it for the final release as well. (at which point all packages and urls will need to be updated to use the phantom-master branch)
We're also gonna have to make plans to keep the qnap package up to date. We could, for example, call an webhook endpoint if a new release is published.
I'd also love to have another channel to contact you in case of qnap specific issues.

Finally, doesn't the built-in updater work on Qnap? And what might be required to make it work?
howarmat
Know my way around

Post by howarmat »

Taloth wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:31 am Stephane, Sonarr dev here. We're at 3.0.1.358 now on the phantom-develop branch.
Can you provide text for the instructions that we can put on https://sonarr.tv/#downloads-v3-nas-qnap ? Those instructions may link to Qnapclub and this forum, but we'd like to have an entry point with some basic information.
That section of the website is currently for the 'beta', but the plan is to use it for the final release as well. (at which point all packages and urls will need to be updated to use the phantom-master branch)
We're also gonna have to make plans to keep the qnap package up to date. We could, for example, call an webhook endpoint if a new release is published.
I'd also love to have another channel to contact you in case of qnap specific issues.

Finally, doesn't the built-in updater work on Qnap? And what might be required to make it work?
built in updater works fine for me and have used it for over a year. Its just nice to have the most recent version available for install to start off with. Thanks for the great app!
Gryzor
Easy as a breeze

Post by Gryzor »

Indeed, update function always worked fine for me. Hope it gets me to be just fine when it's released

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

.:.
QNAP TS-251-4G / 4.3.2.0026
Shaunie
Starting out

Post by Shaunie »

Looks a lot cleaner than Ver2.x

I have a issue that its not chmodding or chowning the files. I rarely use the Admin user unless I need to ssh into the box. So I have another user with admin rights (but cant take ownership of other files or folders hence the ssh)
The Sonarr and Qmono was installed with my accout via the GUI not the default admin account.

So when Sonarr downloads a file and moves it over to my PMS folder its not changing the permissions. Is this becuase I installed it as a user and not default admin? is it possible to get this to chown and chmod the files\folders?
Skeptical.me
Easy as a breeze

Post by Skeptical.me »

Sonarr 3 is not renaming all of the TV episodes downloaded by NZBGet and transferring them to the Plex directory. Many episode do but I have about 48 episodes of various TV shows that are in the NZBGet>Completed>Series directory. What are the possible causes of this?

Return to “Community Apps”