[ Ubiquiti UniFi Video ] [ 3.10.13.0 ] Manages the UniFi Video Cameras and records video [ Beta ]

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ Ubiquiti UniFi Video ] [ 3.9.11.3 ] Manages the UniFi Video Cameras and records video [ Beta ]

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

i am checking

fixed some issue with new version

but stuck on stdc++ version lib too old on NAS

i have to use the Xenial package the trusty ubuntu 1404 doesnt seems to be available anymore :S
Ubuntu 14.04 will be stuck as far as apt and web UI upgrades go. Any upgrading beyond 3.9.12 is completely unsupported for this OS.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ Ubiquiti UniFi Video ] [ 3.9.11.3 ] Manages the UniFi Video Cameras and records video [ Beta ]

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

finally could tweak it

i will update package
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MHuijbregts
Know my way around

Post by MHuijbregts »

QNAP_Stephane wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:58 am finally could tweak it

i will update package
I will give it a spin, right away! Thank you for uplifting to this version.
Cheers,

TVS EC880 / 8 x 6TB WD Red in Raid 6 / QTS 4.5.4.1800
Hybrid Backup Station 3 / Virtualization Station / Container Station / QSync
TS-509 Pro / 4 x 2TB Seagate in Raid 5 / QTS 4.2.X (latest build)
MHuijbregts
Know my way around

Re: [ Ubiquiti UniFi Video ] [ 3.10.1 .0 ] Manages the UniFi Video Cameras and records video [ Beta ]

Post by MHuijbregts »

Installed it yesterday and so far everything is good! Thanks.
Cheers,

TVS EC880 / 8 x 6TB WD Red in Raid 6 / QTS 4.5.4.1800
Hybrid Backup Station 3 / Virtualization Station / Container Station / QSync
TS-509 Pro / 4 x 2TB Seagate in Raid 5 / QTS 4.2.X (latest build)
Doozer
Getting the hang of things

Re: [ Ubiquiti UniFi Video ] [ 3.10.1 .0 ] Manages the UniFi Video Cameras and records video [ Beta ]

Post by Doozer »

Hi,

Unifi Video 3.10.2.0 is out along with 4.10.12 for cameras: https://www.ui.com/download/unifi-video ... /uvc-g3-af

Is it possible to have the qpkg updated to include these new features: https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UniFi-Vid ... -p/2736676

Thank you for a great work!
TS-209 Pro -> TS-212P -> TS-251
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ Ubiquiti UniFi Video ] [ 3.10.2 .0 ] Manages the UniFi Video Cameras and records video [ Beta ]

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

updated

cyreptiles
Starting out

Re: [ Ubiquiti UniFi Video ] [ 3.10.2 .0 ] Manages the UniFi Video Cameras and records video [ Beta ]

Post by cyreptiles »

Hello

I download and installed the new version for unifi video( qpkg ) to run it to my qnap ts 253. I have the latest version of QTS.
I am trying to add a recording path to the unifi video but I receive issues with the path. I gave admin permissions to unifi-video user and group to by pass the permission issues but I still not able to save the recording path.
I tried many options like:
/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Torrents
/media/Torrents
/mnt/Torrents
/Torrents

Do I have to enter different path before /Torrents?

Just to let you know Torrents is a test path and later I will move the recording path to external USB3 drive or Share.
Qnap TS-253 Pro
2 x Hard drive 3TB internal 3.5" SATA WD Red WD30EFRX 6Gb/s buffer 64MB / Western Digital
RAID 1
Firmware Version: 4.4.1
cyreptiles
Starting out

Post by cyreptiles »

cyreptiles wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:03 pm Hello

I download and installed the new version for unifi video( qpkg ) to run it to my qnap ts 253. I have the latest version of QTS.
I am trying to add a recording path to the unifi video but I receive issues with the path. I gave admin permissions to unifi-video user and group to by pass the permission issues but I still not able to save the recording path.
/media/Torrents
/mnt/Torrents
/Torrents

Just to let you know Torrents is a test path and later I will move the recording path to external USB3 drive or Share.
I figure out that unifi video by default can save Videos to /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/UnifiVideo/data/videos

But I want to set a new Video Path to external usb 3 Hard drive.

Is possible to change any configuration ?
Qnap TS-253 Pro
2 x Hard drive 3TB internal 3.5" SATA WD Red WD30EFRX 6Gb/s buffer 64MB / Western Digital
RAID 1
cyreptiles
Starting out

Post by cyreptiles »

cyreptiles wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:39 pm
cyreptiles wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:03 pm Hello

/media/Torrents
/mnt/Torrents
/Torrents

I figure out that unifi video by default can save Videos to /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/UnifiVideo/data/videos

But I want to set a new Video Path to external usb 3 Hard drive.

Is possible to change any configuration ?
I manage to add external storage to recording path by:

Format the disk to ntfs ( you can use a different partition table if you want)
Create sub folder inside the external disk.
Add/enable sharing for external disk from control panel --> Share folders.
Add the user unifi-video to RW permission to this share.
Run the command from ssh :
chown -R unifi-video:unifi-video /share/<share name>/<folder>
chmod -R 777 /share/<share name>/<folder>
Change the recording path to: /share/<share name>/<folder>
Qnap TS-253 Pro
RAID 1
jgross433
First post

Post by jgross433 »

Hello, thanks for the time spent in putting this together.

I installed both the java and Video packages, but every time I try to access the server GUI I get an error in the browser: "Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server."

I created a vQTS VM and went through the same process and it worked fine, so I'm guess there's a permission issue on my main instance. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
bryanle1
New here

Post by bryanle1 »

Help. I rebooted the unit while it was on 3.10.1.0, then it was stuck on starting. I don't have a backup of the configuration. Any way to recover without losing all the video footage?
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ Ubiquiti UniFi Video ] [ 3.10.5 .0 ] Manages the UniFi Video Cameras and records video [ Beta ]

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

updated

Triushi
New here

Post by Triushi »

jgross433 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:03 am Hello, thanks for the time spent in putting this together.

I installed both the java and Video packages, but every time I try to access the server GUI I get an error in the browser: "Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server."

I created a vQTS VM and went through the same process and it worked fine, so I'm guess there's a permission issue on my main instance. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
I get the same error message!

Have you already found a solution?

With a vQTS it works fine
bryanle1
New here

Re: [ Ubiquiti UniFi Video ] [ 3.10.5 .0 ] Manages the UniFi Video Cameras and records video [ Beta ]

Post by bryanle1 »

QNAP suffered a power outage. 3.10.1.0 stuck on "starting" for hours. Any suggestions?
Triushi
New here

Post by Triushi »

After stopping and uninstalling the container station i got access and the QPKG works.

unfortunately I can not use my cameras with the current QKPG version, because the cameras firmware was not supported by 3.10.5. Maybe you can update to the actual version 3.10.8?
Thx
Triushi wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:48 pm
jgross433 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:03 am Hello, thanks for the time spent in putting this together.

Thanks in advance.
I get the same error message!

Have you already found a solution?

With a vQTS it works fine

Return to “Community Apps”