[QPKG] RunLast

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
OneCD
Ask me anything

[QPKG] RunLast

Post by OneCD » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:58 am

Description

RunLast creates an environment to run commands or shell-scripts after QPKG re-integration has occurred during QTS NAS bootup.

This allows you to run scripts dependent on QPKGs during QTS startup.

What it does

This package creates a scripts directory in the package installation path. Your scripts must be placed here. When this QPKG starts, it processes each script, storing any stdout and stderr to a log, viewable via the QTS UI.

How to install
  • It’s available in the Qnapclub Store!
  • Click here to find out how to add the Qnapclub Store as an App Center repository in QTS.
Notes
  • When this package is installed, there's not much to see. Find the package icon and click the 'Open' button to display the current log file - any output from your scripts will be shown here.
  • The log is viewable via your web browser but is not a real web document, so it can change without your browser noticing. Whenever viewing the log, ensure you force a page refresh: CTRL+F5.
  • The source for this project can be found on GitHub.
  • Changelog

Debian 'Stretch' on my production NAS (TS-569 Pro), with the backup NAS (TS-559 Pro+) to eventually follow. When that happens, I'll no longer use or support any QNAP firmware. Debian powerup/poweroff times are < 1 minute.

one.cd.only@gmail.com

Image Image Image Image Image

peelos
Easy as a breeze

Re: [QPKG] RunLast

Post by peelos » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:15 pm

Many thanks OneCD, will be interesting to read peoples use cases for this App.
TVS-1282-i7K-40G / 4 x 500Gb SSD 2.5" / 2 x 500Gb M.2 SSD / 8 x 4Tb WD Red / Corsiar H5-SF Watercooling / 3 x 80mm PWM Noctua fans / Corsair 600W PSU / Asus Turbo GTX 1060 6GB GPU

OneCD
Ask me anything

Re: [QPKG] RunLast

Post by OneCD » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:22 am

No worries @peelos, hopefully it will have some value. I’ll be testing and tweaking it for a while. ;)

Debian 'Stretch' on my production NAS (TS-569 Pro), with the backup NAS (TS-559 Pro+) to eventually follow. When that happens, I'll no longer use or support any QNAP firmware. Debian powerup/poweroff times are < 1 minute.

one.cd.only@gmail.com

Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Community Apps”