RunLast creates an environment to run commands or shell-scripts after QPKG re-integration has occurred during QTS NAS bootup.
This allows you to run scripts dependent on QPKGs during QTS startup.
What it does
This package creates a scripts directory in the package installation path. Your scripts must be placed here. When this QPKG starts, it processes each script, storing any stdout and stderr to a log, viewable via the QTS UI.
How to install
- It’s available in the Qnapclub Store!
- Click here to find out how to add the Qnapclub Store as an App Center repository in QTS.
- When this package is installed, there's not much to see. Find the package icon and click the 'Open' button to display the current log file - any output from your scripts will be shown here.
- The log is viewable via your web browser but is not a real web document, so it can change without your browser noticing. Whenever viewing the log, ensure you force a page refresh: CTRL+F5.
- The source for this project can be found on GitHub.