[ Minecraft BedRock Server ][ 1.19.61.01 ] BedRock Minecraft Server

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
golemk6
New here

Re: [ Minecraft BedRock Server ][ 1.16.2.0 ] BedRock Minecraft Server

Post by golemk6 »

Will there be an update to the new version (1.16.20.03)? If so, what's the best way to migrate worlds?
romann
New here

Post by romann »

I'd just installed the bedrock package at the start of august. with the latest update, it won't let me connect to the older instance. I'm not sure if this is standard behaviour for Minecraft bedrock, but it's frustrating.

Is there a way of making the QNAP package more of a shell that can rerun the latest standard ubuntu package for the bedrock instance? At the moment, it seems like a straight repackaging, which is working at a basic level, but doesn't really consider maintainability beyond redoing the package creation process.

It seems better if the QNAP package actually just sorts out the dependencies and then has an "upload the latest package" option in the web ui.

I don't know what toolchain's being used for this package, otherwise I'd see what I can create myself to assist.
BlaCkAdDa
New here

Post by BlaCkAdDa »

Hi,
My kids love using this server... can you please update to latest version?
Or if there's a *simple?* way we can update from ubuntu source maybe leave some instructions here?
BlaCkAdDa
New here

Post by BlaCkAdDa »

Hey if anyone's reading this it seems to work alright if you grab latest ubuntu server and copy folders/files over... obviously keep the .cfg files you need and your existing worlds.
golemk6
New here

Post by golemk6 »

How to install it as a QPKG, though? or are you installing the QPKG and then copying over the new files?
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ Minecraft BedRock Server ][ 1.16.20.3.0 ] BedRock Minecraft Server

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

updated
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BlaCkAdDa
New here

Post by BlaCkAdDa »

golemk6 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:12 am How to install it as a QPKG, though? or are you installing the QPKG and then copying over the new files?
Sorry, after installing as a QPKG, prior to the author updating I was able to extract files from the Ubuntu server package (on minecraft website) and replace the files on QNAP with the files from the package (except my config files) .. it worked for this upgrade but might not for future upgrades, you also have to know how/where to get to the installed files on your QNAP.
Donono
Starting out

Post by Donono »

Hello,

I'm new on minecraft, and I have just installed the last version of the berdrock server. my question is : and now how to install a client to play ? I'm a little confused

Donono.
Donono
Starting out

Re: [ Minecraft BedRock Server ][ 1.14.1.4.0 ] BedRock Minecraft Server

Post by Donono »

peninsula wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:31 pm On the mobile and tablet Minecraft apps, I am getting the message that the server is outdated again now. Is there a chance we could update the server to the latest version?
Hello Peninsula,

what is the app you use ? Is it a free application?
Donono
Starting out

Post by Donono »

Hello,

Finally, I have installed MineTest and remove BedRock Server. FYI if you want to install the client, they are available on https://www.minetest.net/downloads/ and the server on the qnapclub (5.0.0)
Bye,
Bruno.
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ Minecraft BedRock Server ][ 1.16.40.2.0 ] BedRock Minecraft Server

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

updated
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BlaCkAdDa
New here

Post by BlaCkAdDa »

Thanks anyway you can make the updates not overwrite the config files?
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

BlaCkAdDa wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:49 pm Thanks anyway you can make the updates not overwrite the config files?
have the filename ?

peninsula
New here

Post by peninsula »

Hi Stephane, I believe this now needs another update.
poy
New here

Post by poy »

Hi, me and my kids really hope we can get bedrock 16.1.100 server update soon.

I had to install Minecraft docker server to get PC clients to connect, but it seems like Xbox one x is unable to find that server somehow.
This Qnap bedrock server worked like a champ with all platforms until clients was updated. :(

Return to “Community Apps”