[ Radarr .NET ] [ 4.5.0.7106 ] automatically downloading movies via Usenet and BitTorrent.

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ Radarr .NET ] [ 3.2.1.5070 ] automatically downloading movies via Usenet and BitTorrent.

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

you using mono version or .NET version ?

indeed Mono need an update will be done soon
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Habanero Gabe
New here

Re: [ Radarr .NET ] [ 3.2.1.5070 ] automatically downloading movies via Usenet and BitTorrent.

Post by Habanero Gabe »

I'm using Radarr v0.2.0.1480 mono
Version
Mono Version

Attempted to get Radarr.NET v3.2.2.5080 with Apache74 working. I just keep getting that "message": "NotFound" error. For now I and went back to the mono version using a backup i made.

I'm assuming there is an old Radarr configuration file somewhere that is not stored in the "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Radarr" path that Radarr .NET keeps reading?
I assumed that because if i stopped the Radarr mono version app from running and just ran the Radarr .NET version, the interface still showed the old mono version. Then if i uninstall the mono version of Radarr I get that error when trying to run Radarr .NET. Deleting the Radarr folder under "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Radarr" didn't help.
Habanero Gabe
New here

Post by Habanero Gabe »

Thanks, but i think I'm good now. Gave up trying to use the QPKG and took the plunge to setup ContainerStation. Got the latest .NET version up and running now.
Davmaster
Starting out

Post by Davmaster »

anyone know where Radarr.NET keeps the database or config files on an X86_64 QNAP? I'm getting this error after trying to reinstall: "SQL logic error\nno such table: Users"
I'm assuming there must be some files that didn't get removed when you remove the qpkg, but I can't figure out where

EDIT: for anyone else having this error - it seems some sort of cached version is kept, I had to reboot my NAS and then I was able to install Radarr again just fine
ovq
Starting out

Post by ovq »

Hi,

has anyone tried Radarr.NET on a final release QTS 5 firmware? I wonder if it runs fine.

Thanks!
MartyIU13
Starting out

Post by MartyIU13 »

Hi, hoping someone can assist. Have a QNAP TS-453D running Radarr v4.0.1.5748. On the update page there is an Install Latest button (even though I have Auto-Update enabled). Click it, says it's doing it's thing then restarting, but it doesn't restart and still says I have an update. Even tried manually restarting and it doesn't load at all. When I restart the QNAP everything is fine with Radarr and it loads up, but still on same version 4.0.1.5748 asking me to update. I have included my trace log below. I don't understand what it means that I need libicu. Why is that needed now and wasn't before when it has been updating to this version with no issue? Can someone help me get this installed or does the package need to be updated maybe? Willing to listen, learn, share whatever is needed and appreciate any assistance!

https://pastebin.com/rKCEa3pv
vango44
Starting out

Post by vango44 »

I have Radarr 3.2.2 working on latest QTS 5 firmware. I couldn't get it working with SabNZB (file permission problem maybe) but it works with NZBGet.
Epicrean
New here

Post by Epicrean »

I have been trying to get Radarr set up on my QNAP TVS-872X for over 3 months and just can't get it to work at all.
When i try to install radarr net V3.2.2.5080 through Qnap club. After it downloads I get an error that says I need to first install Apache74.

I came here which directed to to a paid download for Apache
https://www.qnapclub.eu/fr/qpkg/835
I purchased it, installed it and can't get it to work.
When I open the Apache I get an "Unable to connect" error.
the port it is trying to use is 4488. No matter what I do I can not get that port to open on my modem!
I am positive the reason it won't work is due to the port, but as i said it won't open.
I have rebooted the modem, I have rebooted the QNAP and the port just won't open.
I have been able to open the ports for Sonarr, and plex, and even Radarr 2.0

My modem is from AT&T
Manufacturer: ARRIS
Model Number: BGW210-700 .

Is there another way to get Radarr on my QNAP without Apache? Does Anyone know any tips to get the port to open?
Davmaster
Starting out

Post by Davmaster »

Any chance we can get a new version of the apache74 Radarr .NET?
version V3.2.2.5080 doesn't have a valid signature, and it's a way old version.
dbeale83
Starting out

Post by dbeale83 »

I’ve just updated OS to 5.0.1.2145 (release candidate 2) and now when I try and start Radarr I get the error of;

“Failed to start Radarr .NET. QTS does not support this Radarr .NET version. Check for updates…”

I currently have Radarr .NET 3.2.2.5080 installed.

Any chance we could get an update please @QNAP_Stephane …thanks!
ZELL22
First post

Post by ZELL22 »

I am in the same boat. I'm on latest firmware, and current version of Radarr/Sonarr and neither will start. Anyone with any suggestions are welcome.

TIA
mcsteve
Starting out

Post by mcsteve »

After the last update by QNAP to QTS 5.0.1.2145 on my T251+ my install of RADARR.NET (ver 3.1.1.4954) failed to load with the error "[App Center] Failed to start Radarr .NET. QTS does not support this Radarr .NET version."

I attempted to update to the latest ver of RADARR.NET (3.2.2.5080_x86_64) but am provided the error "App Installation [App Center] Failed to install Radarr .NET. Downgrade QTS to 5.0.0 or an older compatible version."

Attempts to contact the developer through the QNAP Store are not answered. Any help available in this forum would be appreciated.

NB: I am currently learning about Container Station and Docker to eventually rid myself of this locked in ver of the app but that will take time.
===================================================================
Model: TS-251+ -- RAM: 8G -- FW: QTS 5.0.0.1932 – SN: QXXXXXXXXX
(used for data storage / media server)
2 x WD100EFAX-68LHPN0 (10TB) Red HDDs – RAID1 - 8.85TB
Model: TR-004 -- 4 x WD120EFAX-68UNTN0 (12TB) Red HDDs - RAID3 - 21.82TB
Model: TR-004 -- 4 x WD80EFZX-68UW8N0 (8TB) Red HDDs - RAID2 - 21.59TB
(MS WIN 11; IOS; Android)
===================================================================
PhilDunphy
New here

Post by PhilDunphy »

I am also experiencing this problem.
The only working version is the older variant which is a significant amount of time behind the latest releases (using old UI and all).
dbeale83
Starting out

Post by dbeale83 »

I ended up moving to Radarr Apache 81 to resolve the above issue.

Easy to do, though just need to purchase the 81 binaries and then copy the Radarr .Net config over to the new install and done.
peelos
Been there, done that

Post by peelos »

for those that moved to docker - did you use a specific guide?

Found this one which looks useful: https://wiki.servarr.com/docker-guide

some videos here which are a little jumbled but give some useful info non the less:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRdM2XPAho8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC0q89mGoew
NAS: TVS-1282-i7-7700-40G / 4 x 500GB SSD 2.5" RAID 10 / 2 x 500GB M.2 SSD / 8 x 12TB WD Whites 3.5" RAID 6 / Noctua L9x65 / 3 x 80mm PWM Noctua fans / Corsair 600W PSU / Asus Turbo GTX 1060 6GB GPU
Software: Plex Media Server / Transmission / Sonarr / Radarr / Bazarr / Jackett / Tautulli / Home Assistant / Resilio Sync / Python / NetData / SortMyQPKGs
pfSense Firewall / OpenVPN Server: QOTOM Fanless Mini PC / Core i5 / 8GB RAM / 128GB SSD / 4 Gigabit NICs / AES-NI
Wireless Routers: 2 x Netgear AC1900 R7000 Nighthawk / 1 x Netgear AC3200 R8000 Nighthawk / FreshTomato Firmware

Return to “Community Apps”