[ Apache80 ][ 2455.80280 ] Apache WebServer with PHP 8.0.x and PECL extensions

This is the best place for community developers to publish their genius work. Your Apps enrich the QNAP Turbo NAS.
Ephix
First post

Re: [ Apache80 ][ 2448.8080 ] Apache WebServer with PHP 8.0.x and PECL extensions

Post by Ephix »

Hi all,
Would Apache80 work on an old x86 NAS (TS-569L) ?
Thank you for all that work and community sharing ! :)
papampi
Getting the hang of things

Re: [ Apache80 ][ 2448.8080 ] Apache WebServer with PHP 8.0.x and PECL extensions

Post by papampi »

Hi all,

Cant install latest 2448.8080_x86_64 getting this error on TVS-863

Code: Select all

Error	2021-07-17	15:56:38	admin	192.168.1.251	App Center	App Installation	[App Center] Failed to install Apache80_2448.8080_x86_64.qpkg. Try again later.
Am I missing some thing?

Same error on 2447.8070_x86_64:

Error	2021-07-17	16:01:55	admin	192.168.1.251	App Center	App Installation	[App Center] Failed to install Apache80_2447.8070_x86_64.qpkg. Try again later.

Edit:
Problem solved and installed with Firefox.
Models: TVS-863, HS-251
قیمت فروش پیچ و مهره
Readynelly
New here

Post by Readynelly »

Hi,can you explain how you were able to fix the issue please, as I have the same issue, tried rebooting the nas, tried in edge and firefox install, thanks.
Readynelly
New here

Post by Readynelly »

Hi, I have purchased this software at the weekend but have been unable to install on my 453B, I am running FW- 5.0.0.1716. I get the error of unable to install, please try again later.
I am running with 16gb of ram, 3x 8tb hard drives in raid 6 and a pair of ssd in slot 4, total 1gb cache.
I have been able to install Qapache without issue but not this adaptation, I have tried earlier releases with the same issue, I do have web server running, could you please give me some advice as to what the issue is and how to resole this, thank you.
Readynelly
New here

Post by Readynelly »

BE warned, about purchasing this software.
I had wanted to update Radarr to v3 but there was no version available without needing to purchase this (free open source software) Apache version with a authors addition of the files to allow the version of Radarr from the same site to install.
As you can see I have been unable to receive any reply's. The link on the Apache80 download page gives you no link to the author only reloading page already on.
In conclusion it appears this software is for advanced users and not the hobby enthusiast or someone looking for a way to support their movie collection.
Manfred73
Starting out

Post by Manfred73 »

Readynelly wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:36 pm BE warned, about purchasing this software.
I had wanted to update Radarr to v3 but there was no version available without needing to purchase this (free open source software) Apache version with a authors addition of the files to allow the version of Radarr from the same site to install.
As you can see I have been unable to receive any reply's. The link on the Apache80 download page gives you no link to the author only reloading page already on.
In conclusion it appears this software is for advanced users and not the hobby enthusiast or someone looking for a way to support their movie collection.
My Synology broke, so went for a QNAP this time. I was hoping to install Radarr, Sickgear, Jackett and Lidarr (which I used to have on my Synology), but I'm seeing different versions of these, also many Apache80 versions. Not sure which version I should install for all of these pacakges, but for the Apache80 version it seems this Apache80 package needs to be installed first. I'm now hesitant of buying this reading your comment.
I don't understand why you have to pay for this apache adaption, since apache itself has always been open source an free.
Readynelly
New here

Post by Readynelly »

Hi, felt your pain, avoid these Apache add-ons you will be at the mercy of non-responsive members.
I have today gone back to container and docker setup. My Radarr and NZBget are now bang up to date, working well and cost me nothing but time.
Do a search for using an app called Portainer, to set up your docker apps within container, there are some really helpful people out there who have guides and also videos on you tube. The best bit is you can update to a new version if you want by just duplicating your container and let it pull the "latest" version.
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

May be people are in Holliday and cannot answer.. Paid application are to support qnapclub hosting and CDN servers.. What are you proposing to support cost for this services ?

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find all QPKG in the MyQnap.org repository https://www.myqnap.org
join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Readynelly
New here

Post by Readynelly »

QNAP_Stephane wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:35 am May be people are in Holliday and cannot answer.. Paid application are to support qnapclub hosting and CDN servers.. What are you proposing to support cost for this services ?

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk
If people are prepared to plagiarise free open source work as their own, at least a friendly response of sorry don’t know cant help you. If you read all my post on this subject there was more than one person approached…… Firefox sorted it?

Hence you can see for all the time I have been a member of this forum, how little I actually post comments, there is always someone who looks down upon you on this forum. Its not everyone's main line of expertise, that is why we join forums, in the hope that someone friendly many reach out to help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OneCD
Guru

Post by OneCD »

Readynelly wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:18 pm If people are prepared to plagiarise free open source work as their own ...
There's been no plagiarism here, so be very careful making that accusation. It could see your ability to post on this forum come to an abrupt end.

@QNAP_Stephane has never claimed Apache80 as his own.

The time and knowledge required to build QPKGs for QNAP NAS can be considerable (depending on the underlying application). If you feel you have that knowledge, then you can install Apache80 yourself without "paying" for an existing package.

The amount paid by the end-user for access to this QPKG is to assist the Qnapclub Store with their running costs. It's not so the package maintainer can profit from the work of others. And the percentage paid to the developer doesn't even come-close to compensating them for their time to develop the QPKG.
Readynelly wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:18 pm Its not everyone's main line of expertise, that is why we join forums, in the hope that someone friendly many reach out to help.
And when that hope isn't realised, you become hostile? Please: if that's where your head is-at, don't post at-all. :roll:

"Paying" for a QPKG doesn't automatically entitle you to a response from the maintainer.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ Apache80 ][ 2448.8090 ] Apache WebServer with PHP 8.0.x and PECL extensions

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

updated to php core 8.0.9
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

join our discord server for any inquiry related to qpkg - https://discord.gg/4fPxHSWKQW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Re: [ Apache80 ][ 2448.8100 ] Apache WebServer with PHP 8.0.x and PECL extensions

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

updated php core to 8.0.10
updated openssl to 1.1.1l

fixed XML RPC error for aarch64 version

moody_blue
Easy as a breeze

Re: [ Apache80 ][ 2448.8100 ] Apache WebServer with PHP 8.0.x and PECL extensions

Post by moody_blue »

QNAP_Stephane wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:52 pm

updated php core to 8.0.10
updated openssl to 1.1.1l

fixed XML RPC error for aarch64 version
The x86_64 version no longer appears in the pop-up menu in qnapclub (other platforms appear), and also does not appear in the App Center (other purchased apps appear with my key)
QNAP TS-253A 8G QTS 5.0.1.2145
Plex Media Server 1.29.0.6209
OpenHAB 3.4.0.M2
Unifi 7.2.92
Apache80 2454.8230
GLPI 10.0.3
QNAP_Stephane
Experience counts

Post by QNAP_Stephane »

strange .. you sure you search in previous version Apache80-2448.8101 is only for arm64 (fix for XML RPC), others are in 2448.8100

moody_blue
Easy as a breeze

Post by moody_blue »

QNAP_Stephane wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:04 pm strange .. you sure you search in previous version Apache80-2448.8101 is only for arm64 (fix for XML RPC), others are in 2448.8100
I've found the qpkg in the history, yes. But I had to reinstall my NAS and I usually define qnapclub repos (free and paid) in App Center, and as App Center did not find Apache80 I had to install it manually.

Probably QNAP's App Center only searches the latest version, and since there is no X86_64 platform it does not show the app in the catalog.
QNAP TS-253A 8G QTS 5.0.1.2145
Plex Media Server 1.29.0.6209
OpenHAB 3.4.0.M2
Unifi 7.2.92
Apache80 2454.8230
GLPI 10.0.3

Return to “Community Apps”