Page 6 of 7

Re: [QPKG] openHAB - The open Home Automation Bus

Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:49 pm
by kristo
Hi,
please find QPKG with version 1.8.2 genereted on TS-231

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_xyX9vj6SkqLTBhNE9aNExjTkU

Thank's Christophe - files and short tutorial are working!

Re: [QPKG] openHAB - The open Home Automation Bus

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:14 pm
by gaertner
Hi all,
thank you very much for building the qpkg files.
I am also interested in a qpkg file with openHAB2.

Maybe any expert could build and upload a version of the last snapshot :-)

Re: [QPKG] openHAB - The open Home Automation Bus

Posted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:25 am
by Mikypan81
Hello, Can anyone tell me if there is a version of openhab 2 properly functioning on a QNAP Arm?

In first page I've found a link to a qpkg of OpenHAB2, I've downloaded and installed but I can not make it work.
Anyone can help me?

Re: [QPKG] openHAB - The open Home Automation Bus

Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:20 am
by dremanbook
Thanks for this.
Is there a dependency? I can't get it to run properly. I'm getting...

HTTP ERROR 500

Problem accessing /openhab.app. Reason:

Sitemap 'demo' could not be found
Caused by:

org.openhab.ui.webapp.render.RenderException: Sitemap 'demo' could not be found
at org.openhab.ui.webapp.internal.servlet.WebAppServlet.service(WebAppServlet.java:115)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistration.service(ServletRegistration.java:61)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.processAlias(ProxyServlet.java:128)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.service(ProxyServlet.java:60)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:848)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:598)
...and more lines like this

Re: [QPKG] openHAB - The open Home Automation Bus

Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:33 pm
by kasper_b
dremanbook wrote:Thanks for this.
Is there a dependency? I can't get it to run properly. I'm getting...

HTTP ERROR 500

Problem accessing /openhab.app. Reason:

Sitemap 'demo' could not be found
Caused by:

org.openhab.ui.webapp.render.RenderException: Sitemap 'demo' could not be found
at org.openhab.ui.webapp.internal.servlet.WebAppServlet.service(WebAppServlet.java:115)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistration.service(ServletRegistration.java:61)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.processAlias(ProxyServlet.java:128)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.service(ProxyServlet.java:60)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:848)
at org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:598)
...and more lines like this

I get the same.... did you figure out how to get it working dremanbook?

Re: [QPKG] openHAB - The open Home Automation Bus

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:37 pm
by elysiandc
For those interested, there is a QPKG for 2.0 (currently beta 3) available here...
https://github.com/openhab/openhab-qnap-qpkg/releases

Re: [QPKG] openHAB - The open Home Automation Bus

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:27 pm
by mrs4t4n
Thanks!

Re: [QPKG] openHAB - The open Home Automation Bus

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:35 pm
by parkerc
Is anyone running OpenHab in a Docker container ?

https://hub.docker.com/r/openhab/openhab/

Re: [QPKG] openHAB - The open Home Automation Bus

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:05 pm
by iamklaus
I just download an installed your version. Experienced some problems after installation. "/tmp" was running out of space. Some "fileinstall-45345345*" directories were created. It seems it is coming from openhab. I modified openhab.sh and added an environment variable before firing up openhab:

_JAVA_OPTIONS=-Djava.io.tmpdir=/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/openHAB/tmp/

Now it seems to run stable. Am I the only one having that problem? Is my solution correct or is there some better?


kristo wrote:Hi,
please find QPKG with version 1.8.2 genereted on TS-231

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_xyX9vj6SkqLTBhNE9aNExjTkU

Thank's Christophe - files and short tutorial are working!

Re: [QPKG] openHAB - The open Home Automation Bus

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:14 pm
by goodelyfe
openHAB 2.0 b4 works no problem

Re: [QPKG] openHAB - The open Home Automation Bus

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:00 pm
by BryceWilkins
Hey folks, just a shout out to those interested:

openHAB 2.0 beta5 was released Dec 24th 2016, and Kai mentions aiming for general availability of openHAB 2.0 on Jan 22nd 2017! :D

So, stay tuned for some good stuff in the near future!!

Re: [QPKG] openHAB - The open Home Automation Bus

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:38 pm
by giopas
Hi, I am just discovering openHAB (yes, I am in late... ) and I wanted to have some advice on how to use it: i.e. what could I do with it from my NAS :)

Can someone tell me more about it with some example?

Thanks!

Re: [QPKG] openHAB - The open Home Automation Bus

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:34 pm
by big_cent
guys, I'm new to linux and maybe missing something obvious but I don't see how one can even make z-stick work with NAS. I have entry level home server TS431 (arm v7) and I had successfully installed openHab package (it works okay except when I try to initialize zwave controller). But where do you get those drivers from? Sorry if its dumb question, but I googled and tried to build drivers from Aeotec (I have z-stick gen5), than googled some more and no luck so far. I even upgraded to latest firmware (4.2.3 beta), but those drivers are nowhere to be found. If anyone knows how to make z-stick work with ts431, please help.
Thanks!

Re: [QPKG] openHAB - The open Home Automation Bus

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:39 pm
by BryceWilkins
openHAB 2.0.0 is officially released! :DD

Keep an eye on github for official QNAP qpkg, hopefully in the very near future.

Re: [QPKG] openHAB - The open Home Automation Bus

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:09 am
by Slickums
big_cent wrote:guys, I'm new to linux and maybe missing something obvious but I don't see how one can even make z-stick work with NAS. I have entry level home server TS431 (arm v7) and I had successfully installed openHab package (it works okay except when I try to initialize zwave controller). But where do you get those drivers from? Sorry if its dumb question, but I googled and tried to build drivers from Aeotec (I have z-stick gen5), than googled some more and no luck so far. I even upgraded to latest firmware (4.2.3 beta), but those drivers are nowhere to be found. If anyone knows how to make z-stick work with ts431, please help.
Thanks!


I too am looking for info on a z-wave stick that works on the qnap nas. In my case it is a TS-251 (x86). Loaded new V2.0 of OpenHab, and it all looks good, but really need to use z-wave to make things happen.

Not going to invest in a stick only to not have it work on the QNAP and OpenHab!