Livestreamer or Streamlinks

Ask community developers’ help for your most wanted Apps and also discover what the hottest and ultimate Apps are.
nickiman
Know my way around

Livestreamer or Streamlinks

Post by nickiman »

Hi,

Is there any possibility of create a package for Livestreamer or Streamlinks?

Livestreamer: https://github.com/chrippa/livestreamer

Streamlinks: https://github.com/streamlink/streamlink

I´ve tried to manually install streamlinks in the qnap following the steps in the github page but I have this errors:

Code: Select all

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QPython2/bin/streamlink", line 6, in <module>
    from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QPython2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 3019, in <module>
    @_call_aside
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QPython2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 3003, in _call_aside
    f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QPython2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 3032, in _initialize_master_working_set
    working_set = WorkingSet._build_master()
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QPython2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 655, in _build_master
    ws.require(__requires__)
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QPython2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 963, in require
    needed = self.resolve(parse_requirements(requirements))
  File "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QPython2/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 849, in resolve
    raise DistributionNotFound(req, requirers)
pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: The 'pycryptodome<4,>=3.4.3' distribution was not found and is required by streamlink
Maybe, if we could have a package with the dependencies with Qpython it could be better... don´t know.

Keep waiting your comments.

Thank you and best regards.
TS-453 Pro - FW: QTS 5.1.4.2596
6Tb WD Red WD6002FFWX (x4) with RAID 5
nickiman
Know my way around

Re: Livestreamer or Streamlinks

Post by nickiman »

By the way... if possible, I prefer to focus on Streamlinks becuase it seems Livestreamer is no longer manteined.

Thank you
TS-453 Pro - FW: QTS 5.1.4.2596
6Tb WD Red WD6002FFWX (x4) with RAID 5

Return to “Apps Wanted”