Help I need the last qpkg for x86 logitech media server

Ask community developers’ help for your most wanted Apps and also discover what the hottest and ultimate Apps are.
jcd
New here

Help I need the last qpkg for x86 logitech media server

Post by jcd »

Dear all

Is there anyone who is able to find this file. for a 859 pro+. I uninstalled the app. I need it for a basic install I can upgrade afterwards with ssots. I am not able to do a container install.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Jens
Don
Guru

Re: Help I need the last qpkg for x86 logitech media server

Post by Don »

There is a qpkg available. Search the forum or install it from the QNAP Club Store.
Use the forum search feature before posting.

Use RAID and external backups. RAID will protect you from disk failure, keep your system running, and data accessible while the disk is replaced, and the RAID rebuilt. Backups will allow you to recover data that is lost or corrupted, or from system failure. One does not replace the other.

NAS: TVS-882BR | F/W: 5.0.1.2346 | 40GB | 2 x 1TB M.2 SATA RAID 1 (System/VMs) | 3 x 1TB M.2 NMVe QM2-4P-384A RAID 5 (cache) | 5 x 14TB Exos HDD RAID 6 (Data) | 1 x Blu-ray
NAS: TVS-h674 | F/W: 5.0.1.2376 | 16GB | 3 x 18TB RAID 5
Apps: DNSMasq, PLEX, iDrive, QVPN, QLMS, MP3fs, HBS3, Entware, DLstation, VS, +
browellm
Know my way around

Re: Help I need the last qpkg for x86 logitech media server

Post by browellm »

jcd wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:47 am Dear all

Is there anyone who is able to find this file. for a 859 pro+. I uninstalled the app. I need it for a basic install I can upgrade afterwards with ssots. I am not able to do a container install.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Jens
Don't use the old ssots package. It's riddled with security flaws now.

Go here.
viewtopic.php?f=123&t=139286
TS-451

Return to “Apps Wanted”