Get files FROM Azure to my QNAP

olajoh1
New here

Get files FROM Azure to my QNAP

Post by olajoh1 »

I'm trying to figure out how to get files FROM a Azure Blob Storage down to my device.

My scenario is that we have some backup files on Azure Storage that are comming from a SQL Server on our Azure installation, ie the files does not come from my local disk and therefore it doesn't seems like i can use any of the cloud backup apps like "Hybrid Backup Sync" or the "Azure Storage" app, as far as i get it they can only backup FROM my NAS and then restore a backup?

It seems like "Cloud Drive Sync" would be the best bet for me but it doesn't support Azure Blob Storage for some reason?

Do you have any more ideas what i can do to just download files from Azure Blob Storage to my NAS on a schedule?

Best,
Ola
Trexx
Ask me anything

Re: Get files FROM Azure to my QNAP

Post by Trexx »

Have you tried installing the Azure Qpkg which supports Azure Blob Storage?

More info can be found here: https://www.qnap.com/en/app_center/inde ... kup%2FSync
Paul

Model: TS-877-1600 FW: 4.5.3.x
QTS (SSD): [RAID-1] 2 x 1TB WD Blue m.2's
Data (HDD): [RAID-5] 6 x 3TB HGST DeskStar
VMs (SSD): [RAID-1] 2 x1TB SK Hynix Gold
Ext. (HDD): TR-004 [Raid-5] 4 x 4TB HGST Ultastor
RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 64GB DDR4-2666
UPS: CP AVR1350

Model:TVS-673 32GB & TS-228a Offline[/color]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2018 Plex NAS Compatibility Guide | QNAP Plex FAQ | Moogle's QNAP Faq
olajoh1
New here

Post by olajoh1 »

Yes, and it seems like it only supports backup from my NAS to Azure and then restore that backup. I can't get it to work at least.
olajoh1
New here

Post by olajoh1 »

This was my bad. I realized that my files was stored a "Page Blobs" but most (all?) apps on QNAP only supported "Block blobs" or whatever they are named :)

Return to “Microsoft Azure”