unknown error 4000 with hybridMount

chapyn
New here

unknown error 4000 with hybridMount

Post by chapyn »

Hi,
Im using hybridMount with azure. I get the unknown error 4000 when im trying to upload a file to azure. any of you got this error?
dolbyman
Guru

Re: unknown error 4000 with hybridMount

Post by dolbyman »

download the debug log an check for details (3 dots on top right of the hybrid mount window)
oklaiot
First post

Post by oklaiot »

Hello,
I am having similar Problem.
Although not always it ends up with showing the Error 4000.

I have set up Hybrid Mount with our company Sharepoint site.
I can sync any Type of File except MS Office Document Types.
Yes, they upload to the Sharepoint but get immediatelly deleted (moved to Bin) and the upload runs further in endless Loop and the Bin gwows and grows...
What is really interesting, that those MS Office Files are uploaded by Admin and also deleted by the Admin.
I guess I am missing something on the Sharepoint site, something like setings for files those can be editted.
Any idea?
Thnx
PhoenixCoder
New here

Post by PhoenixCoder »

I have the same error with backblaze mounting via hybridmount, looking at the logs, I see:

Code: Select all

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "package/src/shared/python/lib/python3.6/site-packages/qnap/cachemount/common/executor.py", line 752, in __call__
  File "package/src/shared/python/lib/python3.6/site-packages/qnap/cachemount/common/executor.py", line 689, in __call__
  File "package/src/shared/python/lib/python3.6/site-packages/qnap/cachemount/sync/transfer_task.py", line 181, in _run
  File "package/src/shared/python/lib/python3.6/site-packages/qnap/cachemount/sync/path/connector.py", line 387, in upload
  File "package/src/shared/python/lib/python3.6/site-packages/qnap/cachemount/sync/path/connector.py", line 36, in wrapper
  File "package/src/shared/python/lib/python3.6/site-packages/qnap/cachemount/sync/path/connector.py", line 86, in upload
  File "package/src/shared/python/lib/python3.6/site-packages/qswiss/observer.py", line 49, in wrapper
  File "package/src/shared/python/lib/python3.6/site-packages/qnap/cachemount/sync/factory.py", line 125, in wrapper
  File "package/src/shared/python/lib/python3.6/site-packages/ucc/obj2path.py", line 161, in upload
  File "package/src/shared/python/lib/python3.6/site-packages/ucc/common.py", line 94, in outter_func
  File "package/src/shared/python/lib/python3.6/site-packages/ucc/backblaze.py", line 53, in _handle_exc
ucc.exception.InvalidError: <Response [400]>: {
  "code": "bad_request",
  "message": "unknown field in com.backblaze.modules.b2.data.StartLargeFileRequest: X-Bz-Info-file-mtime",
  "status": 400
}

Return to “Microsoft Azure”