[QPKG] OpenStack Swift 1.1.330 released

Toxic17
Ask me anything

[QPKG] OpenStack Swift 1.1.330 released

Post by Toxic17 »

A new OpenStack Switct version has now been released and available in the App Center. No Changelog as yet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards Simon

Qnap Downloads
MyQNap.Org Repository
Submit a ticket • QNAP Helpdesk
QNAP Tutorials, User Manuals, FAQs, Downloads, Wiki
When you ask a question, please include the following

NAS: TS-673A QuTS hero h5.1.2.2534 • TS-121 4.3.3.2420 • APC Back-UPS ES 700G
Network: VM Hub3: 500/50 • UniFi UDM Pro: 3.2.9 • UniFi Network Controller: 8.0.28
USW-Aggregation: 6.6.61 • US-16-150W: 6.6.61 • 2x USW Mini Flex 2.0.0 • UniFi AC Pro 6.6.62 • UniFi U6-LR 6.6.62
UniFi Protect: 2.11.21/8TB Skyhawk AI • 3x G3 Instants: 4.69.55 • UniFi G3 Flex: 4.69.55 • UniFi G5 Flex: 4.69.55
paulchu

Re: [QPKG] OpenStack Swift 1.1.330 released

Post by paulchu »

Hi, below are features included:
● Supports manual and scheduled backup or restore with flexible options (periodical, run at, run after another job)
● Supports full and incremental backup (uploading only changed or new files)
● Supports flexible file filtering using type, date, and size
● Supports SSL transfer encryption and client-side AES-256 encryption (data at rest is also encrypted)
● Supports file compression for cost saving and efficient data transfer (configurable level and not to compress already-compressed files)
● Supports reserving deleted files in the cloud and configurable retention periods (clean up your deleted files of backed-up data in the cloud)
● Supports preserving advanced ACLs and extended attributes (they will be applied to restored data)
● Supports detecting sparse files (storing only valid data parts in the cloud)
● Supports cloud archival mode (cleaning up local files after backup)
● Supports concurrent job execution and fast multi-threaded data transfer (transferring multiple files at once)
● Supports per-account bandwidth throttling with configurable duration (separated upload/download speed and can throttle only during week days)
● Supports restoring directly from the cloud for disaster recovery scenario (you may retrieve folder structure first and choose which folder to restore later)
● Supports configurable network error recovery options (timeouts, retries counts, ...)
● Supports managing multiple cloud accounts
● Supports dashboard for job status and statistics (a quick overview and provide the estimated finish time by tracking the recent data transfer rate)
● Supports job activity logging for tracing history of status and statistics (to know how much storage and bandwidth used per run of job)
● Supports alerting when using too much storage or taking too much time
● Supports flexible selection for region, bucket, and folder as backup destinations
● Supports large file backup by OpenStack large objects (both Dynamic Large Object and Static Large Object)
● Supports OpenStack-compatible services as backup destination, in addition to RackSpace, HP Cloud, SoftLayer.

Reminder:
1. Please run some simple backup restore tests to make sure the feature behaves as you expect. Feel free to contact our helpdesk to know more details.
2. OpenStack implementations tend to have problems when their objects have non-ASCII keys (names), please check the encoding option when configuring your backup jobs.
maver1ck
New here

Re: [QPKG] OpenStack Swift 1.1.330 released

Post by maver1ck »

I don't know is it fault of this app or hubic.
But when I'm backing up big files (bigger than split limit) to hubic I see two copies of that file in the hubic webgui.

I'm trying to do more research about that.

Return to “OpenStack Swift”