S3 Plus - says "Folder is not empty"

kiwidutch
Starting out

S3 Plus - says "Folder is not empty"

Post by kiwidutch »

Hi, I'm trying to setup a backup job using the S3 Plus CloudBackup Station app. All works well, until I have to select the bucket and folder. If I click 'test' or 'next' I get the message:
"The folder is not empty. Please use a new folder".

The folder is empty though, and I've tried setting up completely new folders, and always get the same error message.

Thanks for any help.
paulchu

Re: S3 Plus - says "Folder is not empty"

Post by paulchu »

Hi, when you create a job, you can not only select folder but also creat a new one on the UI. Could you please enter the name of the folder you want to create when creating a backup job, instead of creating a folder using other tools?
kiwidutch
Starting out

Post by kiwidutch »

I also tried creating an entirely new bucket with a folder, and this didn't work either.
kiwidutch
Starting out

Post by kiwidutch »

paulchu wrote:Hi, when you create a job, you can not only select folder but also creat a new one on the UI. Could you please enter the name of the folder you want to create when creating a backup job, instead of creating a folder using other tools?
That got it! I deleted the folders, then just named then in the app to create, and working fine. Thanks so much for the quick reply and the help!

Return to “Amazon S3”