Backups to Amazon Cloud services hang @ 100%

rufus_jenkins
First post

Backups to Amazon Cloud services hang @ 100%

Post by rufus_jenkins »

I know this is really a forum for S3, however I'm trying to copy files to Amazon Cloud Services using "Connect to Cloud Drive" and am curious if anyone is seeing the same issue I'm seeing. If I should try this somewhere else I should try posting this, feel free to point me in the right direction.

I originally thought I was having an issue with large file types (10+ GB). The first time I tried copying a folder, it seemed to have copied just the smaller size files fine, but skipped the larger files and threw this error:
CloudDrive failed to upload: <large filename> to Amazon Cloud Drive (johnblow@blow.com) due to an unknown error. Please try again later or contact the QNAP Helpdesk if this error persists.
However, I have since deleted the folder and started over from scratch, and the behavior is the same: No matter what the size of the file is, it copies to 100% and just sits there and never completes even though it says 100% transferred. The byte count matches the size of the first file it backs up, and I'm no longer seeing the error above.

I've run multiple jobs, multiple file types/sizes, and no matter what, the first file gets to 100% and the transfer job stops. I've been trying this for a week solid now, and have let the jobs sit in a 'running' status for over 24 hours and they've not completed.

I updated the OS and Connect to Cloud Drive to the latest versions available this morning, and also uninstalled/reinstalled the Connect to Cloud Drive app. I also plugged the unit directly into the modem, to eliminate any issues with the router. Nothing has changed the behavior any.

Are there any logs that I can look at? I tried opening a helpdesk account but never got the email confirmation from that. Figured I'd ask around here first.

Thanks in advance.
ram0516
New here

Re: Backups to Amazon Cloud services hang @ 100%

Post by ram0516 »

I do have the same issue.

Return to “Amazon S3”