Hybrid Backup Sync error

paolo.martella
Starting out

Hybrid Backup Sync error

Post by paolo.martella »

Hi,

using Hybrid Backup Sync for Cloud Backup I am experiencing the following error for some files:

[CloudBackupSync] (Backup) job [Backup Opendrive] cannot upload file /share/Documenti/Paolo/Documenti/Web/paolomartella.it/www_old/2007_08_04/restricted_area/log.php: Cloud error, such as invalid path, file size, permission denied or insufficient space in cloud storage.

I checked:

1) For files with loger pathname the backup worked properly
2) File permissions seems OK
3) Space in the cloud storage (opendrive.com) is enough.

Any ideas about how to solve this issue?

Thank you

Paolo
dpgator33
New here

Re: Hybrid Backup Sync error

Post by dpgator33 »

Don't have a solution. Unfortunately I'm having the same or very similar issue. Random files on a WIndows Server 2016 file server are getting this error in the backup job. Other similar files in the same folders (same extension and similar in size) will be backed up, but random other files will not. Total of about 50-60 files, always the same ones. I've checked effective permissions for the files for the account that the job runs, and the account has full permissions to all of them. Definitely not due to file path length, or weird characters (I've seen that before). The files aren't hidden or anything like that. File types are .CR2 (raw image files), .png, .jpg, and more.

Return to “WebDAV-based Backup”