can't resolve /mmc/conf/checking.php

IT Management Station powered by Mandriva Pulse is designed to simplify daily tasks and IT asset management for businesses of all sizes. Administrators can benefit from the IT Management Station to centralize their management of multi-OS and multi-site IT assets.
cris81
New here

can't resolve /mmc/conf/checking.php

Post by cris81 »

hello,

hi try to install Mandriva pulse2 on myqnap, but everytime I try to install after previous uninstallation... stop at this link "...:81/mmc/conf/checking.php" "the page can't resolve"

how i can resolve this problem? I have read all post in this section but i don't found the solution....I need help... please!!!

Thanks
AnatomicJC
Starting out

Re: can't resolve /mmc/conf/checking.php

Post by AnatomicJC »

Hi,

Check previous message of this forum, Mandriva is dead and mandriva's servers were shutted down, that's why you won't be able to install Pulse on qnap anymore.
Hi, I'm one of Mandriva Pulse developers. Maybe I can help you with QNAP IT Management Station :-)
pwilson
Guru

Re: can't resolve /mmc/conf/checking.php

Post by pwilson »

AnatomicJC wrote:Hi,

Check previous message of this forum, Mandriva is dead and mandriva's servers were shutted down, that's why you won't be able to install Pulse on qnap anymore.
It is with great sadness that I read article: A Linux company that spent 17 years competing with Windows is officially over. I have been running various Linux distros since January 1991 (Slackware at that time). I'm presently on Kali Linux v1.0.6, (Debian-based).

I never ran Mandriva here, but based on Pulse 2 I was actually planning to look at it. I guess I'm too late. My sympathies to everyone over at Mandriva that has been displaced by this. I hope you will all remain in the Linux World. It's a pity Mandriva wasn't able to hang on longer. With the release of Windows 10, I fully expect the Linux world to grow considerably in the next few years.

I ran Linux and Windows side-by-side from 1991 to 2011. I have been exclusively running Linux since 2011. (The release of Windows 8.0 convinced me to dump Windows permanently).

Patrick M. Wilson
Victoria, BC Canada
QNAP TS-470 Pro w/ 4 * Western Digital WD30EFRX WD Reds (RAID5) - - Single 8.1TB Storage Pool FW: QTS 4.2.0 Build 20151023 - Kali Linux v1.06 (64bit)
Forums: View My Profile - Search My Posts - View My Photo - View My Location - Top Community Posters
QNAP: Turbo NAS User Manual - QNAP Wiki - QNAP Tutorials - QNAP FAQs

Please review: When you're asking a question, please include the following.

Return to “IT Management Station”