Install IT Management Station failed

IT Management Station powered by Mandriva Pulse is designed to simplify daily tasks and IT asset management for businesses of all sizes. Administrators can benefit from the IT Management Station to centralize their management of multi-OS and multi-site IT assets.
renarena
New here

Install IT Management Station failed

Post by renarena »

I tried a lot of hours to install the very interesting "IT Management Station" but it isn't possible.

I tried the normaly way.... click on the install-button in the app-center ... it means a long time. it seems .... not happens
After this time a IT-Management-Icon is in my tab "my apps". If I click it, a new web-site is opnening with a describtion: you have a slow network-connection.... in this case I should create a shared folder alternative_pulse_install and I have to save a download file debian_chroot.tar.gz a.s.o.

IT DIDN'T WORKS.

Who has an idea for a practicable solution? What is the reason for the problems.

I use a TS-669 QTS 4.1
doktornotor
Ask me anything

Re: Install IT Management Station failed

Post by doktornotor »

Known issue... (use the forum search to find a longer thread discussing other issues as well). No fix ATM, AFAICT.
I'm gone from this forum till QNAP stop wasting volunteers' time. Get help from QNAP helpdesk instead.
Warning: offensive signature and materials damaging QNAP reputation follow:
QNAP's FW security issues
QNAP's hardware compatibility list madness
QNAP's new logo competition
Dear QNAP, kindly fire your clueless incompetent forum "admin" And while at it, don't forget the webmaster!

Return to “IT Management Station”