Mandriva listens to you

IT Management Station powered by Mandriva Pulse is designed to simplify daily tasks and IT asset management for businesses of all sizes. Administrators can benefit from the IT Management Station to centralize their management of multi-OS and multi-site IT assets.
D_A_V_Y_E
New here

Re: Mandriva listens to you

Post by D_A_V_Y_E »

i can see the folders i my network and in file station but i don't find the folders under the priviledge settings in shared maps so i cant select them to remove them if they arn't in the list
AnatomicJC
Starting out

Post by AnatomicJC »

Hi,

Can you post here content of your /etc/smb.conf file from your QNAP NAS ?
Hi, I'm one of Mandriva Pulse developers. Maybe I can help you with QNAP IT Management Station :-)
konrad8
New here

Post by konrad8 »

Hi,
did an installation on a TS-559-Pro-II, has similar issues like reported for the "Archive Installation" forever spinning condition. First I assigned a dummy IP address to the unused eth1 (ip addr from shell), still no cable connected, but this did not succed. Then little investigation of the Pulse logs and lsof of the system revealed a clash on port 7080. There was a note in a pulse logfile about the port in usage, so could not start correctly. Lsof reveaeld a running Java Tomcat on the same port. In my APP screen the Tomcat was already deactivated, so I stopped it by init.d script. After aborting Pulse installation, deinstall and install again, the installation went through.
So my conclusion is about this port conflict. I expect it needs further confirmation.
AnatomicJC
Starting out

Post by AnatomicJC »

Hi konrad8, thanks for your feedback. Indeed 7080 port is used by main Pulse's service, called as mmc-agent.
If you need your Tomcat application, and cannot change its port, you can modify mmc-agent port. Once connected to your QNAP NAS through SSH, you can enter into pulse's chrooted environment with this command:

Code: Select all

deb_bash
Then, go to pulse config files directory:

# cd /etc/mmc/
Then, find and change all files containing the 7080 port:

# grep -rn 7080 .                                                                                                                                                                       
./agent/config.ini:3:port = 7080
./pulse2/inventory-server/inventory-server.ini:51:port = 7080
./pulse2/package-server/package-server.ini:78:port = 7080
./pulse2/package-server/package-server.ini.dpkg-dist:78:port = 7080
./pulse2/scheduler/scheduler.ini:144:port = 7080
./pulse2/uuid-resolver/uuid-resolver.ini:3:port = 7080
./mmc.ini:44:url = https://127.0.0.1:7080
Hi, I'm one of Mandriva Pulse developers. Maybe I can help you with QNAP IT Management Station :-)

Return to “IT Management Station”