Running Tonido on the QNAP ts509pro

Tonido allows you to access your entire collection of documents, photos, music and videos in your NAS from anywhere.
rleenders
New here

Running Tonido on the QNAP ts509pro

Post by rleenders »

Hi, I have recently come across Tonido (see www.tonido.com) and would like to run it on my ts509. This way, I have real time access to my files there (including the option of streaming the music files I feel like listening to at any time) through the web, without the need to have a PC running at home.
Does anyone know if Tonido can be set up on my TS509 and how to do that?

thanks, Roger
arkid
Know my way around

Re: Running Tonido on the QNAP ts509pro

Post by arkid »

I would also love this or a similar client for Pogoplug , or unison. in fact anything with server based personal cloud back services would be nice....
it seems im going to wishing this a long while...
Owner: 1x QNAP 259 Pro, 2x QNAP 109 II
drnibbles
Starting out

Post by drnibbles »

I would love this too
pwilson
Guru

Post by pwilson »

rleenders wrote:Hi, I have recently come across Tonido (see http://www.tonido.com) and would like to run it on my ts509. This way, I have real time access to my files there (including the option of streaming the music files I feel like listening to at any time) through the web, without the need to have a PC running at home.
Does anyone know if Tonido can be set up on my TS509 and how to do that?

thanks, Roger
Forgive me, but what music formats can Tonido handle that Music Station can't handle?

No PC running at home required either. Simply browse to: http://yournas.mycloudnas.com/musicstation on your remote PC.

Patrick M. Wilson
Victoria, BC Canada
QNAP TS-470 Pro w/ 4 * Western Digital WD30EFRX WD Reds (RAID5) - - Single 8.1TB Storage Pool FW: QTS 4.2.0 Build 20151023 - Kali Linux v1.06 (64bit)
Forums: View My Profile - Search My Posts - View My Photo - View My Location - Top Community Posters
QNAP: Turbo NAS User Manual - QNAP Wiki - QNAP Tutorials - QNAP FAQs

Please review: When you're asking a question, please include the following.
tonido
New here

Post by tonido »

Tonido Personal Cloud is available now. More info here

Return to “Tonido”