Google Cloud Storage Continues to Fail on Revovery Job w/ unknown errors

danian
New here

Google Cloud Storage Continues to Fail on Revovery Job w/ unknown errors

Post by danian »

I get about 24Gb of my 197Gb restored before the job starts erroring out with many a cryptic messages such as:

Warning 2016/08/23 23:04:15 GoogleCloudStorage 127.0.0.1 localhost [GoogleCloudStorage] Restore job [restore<-qnapgard1] cannot download file /share/Multimedia/Shows/houdini/.@__thumb/s800Houdini.Part1.2014.EXTENDED.1080p.BluRay.x264.anoXmous.mp4 because of unknown error. Please try again.

The job eventually completely stops after it reaches the requisite threshold of failed file errors:
"failed because too many files cannot be processed. Please check your job configuration and try again."

There is nothing wrong with the settings from what I can tell. The most basic concept of cloud storage (recovery of cloud data) is being thwarted by lord knows what.

Attached is my log file(s). I have now tried this job 3 times with varying degree of minor setting tweaks (e.g. 3 simultaneous d/l instead of 10) with the same failed results. When it hits what looks to be the same set of files the entire job bombs out every time?! Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? Something is fishy with the QNAP app perhaps?? Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Google Cloud Storage”